• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka Highschool (Always Accepting)

RomanticDaffodil

Very gay and really happy
Welcome to a High school made just for anthropomorphic Pokemon! These special pokemon retain human characteristics and personality traits, and are often called Gijinkas. At this school we are all accepting of each other and those around. We have immense respect for the teachers and the school property, and must follow set guidelines in order to continue to stay at this school. Please follow these on school rules in order to maintain a good reputation, good grades, and overall excellent performance!

IC Rules:

1. No arson or drug abuse, which includes smoking, in taking drugs, and other forms of such ways.

2. Be respectful to those around you and the school you are in.

3. Pursue your classes. No skipping for any reason whatsoever. You may be excused if your excuse is deemed worthy by the office staff.

4. No stealing or preforming such crimes.

5. Do not sexually harass other student and/or teachers

6. Learn and make friends!

Adeline stood at the front of her school, not particularly excited to start a new year. She waved to some people she barely knew, but not one of her friends from last year was here this year. Her face a look of gloom on it, as it always did whenever school started again. She pushed open the doors to the school to be greeted by bustling crowds of students. Adeline hadn't shown up early, or late. She was arrived around the "rush hour", and she couldn't get to her locker without bumping into so many people. She opened her locker and found it gray and not decorated. She would have to fix that later. She started loading her books into the space.

RomanticDaffodil said:
Adeline stood at the front of her school, not particularly excited to start a new year. She waved to some people she barely knew, but not one of her friends from last year was here this year. Her face a look of gloom on it, as it always did whenever school started again. She pushed open the doors to the school to be greeted by bustling crowds of students. Adeline hadn't shown up early, or late. She was arrived around the "rush hour", and she couldn't get to her locker without bumping into so many people. She opened her locker and found it gray and not decorated. She would have to fix that later. She started loading her books into the space.
Tyrone was Walking through the Crowd of People with a Angry face as he got a Text from his Mother to Not Fight, Which was Very Hard but he would get over it, hopefully. He Reach his Locker and Started Putting in his Lunch Bag which was Actually a Sports bag, a couple stacks of Money and his New Mixtape that he brought from home to listen when he could at lunch. He Closed his Locker and looked at the Smaller Girl and said "Hello."

@RomanticDaffodil

Last edited by a moderator:
Adeline jumped, staring up at this Tyranutum who had to be two feet taller than her. She shriveled unde this height, but then stood to her full height, almost as if she could match his. "Hello, she said, trying not to make her voice sound as squeaky as it was.

Tyrone look at the Pumpkaboo, he laughed softly and said "Your nervous, don't worry i'm not going to bite you or hit you." He got his Phone and Books before he then closed his locker. "you a first year or Second year?"

"I am not nervous" She replied in a definitive voice. "And this is my second year." She said with pride in her voice. She flattened her pants and tapped her toes together, a good way to get rid of her excess energy.

? Hitomi ?

e21579c856ac22c57be7a3fc6ca3ca89.jpg

RP Post

Hitomi looked around the presitigious school, admiring it's multiple features. She was honestly the only person here whom 'looked' human, but quite honestly she was an gijinka, she just didn't know WHAT. She saw two gijinka's talking, and quite honestly did not know what to do. She decided to say hello in order to appear friendly. She walked up to the two, and said: " H-h-hello. " in an cute , shy , and timid voice. She then bend over, and was opening her locker, which was conveniently beside the both of their lockers, on the same row.

Tags
OOC

Tyrone's laughter got a little louder, He picked Adeline up like he would a baby and said "You are very little and Cute... a Amzing Combnation" He Put her down. When Tyrone heard a girl say hello to him, he looked down and said "Greetings."

@RomanticDaffodil

@Hitomi

Aria knew she shouldn't have been feeling particularly nervous on her first day of school- but with all these new, unknown students that were somehow already in clusters of social groups, Aria could have sworn she felt her stomach drop- and it created nervous tingles all over her body. She knew no one in the school, and it was very obvious to her and anybody else that paid attention to her that she would most likely be alone for the next couple of weeks... or quite possibly the rest of the school year.

An outcast.

A dejected shiver raced down her spine, and as she looked over to one of the clocks that hung above the student lockers in her new school hallway- she immediately quickened her pace, weaving through the many students, as she made her way to her locker. Taking a small, unassertive glance at the three students that introduced themselves to each other, Aria self-debated on whether she should introduce herself to them as well.

A small gulp of self-assurance, Aria nervously stepped into their social circle, casting a slight, nervous glance at the giant Tyrantrum gijinka before speaking up for herself. "H-hello."

@RomanticDaffodil

@LB58

@Hitomi

? Hitomi ?

RP Post

Hitomi looked up to the tall gijinka, and nodded to it in an slow manner. She was not trying to be rude and not say ' hello ' back, but for the most part she is usually an quiet person. She pulled out an certain jewel from her purse. She honestly felt very attached to this jewel, but has no idea WHAT it is, or how important it is. She looked over at the other gijinka, and waved passively, as she was getting her things together.

Tags
OOC

Tyrone Looked at the small Gijinka that was Aria, he smiled softly and put his hand forward, he open his fist slow which made very loud cracking noises and said to Aria "Hello and nice to meet you."

Tyrone looked at Hitomi's jewel and said "That's a very cool Jewel by the way"

@RomanticDaffodil

@Hitomi

@Coralbee

Pale gray lockers, stark white walls, and an endless sea of people swarming about like Combees to their hive. Arlene was less than excited to be here, in such a place with such stagnant energies. But alas, high school was a necessary step to ascend to adulthood, at least according to scoiety. Besides, her parents wouldn't let her drop out. Thankfully, years of experience has gotten her accustomed to being in such a hopeless place full of such dead souls.

However, she found some life in the form of a few socializing gijinkas. With an odd skip-step, she made her way over to the group. So many colorful souls had gathered in one place, so it had to mean something. Maybe this was her destiny, or at least part of it.

"Hello~!" Arlene began in a sing-songy tone and a little bounce. "I am Arlene, and I couldn't help but notice this gathering of beautiful souls. Do you mind if I join?"

Something about one of these people seemed off though. The small one, rather, the smallest one, had a soul that shone so bright, it could belong to a god. Her energy was something else. Although, she had to admit it was quite refreshing to be around. It was like a rainbow of power, even if it was bit shaky. Arlene had to try her best not to stare.

@Hitomi @RomanticDaffodil @Coralbee @LB58

? Hitomi ?

RP Post

Hitomi looked up to the tall gijinka again, and nodded to her. As she talked, it seemed like her eyes gleamed : " This stone was given to me by someone very dear to me... " She said, smiling for the first time in an long time, somehow having these memeories of it. She glanced at the other person whom seemed to be trying her best not to give too much attention to herself, realized that she was looking at her, with an seemingly mesmerized stare . She tilted her head, before an light blush aappeared on her face, saying: " I-is there anything wrong ? Are you hurt ? Is....it me ? " She wondered, holding the jewel dear to her, as if it would protect her somehow.

Tags
OOC

"OH MY MEW PUT ME DOWN" Adeline shouted, pounding her tiny fists on the Tyranutums chest, trying to wiggle her way out of his grip.

Aria held back a wince when she heard his knuckles crack in response to opening his hand. Giving him a small, embarrassed smile, Aria shook his hand lightly before marvelling at the size of it. Tyrone's hand was big enough that it covered hers completely.

Pulling away, her eyes swivelled to gaze at the Mandibuzz, a light giggle escaping her lips as Aria introduced herself to her. "It's nice to meet you," she spoke, a smile playing at her lips, "I'm Aria."

"I can't BELEIEVE you picked me up" She said, putting on her grumpy face. She was acting like a child, but she didn't care. "I'm Adeline." She announced the group that had gathered around her.

Aria's head swivelled to look at the Pumpkaboo that had introduced herself, another laugh escaping her lips as she was picked up by the nearly 7-foot tall guy. "It's nice to meet you too, Adeline."

Tyrone was dying on the inside at Adeline's response to him picking her up so he decide to be nice. After shaking Aria's Hand. He Grabbed Adeline by the Back of her Shirt and Put her On his Shoulders. he said "Nice to meet all of You." He had a Grin on his Face, then saying to Adeline "Enjoy the View."

"Fantastic to meet you all," Arlene said with a playful smile. She giggled at Tyrone messing with poor Adeline. These people were really quite amusing. The Mandibuzz sure hoped they were all part of her destiny, just so she watch more of their shenanigans. With one final laugh she span on her heels to face Hitomi and Aria.

"Don't worry about it sweetie, it's nothing bad. You just have a wonderful soul, I can tell," She chirped, gesturing to the girl's heart. Arlene knew there was something more to this girl, who seemed rather...human really.

She then spoke to Aria in a sweet tone, bouncing a slight bit. "These folks are certainly fun~! I hope I share some classes with them, and you too!"

Adeline screamed as the Tyranatum picked her up and put her on his shoulders. She was not enjoying this. "PUT ME DOWN!" She shouted, drawing curious glances from other students in the hall.

Tyrone told " Calm down, Breath slowly, close your eyes, Reopen them and put your hands on My Head. you will not fall Okay." Tyrone looked at the Glances from Other students but noticed mostly Dragon types staring at him like he was a weakling, Tyrone's Mouth Produced a small amount of Fire and said to All of them "You Want To Fight?"

@RomanticDaffodil @Hitomi @Coralbee @peanutter

? Hitomi ?

RP Post

Hitomi looked up to the Mandibuzz Gijinka, known as Arlene, tilting her head. "Hmm...? " She honestly did not know what she was referring to. Seeing into her soul, if Arnelle looked deep enough, an rather equine figure could be seen. If one were also so observent, they would notice that her shadow wasn't of an human, but an 9-10 foot tall equine figure who resembled an Legendary . Hitomi glanced over at the tall gijinka agian, noticing he seemed quite..tense. She looked up to him, eyes widening as she said this in an sweet tone: " Are you...okay ? " .

Tags
OOC

A devilish presence appeared in the school as many pokemon turned to see a dark clothed gijinka walk in.

He let out a small chuckle as he pulled his hood back revealing ruby red pupils which stuck out with his pale skin.

"Like they've never seen a ghost before."

He walks by, tilting his body left and right to dodge the amount of people, until he reaches the lockers.

Ban sees a group near his locker one of which he could not identify. A thought of going there and socializing passes by his head.

"Oh Arceus, what if they dont like me ? What if I sound like a weirdo ?"

But he was already walking to them.

"Hello, is there room for one more here ?"

@LB58 @RomanticDaffodil @peanutter @Coralbee @Hitomi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back