Legends of the Dragon Knights

How strictly should we stick to the skills from Divinity II? See below for link.

• We use all the skills from the game and only those skills. No others allowed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We use the skills in the game, but can add a few others when necessary.

• We can use any skill as long as we have trained in them and they are listed (Wiki or accepted by GM)

• Magic is not classed into skills, but is more free-form. You can use magic within reason & training.

• Total voters
Feel free to chat here and talk about the RP both before and after the roleplaying begins.

Skills from Divinity II. For use of the poll. I want to see what you guys think about using the skills from Divinity II. Of course your character will need to take some training before using them, if we do.

Note to the newer members, you need to subscribe to the OOC, IC and Submissions threads individually, or you won't get notifications.

Last edited by a moderator:
HEY, I have some free time nowadays between work and school so I've been on the search for a decent RP to join in on. I'll be watching this thread for more interest so count me in! Ill put up a character soon.

Cool! I'm glad you could join. Three other people have also expressed their interest to join, but on the RP idea thread. Just so ya know. :smile 2:

Hello. Is this RP still open to join? I'll be able to have my character sheet up in a few days. ;]

Hello, I'd like to join this RP.

I was wondering if I'm allowed to join if the farthest part I got in the game was in Ego Draconis's epic ending.

I haven't played Flames of Vengeance yet.

Is that okay?

Yes, both of you can join.

Zillah, sorry I didn't reply sooner. I didn't get a notification for some reason. 
Ok, it seems like everyone is rather busy. I am going to ask Niz if he wants to start the RP. If you want to join, please post your CS I'll add you to the RP once you have been accepted. But first, before I get it reactivated again, I'll work on my first post, so that it is not marked as inactive again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back