Lawrence Academy

Is it alright if I make another character? I thought it would be cool to have a student too.

FlameintheRoses said:
@Queen of Fantasy do you like the game League of Legends, I've come to notice that you've used two champions from the game as your character's appearance. Ahri and Soraka with the Dryad skin. :3
Actually, I have heard of it, but I haven't ever played it. Those two pictures I got off of Youtube videos. c: But I've interested in the game for quite some time. I'm not sure what the plots about and such, but the character designs are really cool. :D

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Actually, I have heard of it, but I haven't ever played it. Those two pictures I got off of Youtube videos. c: But I've interested in the game for quite some time. I'm not sure what the plots about and such, but the character designs are really cool. :D

[/QUOTE]
It's a good game, although kind of difficult to get use to after a while. It's kind of strategic, and there's more behind each character that's there to read. Although I'm pretty sure barely half of the League Community even read the lore, I'm one of those people in that half.

@Nenma Takashi

Bro, don't you think your characters are a bit OP? Like, the shadow ability is one thing, but if Torar is twice the size of a full grown man in tiger form, it's gonna make him at least around 400+ pounds, so lifting him would not be an easy task... Also you're kind of bunnying by making my character move without allowing me to yay/nay it

Well I made sure I gave you the chance to recover Sho didn't touch him and it's stated in Haru's bio and he even said he can lift around 4-5 tons

I mean that's still pretty OP, but I don't see where my character could've gotten the time to recover? It's hard to reply when you have your characters talk to each other but don't clearly state what they're gonna do. All mine have like "in an attempt" to give you the option to dodge or counter, but yours seem to just hit no matter what I do.

We should probably decide how the battle is going to end beforehand, unless someone interrupts.

Fine how about a tie it's what Haru and Sho planned from the start you know make a good show 50 50 girl split wink wink nudge nudge so plan hot blonde is a plan where Sho acts like he'll back up Haru but won't it's just a fear tactic to scare and confuse the enemy just tell me how you'll counter it and we'll set it up k.

Damn it I thought I was forgetting the fact that haru can't handle pushing himself since letting Sho go at and using so much strength tires him out so use that to.

To be honest I feel like Torar would just say "let's call it a draw" if he saw that Haru was getting tired from the strain. I'd also be up for Maylen interrupting. It's up to you @Nenma Takashi

Also I wanted to say that Gurren Lagann is one of my fav shows

I think I'm going to make a third character because My two characters are kind of occupied and I want to be a part of things. t^t

Users who are viewing this thread

Back