Last of Us RP

ModestKodiak

Haunted by the idea I'm wasting my life.
I've been mulling around an RP based on the game The Last of Us. I was thinking it could take place roughly around them same time as the game's plot and is too based in the US. The plot could take place over the course of the year just like the game (can always be longer if we wish) and would either start early in Fall or Winter and would come full circle. My character would be male and in his early 30s so he was roughly 10-13 when the infection broke out. The other character can be male, female, younger, older, it's pretty open in that regard.

Things about this RP (and what I'm looking for in a partner):

- It's certainly going to be above a PG13 rating with strong language and details of strong violent acts, but none of it's certainly going to be gratuitous.

- It's going to follow the universe and world of The Last of Us so it's going to be an action-adventure/horror-based RP based more on realism. (Doesn't mean we can fudge some details for the sake of practicality though)

- Because this is an RP I actually put some thought to and want to do, I'm looking for a partner who is long-term, invested, willing to collaborate, is literate, and pretty experienced with RPing.

- If you're interested in the RP but aren't familiar with the game that's okay. I'll gladly fill you in on details!

- The RP is going to be dark, grim, and violent for the most part with infected and human-killing. But that doesn't mean there isn't going to be any room for light-relaxing moments, heartwarming moments, and/or romance.

- If romance is going to be part of the plot, I'll go ahead and mention that I only do MxF pairings.

I'm not sure what else to really relay beyond that; I'll go in deeper detail of what I had in mind in terms of plot and my character in PM with anyone interested. Please don't be scared away by all the things I listed, if you're interested/have questions feel free to drop me a PM or reply on the thread!

Hallo! I'm totally interested! But.. Sadly I've never played the game.. But I want to! But, otherwise i'm interested.

I've played through the game once awhile back, and I quite enjoyed it, so I'd love to roleplay with you as well, if the offer still stands of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back