Ladies and Gentleman.

Zefie

Overlord of Stuff
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to my introductory thread of a circus. Sorry to say, I don't have any dolls, lions, killer dolls, elephants, killer clowns, or jumping through hoops of flame. I like writing, drawing, games, mysteries, books, reading, and generally getting into peoples heads. Figuratively of course, I wouldn't wanna have a mess or anything. I had five or so paragraphs written out, but accidentally deleted them. So, I'm keeping it shorter this time. My name I suppose I'll be going by is, Zefie. Can't really say much on that. Hope to hear from you see, include food puns if you'd like!

Zefie said:
Welcome to my introductory thread of a circus. Sorry to say, I don't have any dolls, lions, killer dolls, elephants, killer clowns, or jumping through hoops of flame. I like writing, drawing, games, mysteries, books, reading, and generally getting into peoples heads. Figuratively of course, I wouldn't wanna have a mess or anything. I had five or so paragraphs written out, but accidentally deleted them. So, I'm keeping it shorter this time. My name I suppose I'll be going by is, Zefie. Can't really say much on that. Hope to hear from you see, include food puns if you'd like!
Hey Zelfie, I'm new here myself. As for food puns... I can definitely say that your short post wasn't cornfusing, nor was it amaizeing, it was just right ;3 ::Fail:: v_v

Okay I tried! Anyway have you been able to locate a suitable role play yet?

Raker said:
Hey Zelfie, I'm new here myself. As for food puns... I can definitely say that your short post wasn't cornfusing, nor was it amaizeing, it was just right ;3 ::Fail:: v_v
Okay I tried! Anyway have you been able to locate a suitable role play yet?
Well I appreciate the warm welcome, Raker. Yes, your jokes were lovely, but maybe you can butter me up with a good chat? I'll just end up following the breadcrumbs. Probably should have put more relevant info in my first post, but things happen. Wasn't expecting someone to say "Hi" so I'm quite happy to hear from you!

I have not sadly found an role play yet. I do hope you weren't looking for me to guide you. I'm not very good at finding things. But, I do have a stuff panda you could hug.

Salutations Zefie! Welcome to RpN and I hope you enjoy your stay here *sword salutes* I like your name and your avatar as both are cute ^^ If you enjoy fantasy things, either high fantasy or other, or simply want to make a friend here, feel free to send me a message :) Again welcome!

SirJonithus said:
Salutations Zefie! Welcome to RpN and I hope you enjoy your stay here *sword salutes* I like your name and your avatar as both are cute ^^ If you enjoy fantasy things, either high fantasy or other, or simply want to make a friend here, feel free to send me a message :) Again welcome!
Thank you for the message, Sir Jonithus. I had not suspected such a grand knight would visit me this day. I would simply love to chat with you, if you can get past the fact I am not a knight myself. *bows* But, I do have a panda you can pet it rests upon my head.

Zefie said:
Thank you for the message, Sir Jonithus. I had not suspected such a grand knight would visit me this day. I would simply love to chat with you, if you can get past the fact I am not a knight myself. *bows* But, I do have a panda you can pet it rests upon my head.
If you speak of the panda head on your adorable hood, then yes I may just give it a little pat only I may have a weak moment and give the little nose of the face underneath said hood a very faint finger boop xD

SirJonithus said:
If you speak of the panda head on your adorable hood, then yes I may just give it a little pat only I may have a weak moment and give the little nose of the face underneath said hood a very faint finger boop xD
How very nice of you! But, fear not brave knight, you shouldn't be having moments of weaknesses, you got to fight those dragons I imagine, yes?

Zefie said:
How very nice of you! But, fear not brave knight, you shouldn't be having moments of weaknesses, you got to fight those dragons I imagine, yes?
Actually, contrary to popular belief, this knight would rather be-friend dragons than slay them. I only would face one if it was causing havoc, little one. :)

SirJonithus said:
Actually, contrary to popular belief, this knight would rather be-friend dragons than slay them. I only would face one if it was causing havoc, little one. :)
That makes a lot more sense, you don't see a lot of befriending going along. I just wonder if it ever gets hot in your suit of armor, likewise, would you like to converse with me elsewhere, Sir friendly knight, Jonithus?

Zefie said:
I have not sadly found an role play yet. I do hope you weren't looking for me to guide you. I'm not very good at finding things. But, I do have a stuff panda you could hug.
Oh no that's fine, I was simply wondering in case you wanted to chat about it. Also I do love a good panda, but I confess I'm more partial to the Red variety.

Raker said:
Oh no that's fine, I was simply wondering in case you wanted to chat about it. Also I do love a good panda, but I confess I'm more partial to the Red variety.
Ah, I see. I'm afraid I haven't found an RP, so I could very well discuss how it's going, unless it was a discussion on to start one. But, either way, panda's are panda's ....even the Kung Fu panda variety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back