LAST person to post is the winner!!!

I had a cat that would try to kill me he nearly succeeded I almost fell on my face

1645297625970.png
my tiny newcrest neighborhood. middle house is my current household, house on their left is my sims sister and husband, and house on the far right is my sims best friend and her wife

mhm: nuclear family, also called elementary family, in sociology and anthropology, a group of people who are united by ties of partnership and parenthood

ooo i love it
i love looking at completely filled in newcrest

I have this as part of my edited starter game save file. So whenever I want to start a new game file I just use that save file and make a new save off of it. Means I have no questionably dressed or styled townies and all the edited premade families are all there and making babies that I can bear to look at XD

Last edited:
I have this as part of my edited starter game save file. So whenever I want to start a new game file I just use that save file and make a new save off of it. Means I have no questionably dressed or styled townies and all the edited premade families are all there and making babies that I can bare to look at XD
thats a good idea, i need motivation to do that!

lol took me the good part of a year and that was with help from the hubby cos he's the CAS guy. I cover the building side of things. But then we don't have much free time to sit and do anything, mostly doing jobs whilst typing onehandedly on social media on phones or half watching things on phone lol

i COULd if i wanted to and was good at building. i don't know the last time I built was. i just download

Users who are viewing this thread

Back