Story Legion of Golden Spears (one shot, Kuroshitsuji fan fiction)

Revna Eris

Overachiever
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Legion of The Golden Spears

(In case you are wondering this is set before Ciel, Alois, or another character who you don't know because this character is mine heheh are born. Just. For clarification. Also note this is an ALTERNATE UNIVERSE.)

"One born to guard, one born to laugh, one born to suffer. Three to change the world." Spoke the words of a reaper. "Only two, shall live." He walked around the room, pacing as he looked at the carrying woman. "Why... Why do you care... What the future holds for your little... Girl is it?" He cackled slightly. The woman looked up, she had pure black locks of hair, and seemed widowed. She looked tired, and like she wouldn't be able to last much longer.

"Please.. Please I'm begging you for your help... They'll find me soon enough... Can't you extend my life.." She begged, tears streaming down her face. "My baby... She must live..." The reaper laughed again. "If she lives... The only thing she'll endure is suffering!" He just continued to laugh.

"Please... I can't..." He smiled and reached a hand to her stomach. At least eight months.

"Alright... Since you're so content... But her life... Will come at a price... I'll give a discount to you... But... In exchange for one thing.."

She looked up at him hopefully. "What? What will you have of me?" He laughed again. "She will only have half a soul... She won't be a pure human... She'll be a half-breed..." The woman stared at the reaper, praying. Praying he was joking. He wasn't.

She looked at the reaper, whom she could barely see before she heard the hooves of the horses getting closer. She knew, she didn't have that much time left. "Please. I'll make the deal. Please save my daughter.." The reaper nodded and gave a sly grin. "Your wish is my command..." The door broke down, and the woman was shot in the head. The reaper placed his hand on the woman's stomach. She would live... The baby would at least.

He was given the body to fit for a coffin later in the week. He ripped the child out of her. She was a healthy baby girl. However, this girl was now cursed, her name was Priscilla.

She grew up to be a strong young woman, and at the age of 25 met with four others. She could not see them, nor could she get their names. However the meeting was very interesting.

"As you know... There is a legend... Three to be born, either destroy the world, or rule it."

It was a man who spoke... One... That seemed familiar to Priscilla. "Yes... We are... Aware.." Spoke one of the women in the room. The next to speak was a man. "What are we to do?" He asked.

The original speaker, cackled. "I think you should form a contract..." He laughed and he began to read. "By signing this contract you no longer are loyal to the Queen but each other... However... It keeps your children safe.." Priscilla looked at the darkness.

"Alright... I'll do it... For my child." One of the men spoke up, as did one of the women. Then Priscilla. "My child... I could not let this happen to them.." Priscilla spoke calmly. Once she said that a flash of red flame happened, hitting each of their chests, a mark would be left there to signify what had taken place

One by one... Each parent died... After giving birth to their child. The five in the room that day... Haprticord. Phantomhive. And Trancy... Those names... They resided there. Now their children were not only bonded, but cursed as well. It was up to them to find each other, and finish the task that was set all those years ago when the prophecy was first told.

The man posing as a reaper was happy with the job he'd done. In truth he was just a bored demon... A VERY bored demon...

(First one shot, definitely not my best work, definitely the hardest. Please do ask any questions you have. I'll GLADLY answer them.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back