Idea Legends of verlyria

ewolf20

the aspiring roleplayer
So, I'm going to make an do that's going to be released around spring break to make a sure I have more time investing in this one shot. The basic premise is that you are a bug person in a world much bigger than your self. It happens to overlap with the human world but no one knows what really goes on in yours. If they noticed, your simply a bug doing bug things.

The garden home you lived in is in danger by the upcoming hordes of Malpedo, a group of cultist centipedes that wish to overtake your garden for their great mother, Centaraka the great devourer. You and a band of other bugs to off on your journey to find the rod of light, pencil with a glass shard wrapped on its tip enchanted by wild magic.

So far you can play as a few races:

Ledpatu - butterflies, moths, and skippers.

Aranchi - spiders with another race known as Saltci who are basically jumping spiders.

Kakon- horn beetles.

Dungon - direct descendants of the scarab bloodline and former slaves.

Stagon - stag beetles people and rivals of the Kakon.

Akar- scorpions, and applies to the Kakon.

Radraxi - a race of dragonfly and damselfly people.

Hopaki- The cricket, grasshopper, katydid people.

If you have any suggestions and feedback that would be great. And to give you a basic idea, I have some pictures of some characters and a race (which are the Saltci) to show you all.

Attachments

• unknown-3.png
    unknown-3.png
    272.2 KB · Views: 2
  • unknown-2.png
    unknown-2.png
    295 KB · Views: 2
  • toniko.png
    toniko.png
    339 KB · Views: 3
  • image-3.png
    image-3.png
    221.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 8g075rk_d.jpg
    8g075rk_d.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
It is a good concept. A bit niche and hard to find people to keep for it but it is very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back