• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

L4D NickxEllis

Ellis

Ellis
Hey there!!! I'm looking for someone to do an Nick and Ellis RP with me. I prefer to be Ellis.

I stared at the ceiling trying to count every single pattern i could see, passing the time the only way I could. "Niiicckkk I'm boooorrrreeeedddd."

I glanced at you and rolled my eyes with a sigh before I continued to clean the muck and grime from my hands. I still refused to look at Coach since he was the one who forced us to go into the swamp in the first place.

"That's nice kid. Now shut up."

I scowled over at you before jumping up off the beat up old couch and grabbed a half empty bottle of vodka. "Keith gimme your bandanna..." He glared at me for a split second before ripping the torn up piece of cloth from his head and passing

it over to me.

I grabbed a ripped up, but surprisingly clean, towel and dried off my hands then sat on the arm of the couch. "What are you doing this time?"

"What do you think I'm doing? We ran out of grenades, this is the second best thing." I screwed off the lid and shoved the bandanna into the bottle.

I flew from my seat and reached for the bottle. "Ellis wait wait wait! What do you think you're doing!? That's a perfectly good bottle of vodka, you idiot!"

"Yeah and it'll make a perfectly good boom thing too. See this is how it works grandpa; cloth goes up in flames and soon enough so does the alcohol, or as i like to call it, boom juice." I held the bottle away from you and raised an eyebrow, almost daring you to try and take it.

"Grandpa!? Oh you little...!" I kept reaching for the bottle, grabbing your arm whenever you tried to push me away.

"Care to finish that sentence pops?" I threw the bottle to Keith and laughed as he shoved it down his pants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back