• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π–‘π–Šπ–†π–›π–Šπ–˜ 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 π–™π–π–Š π–›π–Žπ–“π–Š | π–™π–Šπ–’π–•π–”π–—π–†π–—π–ž π–”π–”π–ˆ

Lore
Here
Other
Here
COAT YOURSELF IN SPIRIT WATER YOU'RE GONNA NEED IT RAHHHH

Funny enough I am writing a chaotic evil character so either way, people ARE going to need a waterbender at some point
LOL

Then hopefully we meet each other on the battlefield because this is too good!

Rane: β€œThis one bad guy seems to have it out for me. No, no. It must be my imagination.”

I totally get you. I considered using Spirit Blossom Cassiopiea but her snake half is too prominent in all her photos!
i was considering using blood moon evelynn actually, but her demon traits were a bit too obvious ...

Me crossing my fingers and hoping and praying no one else applies for my spot

I just want this one spot man. I’m gonna cry man

It won’t be cute or sexy. It’ll be ugly crying with SNOT and BIG PUFFY RED EYES

Im gonna be an emotional wreck for WEEKS and gonna need all sorts of therapy. I’ll likely take years to recover
I feel like you could sue at that point XD
What character are you applying for?

Seraphine Seraphine
What title do you think the son of a Cheiftess might have in the southern water tribe?
I remembered Princess Yue, but I wasn't sure if the title would translate to him, and I haven't found anything on google

arnav is nowhere near finished and certainly not accepted but if he is I want his relationship with his cousin to be pure loving chaos and I want this to be canon
2720fe35f1cb926d06fda2a802b0e000.jpg
['/spoiler]

arnav is nowhere near finished and certainly not accepted but if he is I want his relationship with his cousin to be pure loving chaos and I want this to be canon
2720fe35f1cb926d06fda2a802b0e000.jpg
['/spoiler]
If I get elected for Son of Sokka & Malina, I'll make this a reality

We will have Katara knit a get along winter coat

Oi, oi, oi save the drama for your character sheet (⁠/⁠¯⁠◑⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠◑⁠)⁠/⁠¯⁠ ⁠~⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻
I AM EXPRESSING MY EMOTIONS IN A TOTALLY HEALTHY MANNER LOL /jk

ITS NOT MY FAULT I SWEAR
I've just been spending so much time tryin to figure out aesthetics rather than writing 😭

Uhhh
Hm
For the simple code... something is happening with the main image
I havent touched anything besides the link, and it still isn't showing up
Even the original code when its previewed doesnt have an empty image slot, its just black

Seraphine Seraphine
What title do you think the son of a Cheiftess might have in the southern water tribe?
I remembered Princess Yue, but I wasn't sure if the title would translate to him, and I haven't found anything on google
So in the son of Katara and Jet's case, he'd not have any official title because his status as 'heir' is way more loose. In the Northern Water Tribe, a pretty strict hereditary monarchy, the mantle of Chieftain gets passed from father to child. In the Southern Water Tribe, the system is much more democratic (I believe the ATLA wiki defined their government system as a federal parliamentary elected chiefdom).

So the kind of pressure he's getting from everyone isn't really 'you're heir because youre royalty', its 'you should absolutely press for candidacy when you're older'. The difference between him and his Northern cousin, too, of course, is that he may actually really want to fill in those Chieftain shoes, even though its not absolutely guaranteed like in the son of Sokka and Malina's case :>>

If anyone is having any code issues, please do not hesitate to send the code to me, I will fix it!!!

So in the son of Katara and Jet's case, he'd not have any official title because his status as 'heir' is way more loose. In the Northern Water Tribe, a pretty strict hereditary monarchy, the mantle of Chieftain gets passed from father to child. In the Southern Water Tribe, the system is much more democratic (I believe the ATLA wiki defined their government system as a federal parliamentary elected chiefdom).

So the kind of pressure he's getting from everyone isn't really 'you're heir because youre royalty', its 'you should absolutely press for candidacy when you're older'. The difference between him and his Northern cousin, too, of course, is that he may actually really want to fill in those Chieftain shoes, even though its not absolutely guaranteed like in the son of Sokka and Malina's case :>>
Maaan, imagine being Northern Water Tribe royalty and then running away from home to explore the world and accrue more skills and real world experience for 5 years and then coming back all of the sudden on the day everyone has to visit Aang.

Could not be my character totally.

Maaan, imagine being Northern Water Tribe royalty and then running away from home to explore the world and accrue more skills and real world experience for 5 years and then coming back all of the sudden on the day everyone has to visit Aang.

Could not be my character totally.
Man you are making it tempting to read your cs πŸ˜‚
I've refrained from doing it so far so I don't feel like I'm stealing ideas (I wouldn't, but I'd be super worried about coming across like I was), it helps prevent my brain from scrambling to come up with something completely different if I happened to think of the same thing as someone else

Man you are making it tempting to read your cs πŸ˜‚
I've refrained from doing it so far so I don't feel like I'm stealing ideas (I wouldn't, but I'd be super worried about coming across like I was), it helps prevent my brain from scrambling to come up with something completely different if I happened to think of the same thing as someone else
That's the trick, housegoat. I haven't written anything down besides physical characteristics. LOL

These are free and cool previews. Gotta get the hype up for the final product!

If I get elected for Son of Sokka & Malina, I'll make this a reality

We will have Katara knit a get along winter coat
🫑 thank you even tho neither of us have been selected……yet

Seraphine Seraphine Is there any martial arts styleyou associate with shadowbending?
Not particularly - the fundamental martial arts associated with usual firebending would be applicable to when a Sister switches the spiritual frequency of their flame, and thus able to bend the shadows their purple flames are casting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back