• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π–‘π–Šπ–†π–›π–Šπ–˜ 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 π–™π–π–Š π–›π–Žπ–“π–Š | π–™π–Šπ–’π–•π–”π–—π–†π–—π–ž π–”π–”π–ˆ

Lore
Here
Other
Here
d24ae7fa229baaa247b2c4a8f5515b5162492f1b.gif

I can't believe amongst the other dangers on this journey, Boscha's eating habits is something I'm gonna have to watch out for smh
Don't get too ahead of yourself buddy, you and Souv may have been in the last RP, but in this one that won't count, everyone is fair game (⁠☞⁠ ͑⁠°⁠ Νœβ Κ–β  ͑⁠°⁠)⁠☞

Don't get too ahead of yourself buddy, you and Souv may have been in the last RP, but in this one that won't count, everyone is fair game (⁠☞⁠ ͑⁠°⁠ Νœβ Κ–β  ͑⁠°⁠)⁠☞
Advice for anyone who gets in the rp and I don't, don't let Boscha eat the lemur or the squirrel.

It's how you get the bad ending. That is all I'll say. (The squirrel contains secret lore to get the true and good ending.)

/jk

But.... but.... the bribe.... You promised... I feel so dirty now...

Alright, everyone. Enough dawdling around. Get back to making those CSes! *whip crack!*

Mwahahaha!

/jk

felideli felideli I'm amused that we both ended up with Blood Moon skins as faceclaims. Was that on purpose? Or are we both just big brain πŸ˜…
I TRIED using akali's baseskin but like ..... it didn't fit with all the green colors :closedeyescryingfrown: so i changed it up, but imma pretend we are both just big brain

Alright, everyone. Enough dawdling around. Get back to making those CSes! *whip crack!*

Mwahahaha!

/jk
I will not let tyranny slide upon this OOC!

I WILL AGNI KAI YOU AGAIN

Also everyone's CSes are so good, it's hard to tell which characters are going to get accepted and it's a bit scary

I will not let tyranny slide upon this OOC!

I WILL AGNI KAI YOU AGAIN
WHAT IS WITH THE AGNI KAI?!

THANK GOODNESS I AN WRITING A WATERBENDER CAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW ELSE I AM GOING TO SURVIVE WITH YOU AROUND

ALOE VERA AINT GONNA BE ENOUGH FOR THESE BURN NAH

GONNA NEED WATER HEALING FOR THESE

Also everyone's CSes are so good, it's hard to tell which characters are going to get accepted and it's a bit scary
Me crossing my fingers and hoping and praying no one else applies for my spot

I just want this one spot man. I’m gonna cry man

It won’t be cute or sexy. It’ll be ugly crying with SNOT and BIG PUFFY RED EYES

Im gonna be an emotional wreck for WEEKS and gonna need all sorts of therapy. I’ll likely take years to recover

I TRIED using akali's baseskin but like ..... it didn't fit with all the green colors :closedeyescryingfrown: so i changed it up, but imma pretend we are both just big brain

I totally get you. I considered using Spirit Blossom Cassiopiea but her snake half is too prominent in all her photos!

Snake spirits . . .

No one give our GM the idea. We’ll be surely done for then!

WHAT IS WITH THE AGNI KAI?!

THANK GOODNESS I AN WRITING A WATERBENDER CAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW ELSE I AM GOING TO SURVIVE WITH YOU AROUND

ALOE VERA AINT GONNA BE ENOUGH FOR THESE BURN NAH

GONNA NEED WATER HEALING FOR THESE
COAT YOURSELF IN SPIRIT WATER YOU'RE GONNA NEED IT RAHHHH

Funny enough I am writing a chaotic evil character so either way, people ARE going to need a waterbender at some point

COAT YOURSELF IN SPIRIT WATER YOU'RE GONNA NEED IT RAHHHH

Funny enough I am writing a chaotic evil character so either way, people ARE going to need a waterbender at some point
LOL

Then hopefully we meet each other on the battlefield because this is too good!

Rane: β€œThis one bad guy seems to have it out for me. No, no. It must be my imagination.”

I totally get you. I considered using Spirit Blossom Cassiopiea but her snake half is too prominent in all her photos!
i was considering using blood moon evelynn actually, but her demon traits were a bit too obvious ...

Me crossing my fingers and hoping and praying no one else applies for my spot

I just want this one spot man. I’m gonna cry man

It won’t be cute or sexy. It’ll be ugly crying with SNOT and BIG PUFFY RED EYES

Im gonna be an emotional wreck for WEEKS and gonna need all sorts of therapy. I’ll likely take years to recover
I feel like you could sue at that point XD
What character are you applying for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back