LAST person to post is the winner!!!

klaus from the umbrella academy
actor is named Robert Sheehan

Inspired Good Morning GIF by BrittDoesDesign

"I set reminders, just doesn't work" Do your alarms go off and you just. Throw your phone. 💀

lol i mean... sounds like it. But i was actually talking about improving your memory, not coping with it through reminders, because that's making you less reliant on your memory.

Proven ways to protect memory include following a healthy diet, exercising regularly, not smoking, and keeping blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar in check. Living a mentally active life is important, too. Just as muscles grow stronger with use, mental exercise helps keep mental skills and memory in tone.

lol i mean... sounds like it. But i was actually talking about improving your memory, not coping with it through reminders, because that's making you less reliant on your memory.

Proven ways to protect memory include following a healthy diet, exercising regularly, not smoking, and keeping blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar in check. Living a mentally active life is important, too. Just as muscles grow stronger with use, mental exercise helps keep mental skills and memory in tone.
Huh. I don’t have a healthy diet, I don’t exercise, my parents smoke, I guess I have the mentally active one though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back