• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Let Me Draw Busts of Your Characters

Interstellar Bun

Buns In Space
Hi there! My name is Missy and I like doing art things. I did a thing like this a while back and it was a good time so I figured I'd do it again since I have a little bit of time on my hands.
I will say, however, it might take me a bit to get said drawings done so please be patient. In addition, I specialize in drawing humans.

But, either way if you want a drawing please tell me the following either in the comments or a PM.

-Character Form-

Name:

Basic personality:

Scars/tattoos:

Clothing style:

General face description (thin, soft, square):

Eye Shape:

Hair Style:

Unique features (roman nose, missing eye, ect):

If you have a face claim please send me the name or a reference image because that will absolutely help!

What to expect:
Garcia.png

Vivian.png

AND

If you really like my style you're free to commission me for something a bit more complex like the following.

/monthly_2016_10/large.57f1983c2bd13_redrocketbabe.png.cbd73cba841462af5c35c5432794a6c8.png

Name: M'run Lenx

Height: 6'4"

Basic personality: This character is in a sci-fi roleplay, to describe what I'm about to write. A cold, methodical person, M'run is a quiet thinker with an unemotional outward appearance. He acts as an antagonist, so feel free to make him look malicious.

Scars/tattoos: A healed line cuts across his nose bridge from left to right at an angle, ending under his right cheekbone. It was done by a thick blade.

Clothing style: Non-restrictive garments, usually a dark color. Things like flexible material shirts and pants. Usually formal shoes. A coat during a rainy day.

General face description (thin, soft, square): His face lacks any excess fat, gaunt and thin. The expression, however, is hard, like a soldier.

Eye Shape: Deeply set and well rounded, they are usually narrowed as though focusing on something distant.

Hair Style: Simple Casual

Unique features: He lacks irises around his pupils and his left half of his nose is gone. The nostril hole is sealed up on that side. Parts of his ears are also cut off in small circles. He's also a smoker, if you want to play that aesthetic.

I'm not too specific on how he looks. Whatever makes him look and feel like a cold and unsympathetic antagonist. For reference, a sketch of his brother, nearly opposite in personality to M'run.

TriniFinal.png.8d6d8e3bdaaba0658ce00077ba15a0a1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Name: Beth Byrne

Height: Average

Basic personality: Reticent, quiet, uncomfortable when socializing but not shy. Morbid. Very analytical and philosophical, and is a bit narcissistic.

Scars/tattoos: None, yet.

Clothing style: A leather jacket is her only statement piece; otherwise she mostly keeps to plain fitted shirts of muted colors and whatever pair of jeans or shorts seems most comfortable in the morning.

General face description (thin, soft, square): soft, set low (has a high brow). Generally has a cold expression.

Eye Shape: Downturned, wide, and sleepy. Her lashes are long and dark. Her irises are black.

Hair Style: Wild and black. Length isn't especially important but probably falls somewhere around her chin, maybe higher. She has bangs, though they're as wild as the rest of it.

Unique features (roman nose, missing eye, ect): A long, straight nose. Full lips. Thin frame.

Name:

Dorothy-Helen James

Seventeen

Female
Height:

Average Height... 

Basic personality:

Dorothy-Helen is a calm and pleasant young lady, with a fun side. She often has a simple smile on her face and is seen a lot walking her Australian-Shepard Daisy down on the local beach. 

Scars/tattoos:

None. 

Clothing style:

Fifties/Sixties Retro - Sailor Dress, with a long collar and ties at the front. Knee length skirt. Dress's colour is a dark navy blue, with white on the tie and polka dots on the dress. There's a little petticoat under the skirt making it pop and make the skirt look more 'poofy'. Her shoes are a pair of hand-me-down brown loafers that look a little worse for wear, they are always accompanied by a pair of white thrilled socks that go to her ankle.  

Soft face - light tan colour with slight freckles that dance on her cheeks. Her cheeks and simple, her face shows a youthful lass, with a fun manner. 

Eye Shape: 

Doe-Eyed - A shade of gentle blues mixed in with a greenish hazel, Dorothy's eyes are always calm and collected. 

Hair Style:

Dark Brown Hair, in the form of a pin-up styling. With a simple red or black polka dotted scarf wrapped around and tied to keep her hair in place.

Dimples in her cheeks when she smiles or laughs.

hello

You are a trash can

I am a trash can

i see we share mutual interests 

But ur art is hella cute man you have a lot of attention to proportions and stuff and god it's pretty!! Plz spit out more art I'd love to see more 

Name:

Nolan Kings (but we call him Jeson)

boi what a sad 18 year old

Height:

6'0 with ocassional platform boots to mock short people

like me

Basic personality:

A flirtatious asshol I mean charismatic "prince" who probably has a life supply of roses ready to shove in his mouth and sparkles in his own charisma. TBH he's stuck in this limbo between loving himself for being like the most physically blessed person in the world and hating himself with a passion. Like he's smooth enough that he hooks up with someone once every two weeks (I did math that's 119 ex girlfriends from when he was 15 to now) and he'd probably make a move on a sunflower if he's tired enough. He does it since hey he grew up relying on the faux affection of other people and w/o that he's just "SHIT IM LONELY" 

he winks an uncomfortable amount of time and he's the person who walks in on someone showering and regardless of gender or who it is he'd ask "can I join"

Scars/tattoos:

nope

Clothing style:

You know every white girl you passed on the streets thinking "lmao imagine if a guy pulled that off"

he's a hipster he takes his pastel clothing and if he wants to look good he wants to look fucking good

like he isn't typical "I always wear a tie" nah he's gonna rock some pastel cardigans and a striped shirt or a collared shirt and a vest with a jacket IF HE WANTS TO LOOK GOOD HES GOTTA

i got ya a ref or five boi d.w but it's kinda a oval/heart shape

Eye Shape:

Honestly from what I've seen he kinda has Asian eyes and that was not my intention I'm a weeb forgive me 

Hair Style:

Its like

down to his 

I never thought of this holy hell what is his hair length like it's probably an inch past his collarbone and it's hella wavy and reminds him everyday that there's a special place in hell for people like him. But yeah, it's about an inch past his collarbone, it's kinda curlyish, 

no he's boring like me

Other Refs My Guy I'm Sorry You Had To Read This:

http://m.imgur.com/a/ik2tH

the guy used to have brown hair and green eyes but he got coloured contacts as well as murder his hair because of identity problems riprop grape

-Character Form-

Name: Mark Inkspell

Height: 6'2"

Ethnicity: British-American

Basic personality:

He is protective and selfless to an extreme. Reckless with his own body but nearly paranoid about the safety of others. He enjoys to party and drink and have fun when he's not helping or doing Volunteer work. He never mixes these two aspects of his life. He has never been caught drinking on the job because he never does. Friends and colleagues are often shocked to see how split the diligent and carefree him seem to inhabit the same body.

Scars/tattoos:

Burns across lower left side of his face aiming upwards.

Clothing style:

Casual, Loose fitting clothes with a fire proof jacket.

General face description:

A young version and combination of the following features :

e8d26fe55a2ca04d9316d20723cdbf79.jpg

Face shape from picture 2. and Details from picture 1.

Eye Shape:

From 1. but with crimson eyes with an 'inner glow' to them and with appropriate flecking.

Short Side burns.

Hair Style:

From 2. Same white coloration too.

Unique features:

Slim/Muscle defined build. Hardened eyes on a young face. Eye brows like picture 1. but no as bushy.

Also(not required) maybe a small cut beneath the unburnt lower section of his face with 'hot blood' creeping out as shown:

searing_blood.jpg

-Character Form-
Name: Matvey Thomas
Height: 5'2"
Basic personality:
Scars/tattoos: He has stitches all over his body and an ass tattoo (as seen in ref)
Clothing style: See Ref for examples of wardrobe
General face description (thin, soft, square): Not too thin, not too chubby
Eye Shape: Pfft, I do anime style so... Idunno.
Hair Style: See Ref for examples
Unique features (roman nose, missing eye, ect): Idunno

Matvey Ref.png

/monthly_2016_08/57c5c891b7e81_PeachCrawfordVV1.png.db2bdfc85a8570424d160ba5b039afd4.png
Height:5ft 4in
Basic personality:Shy and dainty, doesn't harm others and always apologies though it may not really be her fault
Scars/tattoos:Scarred wrists and almost unnotiable ones on the right side of her eye socket because it's covered up in makeup a bit.
Clothing style:Normally pink skirts but also clothes in reference picz below
General face description: Thin and soft as well as delicate
Eye Shape:Round
Hair Style:Down to the center of her back, Pinkish color
Unique features:She's pregnant and can be in any stage needed, even not showing. Most she can be carrying is quadruplets. Her bust is also naturally bigger then it should and as stated above, she has pink hair that can be bright pink to light pink. Below is the realistic pic i use and the animated.

/monthly_2016_09/0a62f1b2363364798fed8764899bcf3f.thumb.jpg.f8c26d14e1cf518546cd6f653bd91f94.jpg

Nakatsugawa.Ui.full.519997.jpg

Name: Michael Samuel Sevorius (or just call him Mike.)

Height: 6'5"

Personality:

Has two personalities regarding his level of sobriety.

A. The sober one:

Kind, compassionate and downright nice. He uses vulgar language when breakdowns occur. He is also charitable and resourceful.

B. The drunk one:

He will yearn for lust and pleasure, and do anything that anyone says. And I mean ANYTHING. He can be quite dumb also. He will not remember a single thing after being drunk.

Scar/Tattoos: He has a tattoo of a phrase.

"Losing is easier than finding."

Bruises and surgical stitches on the chest, back and knee.

Accessories:

A cross necklace, and lucky trinkets.

Clothing style: A fedora on his head, trench coat with blue-gray shirt, black sneakers.

Eyes and face shape:

tumblr_nvthoczCOR1uqm1ibo1_500.png

(Yes. That's Chris from Until Dawn.)

Hair style and color:

0de126e177d676d79908278bdc3d2c33.jpg

(Yes, that's Aoba from DRAMAtical Murder.)

Unique feats:

He has different colored eyes, the left is dark blue while the right is cyan.

I just... Love your art. Hopefully this is enough ref pic for you. :)

I am totally down for another one of my characters drawn! If youre up for it of course!

Name:

Sidd Blank Rerox

(Aka Mr.Skeleton, or hey its that one scary guy, or shhhh dont look at him)

Male

Height:

6'3 and oh so skinny

Basic personality:

A hard headed, try and act super cool/punk sweetheart. A stubborn Cocky Leo, that will get anyone standing next to him into trouble. 

Scars/tattoos:

He has no tattoo, and no visible scars, but he has his right eyebrow pierced twice, his septum, and bridge pierced. Then all up his ears he has rings, and at the bottom he has his ears gauged. To about the size of a quarter.

Clothing style:

All clothes are large on him, due to him being skinny. He usually wears black, long grey baggy pants, nothing fancy. Beanies from time to time if the weather gets cold.

He had a rather rough face, nice sharp jaw, big pointed bridge nose, a glare always in his eyes. He is usually scowling, laughing his ass off, or sending a flirty smirk peoples way.  

Eye Shape:

His eyes are a little squinted, they are very fierce and a very dark grey. Surrounded by dark eyelashes, he had very unkept large dark eyebrows as well.

Hair Style:

He is shaven to the scalp, with a little buzz. 

Nothing important. He has freckles all his face!!! I forgot to add that!!

Name: Alexandra (nickname "Alex") Black

Height: 5 foot 4 inches

Basic personality: Alex is generally shy around strangers, but loves to joke around with close friends, and is almost always very polite

Scars/tattoos: a faded mark from a blade going from the left side of her nose to just under her left ear

Clothing style: usually casual, as in jeans and hoodies, favors blue clothing. 

General face description: soft, slightly pudgy. 

Eye Shape: roundish-almond

Hair Style: straight, about a foot and a half long, can be in a ponytail or left alone. 

Unique features: her eyebrows naturally curve slightly upwards towards the center of her face.

Awesome work! I love how expressive those characters look :)

Anyways, before you just get swamped with requests I'll seize the opportunity myself!

The character I'd like you to draw is MC, my avatar^^

Name: Rose Mary Stoker

Height: 5" 11

Basic personality:

Mischievous, fun loving, likes to tease people and play pranks on them, generally a bit lazy and tends to procrastinate a ton

sometimes a bit blunt and rude due to being painfully honest with people

Scars/tattoos:

Twisted rose tattoo on her left shoulder, reaches unto her back and lower arm

A multitude of piercings; Two rings on her left ear, two studs on her left eyebrow, one on her tongue

Clothing style:

Comfy punk style

Tank tops with provocative quotes (FANGtastic, and other puns of the same caliber)

Faded grey or blue jeans

High combat boots

Leather jackets with studs or just button up shirts repurposed into makeshift jackets

Somewhat pointy features, a bit long

Eye Shape:

Almond shaped with similar shaped pupils

Hair Style:

Messy Undercut, leaving her sides covered in stubbly short hair

Unique features:

Crimson eyes and fangs(in total eight of them)

Reference pictures

FullSizeRender-5.jpg

Name:

Arceus "Mason" Deus

14 billion, but has an apparent age of mid-twenties.

MaleHeight:

6'5

Basic personality:

Humble and fatherly, usually. While in his "Vice Principal" persona, he's rather stern, but that's only because he cares for the children he works with.

Scars/tattoos:

None.

Clothing style:

Business casual/formal, occasionally black tie, usually old-fashioned in a sense. I'd like to see him in a dress shirt and vest with maybe a cravat between the two.

Oval, with a slightly upturned nose. Eyes generally rest half-lidded, and when accompanied by a smile, gives a very warm and friendly vibe. Thin lips, not a lot of eyelashes or eyebrows. 

Eye Shape:

Almond, deep-set

Hair Style:

Long hair, usually tied into a high ponytail. He has bangs that frame his face and all but cover his forehead, the bangs themselves formed into three pieces: two side pieces that go all the way down to his chin and one middle piece that kind of just hangs there.

none

Here's the only good image of him i have, hope it helps. 

awwyeah - Copy (2) - Copy.png

What the ...

>:3c

He's a god, okay? In fact, in his universe, he's the god that made the universe, so he's slightly older than the universe, hence the 14 billion as an age. In human form, he likes to look mid-twenties, so he does. 

Name: Skylar Wolff

Basic personality: Aggressive, irrationally angry about most things. She seems to hate everyone. But, if you get to know her, she doesn't take anything seriously. She also turns most everything into a joke.

Scars/tattoos: None

Clothing style: She wears mostly tank tops, flowey and tight, and torn jeans. If she's wearing the tight tank tops, she'll wear a plaid shirt tied around her waist.  

General face description (thin, soft, square): Oval, button nose, full lips, thick eyelashes

Eye Shape: Deep set, oval

Hair Style: 
23f998223945fb239eeacbb9e00812e0.jpg

(Except the bottom half is dark blue, top half is gold with her roots showing.

Unique features (roman nose, missing eye, ect): None

Users who are viewing this thread

Back