[Legends of the North] The OOC Thread

Quick reminder to the Solars working on character creation right now:

You get a free 3 charm combo!

Please give the house rules as skim or two to make sure nothing you were planning on is different (like your anima!).

There is a lot of Dawn Solution related errata out there. If you aren't familiar with it, give the scroll of errata a once over to check for charms you were planning on.

Looks like some more characters are shaping up nicely. ^_^

I will try to start games for everyone this weekend if characters get finalized before then.

My assumption is that it's my post in Zyers' thread. I'll take a bit to think on it, I'm off for the night!

For anyone who uses grease monkey and invisible castle, I've got a pair of scripts at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7479345/icRoller.7z

The roller script ads a + link to the roll page that auto fills out the fields with your character name (change Elcivar to your name in the script) campaign, and sets the dice field to d10.

fillout.png

The second script adds a format link that when you click, pops up an alert with a formatted post containing your roll, the note as the spoiler tag, and number of successes with a link back to the roll. So just hit format, ctrl+a, ctrl+c and paste into your post.

formatbutton.png

popup.png

Well, we are back, sort of. Time to see if I can configure everything the way I want to. >.< I will give everyone a more direct poke when I am up and going again on this. Hopefully a few days.

Yeah new forums! I've been stopping back by to see when they'd come back up. Will post soon.

Ah!! Sorry for the delay Tik. I will try to get something together tonight, but it might be tomorrow. Lots of travel going on here.

For all, I should be checking things daily the rest of the week/weekend, but I will be busy flinging myself down mountains during the day time and riding around on planes. Hopefully won't get too much delayed, but here is your chance to make me feel bad by waiting on me for posts. ;-)

Also, giving you guys some XP for making up for lost time day, aka this Wednesday. Stay tuned for biscuits and tea!

I would like a description of this RP to be sent to me via PM that is no longer then 100 words but at least a bit longer then what you have. Which is just "Secrets of the Permafrost".

Sorry to miss the name from my own fiction, Feantari! Editing post to make more sense and responding.

I can't help but notice that "Mart'a" is in the antagonists section...

...I don't think that word means what you think it means...

Yeah, I'm pretty much using it for anyone that doesn't fit in the aides and secondaries. I might change the name, or I might leave it and see how paranoid it makes everyone.

Dudes, sorry for the delays, but it was an overtime weekend + job interview in SD this week(!!!). Hopefully will have time to fit in some updates, but idk when.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back