• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Let me draw your OC! First one is free! CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

So he is a really energetic dude. He always likes a good battle. He is serious when he thinks, the situation is serious, otherwise, he always is full of energy. He really likes freerunning. He cares for his friends. He always has a 'challenge accepted' sort of grin on his face.
I haven’t forgotten about you! I’m almost done!

Can you draw my OC?

Cobalt Cross. 5' 6 height. 18 years old. He has black hair lightly spiked, dark brown eyes. He wears a blue jacket over a white t-shirt, black jeans, and white sports shoes. He has a mega bracelet on his left wrist and a Pokeball on the same hand.
6EC35106-8BF0-45FF-AB19-23A8A95F9251.jpeg
“Cobalt Cross here and don’t forget the name!”

Something I imagine him saying.

wonderful work you have here! i love the dynamic poses and expressions you have, they're incredibly lively! good luck with your commissions! ໒( ﹒v﹒ )७

Can you send the picture please? Your next in line!

I would also need more description of their personality and stuff
Aight, here are the one-OC-in-two-personas of mine:
6T85QAn.png
keCSXNr.png
Name: Sherry Ruth (real name: Kaede Yukimura)
Descriptions:
  • Kaede has light blue hair about mid-back length and with bangs as pictured. She wears a simple white kimono and a pair of wooden sandals.
  • Sherry has red, boyish short hair with bangs as pictured. She wears a yellow T-shirt (ditch the parka btw), loose jeans trousers, and dark blue sneakers.
Poses: Both Kaede and Sherry stand up back-to-back at about the same heights. Sherry looks forward with a Pokeball in her hand and Kaede clasps her hands like she's praying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back