• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom League of legends

Have you ever thought about what the characters in LOL (League Of Legends) do when they are not fighting each other... Do they get coffee? Do they love? Do they fight each other some more? You get to choose the life your character takes, make friends or enemies its your choice.

This is a LoL RP, i advise you that if you do not like lol/haven't played the game then to not join this RP. But for those of you who have ENJOY!

(Here is a website, to help with background info on character and which character you would like to be)

League of Legends Wiki

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! I would just let you know that I am interested in this RP, could be really fun with some characters to see how their relationship turns out xD so I'm in!

well is it like a group RP? or just one on one? Some I would like would maybe be Graves, Garen, Jarvan IV? are OCs allowed?

Depending on who you guys were intending on playing, I'd be interested in playing a Twitch, Gnar, or Jinx for this.

Hello! I'd be interested in playing someone. Although I'm new to this community, I have done some RPing before, though not too much. Gimme a chance?

Honestly sortove my idea for this Rp is to use what champions that are in the game, but make changes (if you want) make them partly origional, they dont have to be exactly like the game tells you they are. I mean i guess you dont need a cs if i know who you are going to be. Idk I thought i would be kind of cool to make a cs out of a league character XP

@Starwise

Oh of course, silly me xD I hadn't even thought of that but I see it! So thanks you two!

Are we allowed to pick like whatever champions we like? just wondering because I have about three to four, maybe more (see what I did there?), in mind!

@Betweengoodandevil

There was a series of clanks audible as Jinx walked along an Piltover rooftop. She hummed a tune to herself, licking at an ice-cream cone. Light violet hues peered down on the city as her mind ticked on just what she could do to have some fun.

"Bombs... Or Bullets!?" she asked, fingers endearingly sliding against the metal of her armaments. The ice-cream cone was tossed, with the intention of hitting someone walking past. "Fishbones?" she would ask the inanimate rocket launcher, immediately responding to her own inquiry in a more gravely voice, while moving the rocket launcher's muzzle flap to simulate speech. 'Maybe we should just go home, and try to get that job you're alwa-' "Aiiiin! Wrong answer!".

With that, she aimed the weapon across the street, firing a single rocket into a (abandoned) building she had very recently filled with explosives. The explosion was cataclysmic, and caused what seemed a great deal of wonderment in the girl who bit her lip staring on. "So much... Colors!"

Garen walked along the busy streets of Demacia, he looked like himself in full armor with scarf and everything, the big sword across his back as his noticeable big figure made his way to the market. He had to find something to eat tonight, he wasn't really sure what but surely he could mix something together before he went out drinking with Jarvan and Xin. The prince had come with this idea and Garen wasn't about to turn down a good time with his friends, hopefully it would come without trouble.

Looking down at fresh vegetables he slowly picked up a tomato and frowned, spaghetti was the easiest thing to make these days... so Garen went on with his shopping now that he had figure out what he wanted. He also bought a bone for his dog. It was a bit weird to see this big knight out shopping in full armor but that was just how he was, he needed something to eat after all.

---

Meanwhile the prince Jarvan IV had just finished a match in the League, he breathed out and took off his crown to run a hand through his damp hair. It had been a long and hard match but it had ended with victory so even if he was uncomfortable sweaty under all his armor it was worth it. He slowly put on the crown again and took a better hold of his lance. He looked over at his team mates and nodded agreeing to their cheers and mentions of the good game.

Then he slowly made his way down a corridor, he wanted to take a shower but would just get a towel and what else he needed first. Even after a exhausting match the Prince still kept his head high, his figure almost a towel because of his height. He greeted those he knew on the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back