~Ɯɛℓcσмɛ тσ мʏ Иιɢнтмαяɛ~ Ƥяιƨσи ЯƤ~

MechanicalAnimal

One Thousand Club
???c??? T? ?? ?????????

Withing seconds of the police being called, your ears registered the unmistakable wailing of police sirens.In your mind you knew you had to do something, but your only faced with one option, RUN.

The persute begins as you maje a run for it. As usless as you knew it was, you carried on, as fast as you could through the bustling streets of London. After nothing more than a few minuites, the race for your life was over, they got you...
My life... Over You thought helplessly as theyGclamped the handcuffs around your wrists. Before you know it, your in the station, being questioned.

Months pass until your finally sent up before the judge. The verdict, Theres something wrong, your not right... And here you are today, the one and only, Hawthorne Sanitarium....

images

?????

???????

I expect accurate grammar, spelling and language. Also, please write a substantial amount. Please no 1 or two liners! At least 4 lines please (I understand WB although it gets obvious when you over use it.

???

When talking OOC (out of character) Please show it by using some sort of punctuation EG: (( [[ {{

??????? ??? ?????c?

THIS IS A CHILD FRIENDLY SITE! Please have respect for the young! When cursing, star out all letters but the first (s***). With romance, hugging and kissing is fine but if you must go further, take it to PM.

Characters

We do need officers too! Please if you dont mind, make an officer, apart from that, its fine

?????~ ???? ?? ?? ??????

~All inmates must take part in group activites

~Cell visits from other prisoners are aloud between 11:00 - 1:00

~All prisoners to be in their cells at 8:00 unless needed by an official

~Failing to attend group activities results in no free time for the day

~Respect the prison officials

~All peircings and unnatural hair colours to be removed

~Prisoners will not show affection to others

???????????​

First strike: Verbal warning​

Second Strike: Free time and breakfast privlages lost

Third: Sent to the isolation cells...

?c??????

6:00 Wake up and Shower

6:30 - 7:00 Breakfast

7:00 - 8:30 Morning activities

8:30 - 11:00 Main Classes (yeah, they have lessons -_- ')

11:00 - 1:00 Free time

1:00 - 3:30 Special Classes (art P.E ext) or individual councling

3:30 - 6:00 Cell time

6:00 - 6:30 Dinner

6:30 - 8:00 Evening activites

8:15 LIGHTS OUT

{{You can make your own forms. Include basic information such as name, history, age, personality, why they are in prison (if inmate), Their role (if prison worker) }}

?????? ??c???

?? ??? ??????

3301964h2zn62o0mo.jpg

{???}

15 years old.

{???????????}

Straight

{???????????}

Shaine can be a very cruel person- but only when provoked. Any other time, he is fairly quiet and reserved. He hates people and prefers to spend his time alone. Also, he is very strong willed. He will do what he wants, when he wants. Due to this, he rarely follows instructions, which often gets him in alot of trouble. As well as this, he is very lazy and does not look after himself well. It takes alot to get him to shower, which explains his greasy hair and fowl smell.

{???????}

Shaine was abandoned by his real parents. He ended up in an orphanage, but soon got adopted. Shaines foster farther was an alcoholic, whereas his mother was a fairly down-to-earth women. His farther was often drunk, and never cared for Shaine. Michael, Shaine's farther, Was out very late one night. Xanthe, his mother, had been waiting for him to get home. When he finally got home, it was going on 3 o'clock. Xanthe was angry with him... She told him how angry she was... In a fit of rage, Michael killed Xanthe. At the time, Shaine was 7, and was extremely angry with his farther. He tryed to stay away from his farther, but he couldn't. Michael always got to him... Shaine was abused very badly by his farther because Shaine refused to drink with him.

By the age of 13, Michael had stopped and Shaine agreed to drink... However, he was in pretty bad condition- mentally and physically. He was covered in scars and bruises. Also, during the time he had been alone, Shaine had created an imaginary friend...

Shaine kept on drinking.... One night, when both men were very drunk, they got into an argument. They began to fight, until one of them wound up dead- Michael.... Shaine soon realized what he had done. But it was too late now.

Later that night, he was arrested and taken to prison.

{????????}

Shaine has Schizophrenia as well as Wendigo Psychosis. Due to both of his conditions, he is very violent and hard to control.

??????? ?? ??? ??????

{??? c????? }

Light grey

502882p50p12voji.jpg

{????}

Shaine has long, black, greasy hair. He is not one to look after himself. He sledom washed, meaning he always has a fowl smell about him, aswell as dirty, greasy hair.

{??c??? ????c????}

Shaine has snakebites and a tounge peircing.

{???????}

Shaine loves tattoos. So far, he has full sleeves on both arms.

{?????}

Due to his dark personality, he also has a very dark dress sense. He wears nothing but black. Fellow inmates describe him as 'goth' or 'emo'. He doesn't like these labels. He says he is who he is, and doesn't have a particular style as such.

{?????? ???????c? }

Shaines overall appearance is very scary and intimidating. He is also very dirty and unclean. For some reason, he seldom washes, and when he does, its because he is being forced.

???? ????

{???? ????????}

Shaine has had 3 girls in the past. Every one of them left him because his drinking was getting in the way.

{c???????}

No. Shaine hates kids no end. Shaine likes to be alone, he also likes the quiet. The moment he comes near kids, the quiet is gone. If he is left alone with a child, he gets very violent and cruel towards, even though he didnt like it when his farther did it to him.

{????}

No. Shaine isnt to keen on people as it is. He hasnt been able to keep a girl for long enough to form a real, solid relationship.

49620id7hxslutn.jpg

????? ??? ????????

Being alone

quiet

his
imaginary friends

Children

people

washing

too much noise

Sarea Absynth

Ѳи тнɛ ιиƨι∂ɛ

{Δɢɛ}

16 years old.

{Ѳяιɛитαтισи}

Straight

{Ƥɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ}

Sarea is short tempered she is a rebel as you can see she is in jail, she is violent, but she is nice as well

{Ħιƨтσяʏ}

Sarea dad went into the war when she was 5 and before he left he gave her a heart necklace that says Daddy's girl. A year later when she was 6 she got a message from her dad that he said he would send to her when he died. Then when she was 9 her mom got kidnapped by the enemies who were in the war, Sarea was also kidnapped and forced to kill her mother. She escaped. Then her 5 year old sister killed herself.

{Ɖιƨσя∂ɛя}

Sarea has insomnia and has (don't remember the name) she can't tell the difference between whats real and whats not real.

˩σσκιиɢ ιи тнɛ мιяяσя

{Єʏɛ cσℓσʋя }

One green eye and one green eye

http://www.provident-living-today.com/images/i-have-one-blue-eye-and-one-green-eye-21496772.jpg

Ħαιя}

Sarea has a short black anime hair....

{Ғαcιαℓ Ƥɛяιcιиɢƨ}

Sarea has a lip ring and tongue ring

{Ƭαттσσƨ}

Sarea has a sleeve tattoo, a tattoo on her ankle, neck, and back.

{Ƨтʏℓɛ}

Sarea wears alot of black, she doesn't really wear dresses/ skirts. She some what looks like a guy but you can still tell she is a girl.

{Ǥɛияαℓ Δρρɛяαиcɛ }

She, is tall, skinny and pale, her appearance is creepy which she loves.

{ραƨт ραятиɛяƨ}

The guys Sarea dated were lame, stupid, and whimpy. Instead of defending her or defending them self she had to defend both.

{cнιℓ∂яɛи}

No. She absolutely positively hate children, one reason she was in jail was for almost murdering a child

{ωιғɛ}

Im a girl, i don't go that way.

˩ικɛƨ αи∂ ∂ιƨℓικɛƨ

Dislikes

People

Children

Cops

The sun

Girly girls

Singing

etc..

Her guitar

tattoos

piercings

gothic things

black

night time

knifes/guns

etc

Name: evelyn (eve) kemp

Sexuality:bisexual

Appearance:long black hair, very tall for her age. 6'2 and is of average wieght, she only wears black.. Currently has ten peircings (labret, snake bites, both ears-stretchers 50ml, both ears- tragas, both ears-helix, eye brow) she likes her hair, because black is her natural colour.. She has full sleve tattoos up both arms, her feet are also covered.

History: was raised in a hostile home, she was often beaten by her father and mother.. And sometimes her brothers even joined in... She hated it, hated it a lot, but when she got older.. They went further, her own brother raped her.. But she was strong, and she faught back and murdered him, and the rest of her family.. She was soon found out and with no evidence to support her abibi, she was sent down.

Personality:

Dislikes: crowds, loud noise, bieng touched, childern

Other: has a small crussh on shaine, but is too afraid to tell him (hop that's okay:3)

(I'll start then:3)

Eve:

My eyes shot open, suddenly from a bad dream.. I could never remember them, but know is was crying, yet again.. I wriggled off the bes and crawled to the back of the room.. I hunched myself into a ball and cried into my knees.. I guess somebody would come by soon, I hoped it would be shaine, he would cheer me up.. I whimpered a little.. Trying to stop crying, and almost choking myself in the process, I was just clinging onto the the hope that shaine would walk by.. 
(I'll start then:3)

Eve:

My eyes shot open, suddenly from a bad dream.. I could never remember them, but know is was crying, yet again.. I wriggled off the bes and crawled to the back of the room.. I hunched myself into a ball and cried into my knees.. I guess somebody would come by soon, I hoped it would be shaine, he would cheer me up.. I whimpered a little.. Trying to stop crying, and almost choking myself in the process, I was just clinging onto the the hope that shaine would walk by..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back