Leicester Academy

Soleil

"James...." Putting her fingers in her mouth, she began to chew on her nails. She was really feeling scared now. She tried to look everywhere, but at him. "I-it's nothing, I-I just.... I just- I was feeling sick is all. I wanted to get out the room." She felt bad for lying to him, but she took her things from him and sighed. "Thanks for helping me with my stuff just now. I appreciate it. That was kind of embarrassing for me. I'm going to head to the infirmary now, so I'll see you around." She waved at him and began walking off. In truth she was actually going to the library. Another lie she had told him. Was this how she was going to be treating him from now on? Lie after lie? She turned to look at James once more. Soleil felt awful for treating him this way.

James could tell from Soleil's expression that she just lied to his face, instead of the dislike he felt when people usually lied to him he felt a pang of sadness. He didn't try to speak as she walked away but just watched her go. He slowly started walking back to class pulling himself together as he walked he didn't know she looked back, he just kept walking until he turned into the room, by then he was able to put his normal smile back on his face, but felt that it was a bit forced. He sat down next to Alex smiling at her. "She just felt a little sick, she's on her way to the infirmary. James looked at the pictures he gave her. "So...do you like them?"

"Like? I love them..there so much beautiful than mine..." Alex said sounding amazed at what she was looking at. " oh..I hope I didn't cause that...but at the sane time I hope she is okay..and what type of teacher doesn't accepte these.." Alex looked at the picture of the motherly woman made of stars. She stared at eyes wide and mouth closed. It remind her of her now dead mother. "W-who is th-this.." She said dropping it quickly on the desk. Alex remembered drawing something similar to this as a child.Alex took out he sketch book and ripped out the first page. " remember how I told you i have been drawing since I was 10 that was true but not totally.. When I was a child age of 6 I drew this.." She showed him the picture of a motherly woman and a child made out of stars. " I was living with my dad motherless..and well..I drew this..hung up on the ceiling looking and wishing every night." Alex said comparing their pictures.

@Kai'zen Makaira

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

"I drew that picture a few years ago for my mom on mothers day, that was a rough draft the real one I painted and it's hung in her office, it's modeled after the Egyptian sky goddess, Nut but my dad always says she's the world to us and the universe to him. It's kinda odd but it made her happy. He gazed at Alex's picture, "That's really good and they're, surprisingly similar." His face changing to concern when he saw Alex's reaction, "Is something wrong, I don't want to make you upset." As he said this he remembered Soleil and how she had lied to him he remembered that she only acted that way after Alex said she had a crush on him. He connected the dots and immediately felt like and idiot mentally face-palming himself. He made a mental note to talk to Soleil about his suspicion. His mind returned to the girl he hadn't driven away yet and the concern returned to his face. He watched her looking for any sign that she might be okay.(@Eriana-weird chick<3 )

Alex looked at him and replied " no its just she died l..that's why I left London and came here.. She was teaching me how to be lady like since her side of the family was royality and I eventually would have to meet them. But me I could never get it right I'm every guys dream friend not girlfriend you know..so when I finally took it concentration it was to late.." She looked at him with a slight smile from him being so concerned. " don't worry I'm staying here.." She said seeing him writing something about the girl. She placed her hand on his knee rubbing softly smiling at him then sitting regularly back in her sit. " if you need Anything let me know...I'm here.." She said and then put the pictures he gave her in the side pocket of her sketch book. " thanks.." She said and then handed him a sketch of a boy hiding in the shadows with his heart on the ground.

@Kai'zen Makaira

James smiled when he saw that she was alright..well as alright as you can be after losing a loved one. He was a bit blindsided when she said she wasn't really the dream girlfriend type. He figured she would have dated someone in the past. He laughed realizing just how much they had in common. He looked a Alex, his eyes reflecting the light so that they almost glowed blue. "You know I'm not exactly a ladies man myself, frankly I've only ever been either gawked at or friend-zoned, but there's not much I can really do about it." He grinned turning his attention to the picture he was given and slid it in a page protector along with his other precious artworks. "Thanks a lot, now I have someone to draw with and who I can trade my art with. Oh and to aswer your question an art teacher who thought I cheated in his class by bullying the more talnted student's. "

Alex laughed and smile " you bullying? And not an ladies man...I had a totally different thought." She replied looking at the shine in his eyes and then stared into His eyes with a slight blush. Her faced postion to where the sun seemed like a spotlight shining directly on her.Alex leaned in for kiss but slowly went back knowing he wouldn't be up for it. You can tell she actually wanted to kiss James.

James noticed Alex leaning in, looking very beautiful in the light but before he could react she sat back into her seat. He sat thinking for a moment before leaning over and planting a gentle kiss on her cheek before sitting correctly in his seat. He checked his watch wondering why the teacher has taken this long to get here. He was a little pinkish which made his eyes look a deeper blue.

Alex smiled from the kiss on the cheek then made him turn around and look her. She looked at his eyes which seemed a deep blue and hers seem baby blue with gold lining. She smiled grabbed him and kissed him gently on his lips. @Kai'zen Makaira

James was surprised when he was turned around but even more so when Alex kissed him, he kissed back before breaking it off remembering just where he was. "Since class hasn't started yet, wanna take a walk?" He put his hand on hers gently sqeezing.

" yea .... That would be nice.." She said with a smile and knew the teacher was probably dealing with the jocks. Alex got up and held his hand staying close to him. " do this to every girl ..you know make them feel special?" She asked with a smile. @Kai'zen Makaira

The pillowed haze steamed up to the sun soaked leaves overhead as the young woman opened her dreary gaze to the blank field ahead. She thought of hoe long it would be until the bell chimed again, until then though the girl would busy herself, rising to her feet she let the blue sting of the light luminate once again before walking toward the building.

Keeping her manners in check the young woman took in the last sip of vapor before shoving the guilty pleasure descreatly into the pocket of her dress. As her feet took her through the halls of the grand place the young woman zeroed in on a foreign sign, library....she hadn't been to a bookstore in days, and since this one was free she smiled thinking of her indulgence of the literature. She made her way to the door, pressing the slick wood she entered the quiet chamber.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Walking to the library, Soleil watched the new face going into the library. Curious, she jogged a bit to catch up with her. But Soleil being the accident prone individual that she is, she bumped into the girl and all her items came tumbling out her hands once again. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk

Suh was abruptly interrupted in what she thought would be a quiet room, she stumbled back before catching herself to notice a young woman and her things strewn about. Suh help back an almost irritated voice before speaking, " No need to worry....here, let me help." Kneeling down she picked up some of the items scattered near her, all the while wondering why this girl was in such a rush.

"I'm sorry I just... I just... I just want to go home!!!!" Soleil couldn't control what happened next, but the tears wouldn't stop coming out. "I'm sorry, I'm just kind of having a bad day." Wiping the tears away, she helped the kind person pick up the rest of her things. "So... you were heading into the library? Wanna go in together?"

James laughed "No just the ones that I like." He smiled walking alongside Alex feeling alot better than before. He laced his fingers in hers leading her out of the classroom and into the hall, he was about to turn in the direction Soleil went when a sharp feeling in his chest and a flashback of watching her walk away instantly made him turn in the opposite direction. "Feeling bold enough to leave school grounds?"

Taken aback by what sounded like weeping Suh looked up, she saw the girl swiping her face, a curiously weak look came over her haze before she looked back down and retrieved the last of the items. Her eyes flickered up as she heard the young woman, she was silent until she took in a deep breath, " ....That would be fine..." she voiced in a soft tone, sadly she was not the emotional type and what just happened was strangely random to say the least. Suh stood and walked into the library holding the door do the weeping girl.

Soleil walked to the nearest table, and placed her things down. Sitting across from the girl, she sighed and continued to wipe her face. She felt embarrassed for crying in front of a complete stranger. She groaned inwardly and hoped the girl didn't think she was a complete weirdo. Sighing again, Soleil held out her hand towards the girl. "I'm Soleil. Nice to meet you and thanks for the help."

Looking around for a moment Suh decided to sit with the young woman, she placed the items she had on the table before sitting down. Seeing her invitation ahe nodded with a faint smile, " Suh....it's a pleasure...." She was silent for a moment and not wanting to pry she left the topic at that for a moment, before looking back to the girl, " If you'll pardon my asking....are you upset by the?"

" I'm always bold.." She said with a smile feeling the warmth in his hand. "Tell me are you feeling bold to ride a motorcycle? " sh asked as she ran to her motorcycle putting on her element and hopping on. "Are ya?" She said with a wink.

Soleil felt like she owed Suh an answer for randomly crying in front of her. "Well I just don't know what to do. I have always been the type of person that didn't care for the emotions of the heart, but now I'm starting to care." Suh didn't need her life story so she finished with this, "Boy troubles basically hahaha."

James grinned, "Sure, sounds like fun." James walked up to the bike and got on behind her adjusting himself so that he was comfortable. "Where to?" He wondered how far the garage his car was parked in was from here. Since he wasn't sure whether or not he was allowed to have a car on campus or not, but that wasn't the focus now, James was more interested in where they would end up, still new to the area he really didn't know much about the local layout.

Alex slide a helment on him and replied "just hold on!" She said as she wheeled out of the parking lot and down to the highway. She drove unto a dirt road and turned down a path to lake. It was beautiful and had a wonderful lake house beside it. "Were here.." She said as she put the pedestal down and got off. " ahha I miss this place.." She said holding her hands back spinning around slowly. " I came here as a child with my mother and father before they split....they split when I was 5 and then mom went back to London..I stand with my dad till 13 and then to London and then when I turned 16 my mom died...and dad sent me here..I knew deep down inside he still loved her..I wanna love someone for that long.." She said looking at him with a smile. @ Kai'zen Makaira

Users who are viewing this thread

Back