Legend of Zelda RP?

Articus

Tigulf Extraordinaire
Okay, so I've been wanting to make an RP for a while, but haven't been able to decide what setting I could work with. After a long time, I have decided to try my hand at creating a Rp in a Zelda setting. I was aiming to create a unique setting, not connected to the others games while still staying true to most of the lore. I haven't done much work on it yet, but would anyone be interested in such a thing?

P.S. Once I see some interest, I'll actually make a more worthwhile interest check that will include story, setting, character stuff, ect; so forgive how small this is ^^'

I might be, but what kind of setting are we looking at here? Zelda has kind of a huge repertoire of everything.

That said, lok up something called "Legend of Zelda; Book of Mobius". It's actually insanely good, and very nice setting.

Silvertongued said:
I might be, but what kind of setting are we looking at here? Zelda has kind of a huge repertoire of everything.
That said, lok up something called "Legend of Zelda; Book of Mobius". It's actually insanely good, and very nice setting.
Well, I've been comtemplating creating my own setting, for the sake of being free from some specific lore points. I'm tempted to use the Twlight Princess geography because it will fit nicely with what I was thinking of.

Historically though, I'd like to make my own setting, as to have more freedom in terms of antagonist and such.

When I get home, I'll look up that Book of Mobius setting, because I do love me some steampunk -w-

I'm interested as well. Never got to play in a Zelda-esque game. I've always loved Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess. ^^

Kiwi said:
You're not putting the elegy of emptiness in there are you? That is scary.
I'm aiming at having mostly original material. Also, I haven't played Majora's Mask in a while X3

Okay. You are adding Kakariko village and Hylia lake, right? Sorry I am a huge fan of legend of Zelda. And Ocarina of Time.

Kiwi said:
Okay. You are adding Kakariko village and Hylia lake, right? Sorry I am a huge fan of legend of Zelda. And Ocarina of Time.
Well, I'm still working on the details of the geography, but I was considering using something similar to the Twilight Princess layout.

Kiwi said:
I Have not played that game in a long time.
Well, like I said, this is still heavily in progress. There is a lot of work to be done before I can really give any definitive answers on a lot of stuff. This was mainly for the purpose of seeing if there would be interest.

[QUOTE="Lord-Leafar]As long as I can play as a Goron hero I'll be happy to roll around the world.

[/QUOTE]
You can goron ahead X3

Sorry, that just popped in my head and I couldn't help myself. Seriously though, Gorons will totally be an option 'w'

Kiwi said:
I call being a Hylian
Go for it 'w'

Oh, One I should mentioned earlier. I am allowing and even encouraging the use of certain monsters as possible race choice.

Also, I have decided on a name that should hint to you all what the story will center around ;3

Legend of Zelda: The Lost Hero

Wow, reading through all this makes me want to run a game based on some old gameboy game...

Like... like... Lunar Legend! But I probably won't lol.

Can't wait for this game. Will probably play :D

Volk said:
Wow, reading through all this makes me want to run a game based on some old gameboy game...
Like... like... Lunar Legend! But I probably won't lol.

Can't wait for this game. Will probably play :D
Awesome. I look forward to having you as a player if you do 'w'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back