• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π–‘π–Šπ–†π–›π–Šπ–˜ 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 π–™π–π–Š π–›π–Žπ–“π–Š | π–™π–Šπ–’π–•π–”π–—π–†π–—π–ž π–”π–”π–ˆ

Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oh and I'm working on my character too, so I'm going to need to steal all your creative juices. Sorry, not sorry. /jk

Lmao. No worries, I'm glad I'm getting a glimpse at some of the characters.
I just hate having to go back and forth between my private workshop and the CS area and the lore area. So I cut out the middle man so I put down the CS stuff in the CS area and just work on it there LOL

Oh and I'm working on my character too, so I'm going to need to steal all your creative juices. Sorry, not sorry. /jk
manic screeching DON'T STEAL MY CREATIVE JUICES RAHHH

I WILL AGNI KAI YOU FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE IF I HAVE TO
I WILL WATERBEND YOU FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE IF I HAVE TO! I DON'T KNOW ANY COOL WATERBENDING EQUIVALENT WORDS FOR A DUEL!

UH, BUBBLE BLAST! TAKE THAT!

posted a wip, and will get the rest filled in tmr cause i need to get my ass to BED. loving all the characters so far though they look so yummy 😍

Good morning/evening/afternoon guys!!

Do we have a due date for characters yet?

TOO MANY HEARTS!!!

THIS IS NOT VALENTINES! YOU CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW! /jk

TOO MANY HEARTS!!!

THIS IS NOT VALENTINES! YOU CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW! /jk
I leave for ONE night and already a water fight in the temporary ooc (⁠╯⁠°⁠░⁠°⁠)⁠╯⁠︡⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻ FILL

My early work days have been kicking me, but I'm enjoying what I'm seeing so far! The Lore thread was very pretty by the way and had a lot of great information!
Definitely!! Im reading it now, I can def tell that you guys put a lotta work into it
Thanks you guys!! 😊 I love pretty code and pretty music lmao, definitely had to workshop this lore from the old one first time around so there are lots of chsnges. I'm glad you guys like it

I leave for ONE night and already a water fight in the temporary ooc (⁠╯⁠°⁠░⁠°⁠)⁠╯⁠︡⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻ FILL
HEY I DID NOT START THAT FIGHT! I WAS THREATENED WITH AGNI KAI!

Also want to point out that the GM and co-GMs all did wonderful work with the lore and improving and adding to the lore from last time. Big growth and awesome creativity with, well, everything. My favorite aspect of this is the Evil Gang and the different and new factions!

I actually wanted to ask you about that,
Will the discord be open to the general public, or only the cast?

i will try to finish my cs in a timely manner, but i am a bit preoccupied because i am on a trip and don't get home until march 2nd
i just want to apologize in advance if it feels a bit rushed in the case i'm not able to work on it until i get homeπŸ§β€β™‚οΈ

I actually wanted to ask you about that,
Will the discord be open to the general public, or only the cast?
Open to those have submitted a CS, wip or otherwise, into the thread :> essentially anyone who's applying for a role. I'll get out it today or tomorrow, as promised

i will try to finish my cs in a timely manner, but i am a bit preoccupied because i am on a trip and don't get home until march 2nd
i just want to apologize in advance if it feels a bit rushed in the case i'm not able to work on it until i get homeπŸ§β€β™‚οΈ
Omg DW!! I can always extend the deadline for you, especially since you're on a trip. Just lemme know how many more days you feel you need ~

1 day extension. 24 hours. That’s all they get. Mwahahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back