Lesbian Trapped in my Attic? (NOT CLICKBAIT!!!)

grigori

certified hopeless romantic
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm sorry to let you down like this, but the title is, in fact, clickbait. There is no lesbian in my attic, but there is one in my room. Oh wait, that's me! I'm the lesbian!

Hi, welcome to my introductory thread. A little bit about me: my name is Addi, I'm 18, I use they/them pronouns, I've been rping for about five years, and -- wait for it -- I'm a lesbian. Who could've seen that one coming?!

All my roleplays are dead so I caved and joined a forum site. Big F, folks. Everyone here seems super nice, though, so I'm pretty excited! I prefer to do my rping on Discord, though. (Add me! addi#1045)

The main characters I rp are from Soul Eater, Homestuck (unfortunately), Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and Sonic the Hedgehog! Muses: Maka Albarn, Liz Thompson, Jade Harley, Terezi Pyrope, Caesar Zeppeli, Trish Una, Amy Rose.

If you enjoy these shows and/or roleplay characters, talk to me!!!! I wanna make new friends and meet new rp partners! My fave ships with my muses are CroMa, TsuLiz, RoseJade, VrisRezi, CaeJose, GioTrish, and BlazAmy. I will also talk your ear off about Soul Eater. Come on into my lesbian attic and let's party!

Hullo and welcome. And uh, sorry- but lesbians, attics, and my shenanigans don't usually get along. Just saying. Namely due to somehow managing to be flirty while trying to be dead serious.

Hope you have a wonderful time with us!

I may not be a lesbian but I am a gay man?
The pact of wlw and mlm solidarity bids me to drop by and wish you luck!

I'm sorry to let you down like this, but the title is, in fact, clickbait. There is no lesbian in my attic, but there is one in my room. Oh wait, that's me! I'm the lesbian!

Hi, welcome to my introductory thread. A little bit about me: my name is Addi, I'm 18, I use they/them pronouns, I've been rping for about five years, and -- wait for it -- I'm a lesbian. Who could've seen that one coming?!

All my roleplays are dead so I caved and joined a forum site. Big F, folks. Everyone here seems super nice, though, so I'm pretty excited! I prefer to do my rping on Discord, though. (Add me! addi#1045)

The main characters I rp are from Soul Eater, Homestuck (unfortunately), Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and Sonic the Hedgehog! Muses: Maka Albarn, Liz Thompson, Jade Harley, Terezi Pyrope, Caesar Zeppeli, Trish Una, Amy Rose.

If you enjoy these shows and/or roleplay characters, talk to me!!!! I wanna make new friends and meet new rp partners! My fave ships with my muses are CroMa, TsuLiz, RoseJade, VrisRezi, CaeJose, GioTrish, and BlazAmy. I will also talk your ear off about Soul Eater. Come on into my lesbian attic and let's party!
While I can’t say I know much about the media you’ve listed, I can say that I really want to try JoJo’sBA. My friend generates one meme/quote after another off that show.... but what really prompted my replying.... Soul Eater. I absolutely LOVE that one. Good taste. Nice to meet you, in all your clickbait humor (yes I was fooled by the clickbait, you may hand me my dunce cap). Happy Rping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back