LAST person to post is the winner!!!

How tf do you tell time with 2 digit numbers. Lmfao I was asleep for once while all this happened

there are 24 hours in a day. each hour on the clock has it's own number. Starting with 12am or 00:00 and ending with 11pm or 23:00, Start from 12am (00:00) and count on

00:00 - 12am (the rest up to 12pm is obvs)
01:00
02:00
03:00
04:00
05:00
06:00
07:00
08:00
09:00
10:00
11:00
12:00- 12pm
13:00 - 1pm
14:00- 2pm
15:00- 3pm
16:00- 4pm
17:00- 5pm
18:00- 6pm
19:00- 7pm
20:00- 8pm
21:00- 9pm
22:00- 10pm
23:00- 11pm

because I had the 24 hour clock down when I was 7... and I was a late time telling bloomer in my class

Oof- they never reached that in any of my classes up to 7th. (Honestly idek if there teaching it in this grade considering I only actually went to school 3 times after it started)

Honestly the 2nd day doesn't count cuz that bruise incident got me sent home before I could even get to class

Head still hurts tbh 👌. But idk I knew you could tell time in 2 digits but I didn't think they teached it at school

No- my phone is off and obviously my mom isn't gonna pay it so my grandma is buying me a new one-

Mk mk example:

Some random adult in my stupid family; "are you having fun?"
me: "yea!!"
Them: "it's YES don't be disrespectful"
Me: wtf.

I swear my family thinks everything is disrespectful- I was playing with my grandma and she told me the candy I was eating didn't have any nuts- so I was like "grandma! You lied to me you said there weren't any nuts!"
She got mad at me for calling her a liar- ;-; I will literally trip and I get called dramatic

Tbh I think I just have a petty family- when I fractured my pinky finger. For reasons that WASNT my fault- I couldn't open my finer properly and my grandma was like: stop being dramatic ;-;. A10 TEN ANIMW QUOTES KSJSJS

i have no clue why saying yea is disrespectful. sounds like a power play to me. anything to make you feel like you are doing something wrong and that the person telling you such is of a higher social rank than you

Exactly. I'm like. "WhAt??" It's literally an answer to ur question there's like- no difference between yea or yes. Unless ur like saying it with a rude tone. U can do that with any word😭

if your tone is being misread then I'd understand but to state that 'yea' is disrespectful is plain bizarre, unless it has a different cultural meaning I'm not aware of. I'll stick with my original opinion: It's a power play.

I hate when ppl do that, acting as if there worth more or more valid because there older and have more authority ;-; even if I'm a child I deserve = respect as anyone else :∆

Sadly.

I'm watching the squid game and honestly I never been so uncomfortable in my life :∆

Users who are viewing this thread

Back