Ladies and Gentlemen

ikerenei

i joined this community so that i can be free of what i want to do and i love to be something and i love literature even with roleplaying just makes it better...(:3)(:3)(:3)(*U*)('OoO')

Nice nice! Good to have you here, @ikerenei! The internet really is wondrous, isn't it?

I really do hope you enjoy your stay on RpN! If you ever have any questions about anything, just let me know and I'd be happy to help. :)

ikerenei said:
i joined this community so that i can be free of what i want to do and i love to be something and i love literature even with roleplaying just makes it better...(:3)(:3)(:3)(*U*)('OoO')
Welcome to RPN! Here, your free to write whatever you wish as long as it isn't inappropiate. It's nice to see a fellow book lover here, we can never have enough! ^_^

Like Pine said, I really do hope you have a wonderful experience on this sight, though it shouldn't be that hard since our community is so creative and supportive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to RPN!

It's a great place with great people, don't be afraid to reach out. A great place to look when looking for new RPs to join is the interest check section of the type of RP you want to join. The rules are rather simple, and the staff really do see all. You're absolutely free here at RPN... as long as you follow the rules, so read through those carefully if you're unsure about what you're about to post.

To aid with the jumping in I'd advice the following threads. For any and all questions you may have here is a good place. It's likely that your question has been asked before, and if not, you can always create a new thread. With your questions answered, and the rules carefully studied, you can go join any RP. Like I said, the interest check section of the genre you're looking for is the best place to look, whether for a RP to join or people that want to join your RP. Now that you want to make your posts all fancy to impress everyone, explanations about bbcode can be found here, or if you want to dive right into the depths of bbcode, here. Like everything in life though, don't overdo it.

So that's about everything I think you might need to know to get started. If you still have some questions, don't be afraid to ask, me or someone else. Everyone here was new sometime after all.

Welcome to the best site for RPing, have fun!

Here is a very belated welcome to RPN. Umm...welcome to RPN! *throws confetti inair* I'm Kestrel. You can call me Kes if you want. I completely missed this thread, because Friday and Saturday was hectic. Anyway, how has your stay been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back