• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π–‘π–Šπ–†π–›π–Šπ–˜ 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 π–™π–π–Š π–›π–Žπ–“π–Š | π–™π–Šπ–’π–•π–”π–—π–†π–—π–ž π–”π–”π–ˆ

Lore
Here
Other
Here
You actually cant! We want to keep the hair color specific to what they are in the show with the exception of Zhao having white hair due to him being albino
Can't believe you're trying to stop ginger and redhead representation out here. Smh

got the writing sample done, and i'm like fairly positive Rat's cs sheet is done! loving and adoring the sheets up so far 😍

Good morbing guys (⁠☞⁠ ͑⁠°⁠ Νœβ Κ–β  ͑⁠°⁠)⁠☞ Just letting y'all know the discord server will drop later today!
54a9db508bdf58feb556f424609c8bcb.gif

I think either or is okay. Seraphine can correct me but it's basically just to show you are capable of semi-lit at least and can do basic grammar and whatnot. That's my guess anyway.

Do yall have any preferred prompts for the RP sample? Or is anything related to the rp okay?
Fill is right :> Writing samples can be anything that you've written that shows your semi-lit skills. Those who have already sent in samples have either given previous RP posts, independent writing, or have actually written something related to the RP ^^

Personally, I prefer writing something related to the rp. Helps me get into my character's headspace. But that's just me.

That actually seems like a pretty cool idea... especially since I've developed Arata a lil more

Would it affect anything if I resubmit a writing sample?

That actually seems like a pretty cool idea... especially since I've developed Arata a lil more

Would it affect anything if I resubmit a writing sample?
Totally up to u!! Go right on ahead, if you wanna send me another writing sample go ham

Good beautiful day/night everyone!! I just updated myself on the OOC and I never thought to write a sample based on the RP. Gonna resubmit my sample after I finish Lihua's sheet o7

I'm trying to finish my rewatch of the og ATLA but god, the Paramount plus player is so janky.

EDIT: Also hello fellow Kemurikage competitor

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back