• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π–‘π–Šπ–†π–›π–Šπ–˜ 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 π–™π–π–Š π–›π–Žπ–“π–Š | π–™π–Šπ–’π–•π–”π–—π–†π–—π–ž π–”π–”π–ˆ

Lore
Here
Other
Here
Good question!! Honestly, the canon universe of ATLA is super vague and inconsistent on how last names work in the world. I'd say don't worry about it, just use her first name.

Which reminds me, now that I know more or less who is applying for Azula:

@phnx. SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @angel doe

Here are some important general facts to keep in mind for Azula's daughter:

• In the AU lore, Azula's daughter was three years old when she was forever separated from Azula
  • Whoever her father was, died early on in the civil war between Zuko and Azula. Exactly how and when isn't really known by anyone but Azula herself
She was raised alongside Zuko's child correct?

She was raised alongside Zuko's child correct?
Correct! The lore is a lot to handle, so please take your time lol, and keep these questions coming :>> I do want to remind everyone, that there is a link to a comprehensive timeline made on Canva, that condenses most of these events at the very beginning of the lore page

Correct! The lore is a lot to handle, so please take your time lol, and keep these questions coming :>> I do want to remind everyone, that there is a link to a comprehensive timeline made on Canva, that condenses most of these events at the very beginning of the lore page
What types of things about her mother would she have heard growing up?

What types of things about her mother would she have heard growing up?
That's up to you, honestly! What she specifically hears from court, what possibly Zuko/Mei could have told her, etc;. You decide and therefore put your own spin on the kind of person her daughter has turned out to be as a result

Hello all!

I'd definitely be a Water bender in ATLA. It's always been my favorite bending type. I'm not sure what role I'm interested in yet for this rp.

I just finished binge watching the Netflix adaptation and...I prefer I didn't lol.

Hello all!

I'd definitely be a Water bender in ATLA. It's always been my favorite bending type. I'm not sure what role I'm interested in yet for this rp.

I just finished binge watching the Netflix adaptation and...I prefer I didn't lol.

Is it really that bad?
Coming from someone who quit 20 min into the first episode, and is tentative about coming back and sticking with it to see what happens

-

I'm thinking about going for the son of Katara and Jet
As for what water bender I'll be...
I've always leaned towards water as a kid, but since I've gotten older I feel like fire might fit me a lil better

Is it really that bad?
Coming from someone who quit 20 min into the first episode, and is tentative about coming back and sticking with it to see what happens
It's not that it was so bad, but between the changes made to some of the characters and changes made to the story it felt to me like I was watching a different show.

Which may have been what Netflix wanted? I don't know. But in my opinion if they wanted to tell a new/different story we could have gotten a Kiyoshi series or a Genji.

Not this rushed one that doesn't do the original justice. I will say there were some moments that were nice to see and the effects were cool.

Real quick before I get started on my character. There's a mention of shadowbenders for Kemikiurge assassins? Is that like a new element or just some flavour for benders who are extremely stealthy?

Real quick before I get started on my character. There's a mention of shadowbenders for Kemikiurge assassins? Is that like a new element or just some flavour for benders who are extremely stealthy?
It's a new element yes! The way it works and how the Kemurikage use it is all explained in their TRIVIA section in THE FACTIONS lore <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︢⁠ ̄⁠)⁠↗ here's a link to it: click here

Hi! I had a question regarding the ability/stat values. Is there a collective limit on points or is it just a personal gauge? And will they factor into this roleplay or are they for flavor?

Hi! I had a question regarding the ability/stat values. Is there a collective limit on points or is it just a personal gauge? And will they factor into this roleplay or are they for flavor?
Great question. Definitely just for personal gauge, and flavor! Helps everybody understand and give a general idea of how "good" a bender is at their bending, is all. There is definitely room to incorporate dice rolling, etc; though. As this is a collaborative RP, I plan to work that out/put it up to a vote with everyone when auditions are over!

I'll be away for the rest of the evening/night, will respond to any more questions tomorrow morning <3

My early work days have been kicking me, but I'm enjoying what I'm seeing so far! The Lore thread was very pretty by the way and had a lot of great information!

I'm aiming for the KEMURIKAGE ASSASSINS!
Quick question though: It did mention "Mother Flame", so does that mean they're all fire benders?

Edit: I've read the lore on them, so I know now!

Last edited:
My early work days have been kicking me, but I'm enjoying what I'm seeing so far! The Lore thread was very pretty by the way and had a lot of great information!

Definitely!! Im reading it now, I can def tell that you guys put a lotta work into it

I'm aiming for the KEMURIKAGE ASSASSINS!
Quick question though: It did mention "Mother Flame", so does that mean they're all fire benders?

Edit: I've read the lore on them, so I know now!
Who are ya planning on FCing? Cuz im doing the same!

It's a new element yes! The way it works and how the Kemurikage use it is all explained in their TRIVIA section in THE FACTIONS lore <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︢⁠ ̄⁠)⁠↗ here's a link to it: click here
I am going to spend my cozy afternoon reading all that juicy lore <33

Just to put this out, at what era is the AU currently on? Are we going to expect mechanized airships and planes like in TLOK or a more traditional world like in ATLA?

So, clarifying question, are Jet and Katara still married?
Yes, albeit not a very happy one from what Seraphine Seraphine said about them.

Just to put this out, at what era is the AU currently on? Are we going to expect mechanized airships and planes like in TLOK or a more traditional world like in ATLA?
It's more akin to ATLA but technological progress is going forward, Industrial Rev. just started spreading outside of the Fire Nation in the last two decades after all.

πŸ˜† I've been working on my character and every time a new cs goes up, the page jumps and I get scared that I'm about to lose all my progress.

πŸ˜† I've been working on my character and every time a new cs goes up, the page jumps and I get scared that I'm about to lose all my progress.
My bad. (I am totally going to throw another one up that I never plan on finishing just to scare you again /jk)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back