• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legends of the Beyond

I would like to file a complaint towards DailyRoLord DailyRoLord - he is clearly waiting until the 31st of October for the witch to release her full spooky witch powers and decimate us in the next post. Furthermore, I would like to remind Daily that we made the decision to stab the witch on September, not October. This witch did not have her Halloween decorations prepared and we would like the result to be addressed as such.

Haven't forgotten about this, I just totally agreed with you guys on the course of action so elected not to write anything

(Ahaha. Sorry for the wait. The witch bought her Halloween decorations and shitty props early this year!)

Legends of the Beyond: Stage 8
You decide to attack the witch. With a yell of fury, you jump onto the witch, beating her with the stick. Other explorers follow your lead, whipping out their knives and other various tools. The witch should be dead, if not, drastically injured. The men start to hop off of the witch. A lifeless body remains, drowning in a pool of blood. A roar of applause erupts, as it is believed that the witch is dead.

Still staring at the body, you begin to be sick, holding it in. Suddenly, the blood on the ground starts to vanish. The gashes and blood marks on the witch start to close up. Her eyes open, and she stands up. The witch shrieks a scream so loud that it probably could be heard all over the Beyond. She whips out her magic stick. The wand. All of a sudden, the witch becomes crazy. The witch hut scene turns into chaos.

Explorers are running everywhere among the small hut. Running for their lives, but there is nowhere to go. The door has been locked. It is very evident that this witch has some sort of magic among her. Through short glimpses, you can see the witch- what? The witch has her wand out, and a sort of purple powder is coming out of it. Explorers begin to collapse to the ground. Right away, your legs stop working. You fall to the ground, beginning to black out.

You awaken in a cage. There are six other men in the cage. Two are awake, and the other four still unconscious. There are nine other cages in the room, each with about the same amount of people. The cages are arranged in a decagon format. A towering fire blazes in the center of the decagon. The witch enters the room, coming from a door located behind the sixth cage.

"For your crimes," the witch begins in a high, shrieking voice, "you shall be offered as sacrifices to me!" screams the witch. Do you

1. Wait it out for an escape opportunity.

2. Try to escape now.

3. Write-in.

official clown business official clown business ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R TheGhostlyPirate TheGhostlyPirate

Last edited:
3. Try and communicate with the others to organize an escape. If anything, they will be an useful distraction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back