• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern L O L

A
U
S
T
I
N

K
I
M
austin3.png
Mentioned: Lorelei

Interacted with: Lorelei

Previously interacted with:

Tagging: byeol byeol
He felt it when she moved away, like losing a limb. And he felt cold. Cold as if chips of ice were in his bloodstream and he honestly hated himself right now because it was his fault. It was his fault that Lorelei was no longer by his side, his fault that that panicked look had been on her face and all because he's too damn clingy.
An elbow or something equally bony jabbed Austin in his side and he stumbled a few steps. The sounds, the sights of the party came rushing back to him and he was back to Earth, pulled out of his self-loathing, I'm an idiot trance. Lorelei, water, car. Right. he thought, pushing past sweaty bodies to make his way to the kitchen. He fumbled around for a cup or something that he could fill with water and came up with a red solo cup that he found near the punch bowl. He rushed out the back door, quickly finding Lorelei's car.
He tapped on the window so he didn't freak her out even further when he opened the door and sat in the seat beside her. He felt a ache in his chest as he took in her widened eyes, the way she seemed to be breathing too fast and it fucking hurt to see her like that because he had caused it.
"Here's your water..." he said, holding out the cup to Lorelei like it was some kind of peace offering.
He shifted in his seat, angling his body towards her but also far enough away that they weren't touching, his body pressed up against the side of the door. "We don't have to talk about this if you don't want to, Lorie." he looked up at her through his lashes, tentatively, his eyes wide and Bambi-like. He didn't want her to answer. He wanted to hug her and tell her that he was so sorry but he kept quiet and still even though the fear that he completely ruined everything was making his chest tight.

xo
4-ROSIE_TUPPER_MARIE_CLAIRE_AUSTRALIA_MAY_2014_NICOLE_BENTLEY.jpg

interacted // austin ( bwi bwi )
mentioned // rose ( JujuBee JujuBee )
location // lorelei's car
[hidden scrolling]
code by A U R U M
LORELEI ROSETTI
Within her car all she could do was try and slow her breathing, a small panic attack threatening to take over the moment. All of what had happened and the way she had reacted was finally coming to a culminating end. She swallowed hard, her mouth feeling as dry as that of someone who had spent nine days in the desert. Before she could dwell into all the what-ifs again there was a knock on her sleek window. The cool air from the calm night brushed against her skin as Austin opened the sleek door to join her. They were both silent for a bit, taking in each other's presence. She feared the way things could go if she said even the slightest thing wrong.

Lorie was surprised when the sweet boy beside her spoke first, her panicked eyes becoming calm as she locked her gaze on his. He was so tender and loving, it was something no one had ever offered Lorelei. Frankly, the girl had no idea how to react to something like him. He was so sincere with his emotions that it made her jealous, jealous because it was something she wished she could do. Instead, Lorelei was plagued with a virus of selfishness, greed, and disregard. It was a combination that did not play well when she was given something to actually care for. Her feelings had the attention span of a goldfish, looking for the next shiny thing to catch her attention while forgetting about the rest of the world and what they might feel.

She hesitated before speaking, starting out slowly at almost a whisper. "I..." The teen cleared her throat before starting over once again, this time reaching cautiously to place a hand on his chest. "I want to talk about it, you deserve to know why I treated you the way I treated you." Her eyes were filled with regret as she spoke, taking small breaks to carefully dictate her words. "When you and I... you know..."" It was almost embarrassing to think of the way she was putting things right now. Lorelei had never been the type of person to feel uncomfortable when talking about things that went down in the bedroom, in fact, she had made an unlikely friend in Rose this way.

"I didn't know that I was your first, not that it should have mattered..." Anyone could have seen that her words were more sincere than she had ever been in her entire life. For once, she was taking responsibility and snapping back to the real world rather than living in her daydreams. "You are so kind and loving to me...it's horrible because I don't deserve it." Her voice trembled slightly as she spoke her next words. "I didn't want to ruin you with the way I am. I wanted you to stay away because I didn't want to contaminate you with how shitty of a person I am..." A long sigh escaped her lips as she thought of what to say next. She was totally killing the party vibe right now.

"It's just that, I have never been treated the way you treat me and it doesn't feel right because I did you so dirty and yet your affection to me doesn't falter....You're so amazing....and I am totally ruining your party scene right now." Those last words made her chuckle as she tried to lighten the mood, brushing her hand against her cheek to wipe a drop of salty liquid that had managed to escape her eyes. She bit her lip as she waited to see what he would say. Hopefully, she had been able to convey everything in a gentle way, a truthful way that would make him understand she was not the girl he wanted to love because she would only hurt him more. She placed her hands on the leather armrest, waiting anxiously.

438aaebc241398f2885634d2380fefab.gif
When her twin and friend were out of her sight, the young lady was now back alone with the crowd. The drink challenged to her by her own twin brother still in her hands but was already close to being forgotten. The alcohol's taste was still at the back of her tongue and all she wanted to do was to dash to the bathroom and cleanse her taste buds.

Ugh, she's so stupid. Why did she even bother with her brother? All he ever does is make things worse for her. Then he leaves her behind to fix it all alone every time.

Then all of a sudden, the cup in her hands was suddenly drew away by one of her friends, Braedon.

"Abigail Lockwood, drinking? At a party no less? Scandalous."

The young lady glanced sideways, as if she's expecting a good scolding coming from him,
"It was just a little." she reasoned out. Her eyes returned to Braedon though after a few moments, "So how are you? I haven't seen you in a while." she managed to flash her trademark innocent smile.

X: Braedon [ Azalea Azalea ]

JEAN RICKTER
tumblr_inline_nq42qwcZpT1rifr4k_500.gif
Slightly caught off-guard by Manda’s sudden exertion of female dominance. He hadn’t entirely analysed the situation as it, after all, did occur faster than the speed of lightning, and before the boy knew it, her hip was pressed against--uhm--a sensitive area. But nonetheless, the boy felt a cautious smile fill his lips and cause his heartbeat to thud repetitively against his chest. It was strange. Every time the two would hookup, it would always start and end differently than the time before. He could never be tired nor bored of it.

Gazing into Manda’s eyes just as she did his, the boy instinctively placed a hand onto her hip. He felt the breath of her voice, trigger a ripple of shivers to burst throughout the length of his spine. Her question had possibly been easiest answer he had answered in a while, of course, he hadn’t relaxed nor stopped worrying for a while because of his parents. “Let’s do something else then.” He whispered, his other hand at the door handle and pushing it down.

Luckily, you could both push and pull the door, so the couple only slightly stumbled back. And sure enough, Jean had made certain that Manda didn’t fall back nor fall forward accidentally, as that wouldn’t be the most amazing occurrence in the sensual moment. Backing through the doorway, his grip still on the girl, Jean bit down on his bottom lip before guiding her over to the bed.

Mentioned:
Interacting: Amanda Neastlarsson Neastlarsson

FLORA DUFFEL
f0274c97c3adafdc1903d0ab01b6fccf.gif
The snarky commented, to which was supposedly meant as a compliment, caused Flora to clench her jaw absently. This girl was taking the piss. Rose thought that she could subtly insult others and then escape without even her lipstick smeared, but she was entirely wrong. Plus, it didn’t seem like the bitch was out for Flora anyway, even more irritatingly, she was going after Wes. Well, that was her mistake. Sure, Wes was the most innocent out of the group, but he certainly wasn’t the weakest. Oh, well, Rose would find out soon enough.

Just as Rose moved closer to Wes, Flora attempted to listen closer to what she had to say, but thanks to the loud music beaming in the background, she couldn’t make out all too many words. However, before she knew it, Wes began to rub his fingers together beneath his chin. Shit…He was angry. Now, Flora hadn’t seen the boy angry all that many times as he was a relatively calm guy, but he was. It was not going to end well. Although, there was a side of Flora that wanted him to do something. But Wes wasn’t that type of person, so she’d have to attempt to pull him out now before either Rose or him did something they regretted.

“C’mon, Wes. You’re wasting your time with her. You’re just adding to her plastic plate of self-esteem.” Her tone serious, Flora edged closer to Alec, sharing with him a weary facial expression. She could only hope Alec had some idea of what to do as she hadn’t the slightest idea, other than to let the two carry on. Though, the girl didn’t quite understand why We was getting so worked up...

Mentioned: Rose JujuBee JujuBee
Interacting: Wes Nightwisher Nightwisher , Alec Loraenys Loraenys

austin kim

Austin looked past Lorelei, out the window behind her to the city that sprawled beyond the car. He couldn't look at her. A part of him felt horrible for that but he just couldn't, not with the tears in her eyes. Not with that broken look on her face that he still believed had been caused by him. But as she spoke, he realized that at least some of it had not been him. There was something bigger going on, something more than the emotions that had been stirred up during the summer, and all Austin wanted to do was fix it even if he had no idea how but he sure as hell would try.

He finally looked at her, directly into her hazel irises, and he could nearly feel his heart break. It was like the wound that had been torn there after his grandmother's death and being separated from his brother had reopened. The fact that he felt so deeply for a girl that he didn't even really know seemed catastrophic. His brother, Taesun, would've scolded him, saying he needed to be more cautious but Austin wasn't his brother and he had never taken his advice anyway. And that is why he leaned forward in his seat, raised a hand to Lorelei's cheek, his slim fingers splayed across her soft skin, and wiped the tears away with the pad of his thumb.

"You're not a shitty person, ok? A shitty person is someone who, like, kicks puppies and steals from old people. You're just..."-he paused, looking up at the roof of the car as if he would find the word he was looking for there-"Lost? I don't know, that's probably not the right word but... I... You..."

He blew out a breath through his nose and clenched his jaw, a frown tugging at the sides of his mouth. Words were never something that Austin had been good with. He tended to stumble over them and get meanings wrong and just generally fuck up what he was trying to convey. He needed time to get his thoughts together then more time to string those thoughts into coherent sentences and most people weren't patient enough for that. But right now he refused to rush himself for the sake of saving Lorelei from annoyance because what he said now would be the difference between Lorie crying and being comforted and Austin wasn't sure if he could bear to see her so hurt any longer.

After a few minutes of gathering what he wanted to say, he took a deep breath and began to speak. "You're human and humans are fucked up but that doesn't mean you don't deserve to be treated right. You do -- you deserve to be treated like a fucking princess. How do you expect to be this amazing person when you think you don't deserve to be treated right?" He tilted his head so that they were eye level. He knew that his eyes were the most expressive part of his body, people only had to look at him to know what he was truly feeling, and he wanted Lorelei to know that he meant every word. "If you believe that, then you'll let people treat you like shit and that's... that's not good. So maybe you need someone like me to teach you that?" he raised his eyebrows in a questioning manner, a hopeful look on his face.

"And... trust me. I'm not as fragile as I seem."

mentioned;
n/a

interacting with;
Lorelei

tags;
byeol byeol

code by constellation constellation

Last edited:

Rosalind Van Allen.
Mood: Mischievous / At War... Location: The party
Interacts with: Flora d a n g e r d a n g e r Wesley Nightwisher Nightwisher
Mentions: Braedon Azalea Azalea

Now if there was one thing that Wes should have known about her was that Rose gave absolutely no fucks whether or not someone wanted her there. If anything, Rose enjoyed being where she wasn’t wanted. Why? All the more entertaining when she finally hit a nerve. With Wes? It was plainly obvious her presence was enough to hit it. So she’d stand there, taking every bit of vile he threw at her, letting it bounce off with the shake of her hips as she swayed with the music. Rose was unbothered by his words, having heard them so many times before but it was certainly getting her hyped up in a different way.

A grin would make its way to her lips as she circled around him, arms in the air as she hummed to the song before landing in front of him once more. She’d let out a giggle, shimmying her shoulders.

tumblr_nbt9xlO9fd1trzjdqo1_r1_500.jpg

“Oh fuck yes! Talk dirty to me daddy Wes.” She’d coo at him, laughing afterward. “Don’t you know how excited it makes me when you get all down and dirty? Your angry sex must be heaven.”

Without a moment’s hesitation, Rose’s arms would wind around the young man’s neck, pulling him close to her as she swayed to the music.

“Why drive when I can have others do it for me? Braedon sure likes to since he was the first to offer it. He’s such a sweet chauffeur.” She’d say teasingly, letting her nail graze the back of his neck teasingly. She’d let one hand unhook, letting it trail around to his chest and moving up ever so slowly. “So don’t think it was all me. And let me remind you-”

Her hand would grip the bottom of his chin, her nails digging just slightly into his soft skin. She’d pull his head down closer, her lips just grazing his ear. “The very person you want is taken and we both know if the opportunity arose you’d take her as fast as you could. So really… Does that make you any better than me? A guy who has the hots for his best friend’s girlfriend? Go ahead, look at her,” Rose would taunt, turning his face in Flora’s direction. “Cute, innocent eyes. Lustrous hair that smells amazing. I bet her neck is something you’d love to markup right? Or maybe you want wants under those clothes? I mean, she does have a sweet little body, doesn’t she? So don’t sit here and lie to me you idiot. The moment Braedon fucks up you’ll be right there ready to tap that. Ready to make her feel better... Ready to take her into your arms and have her become yours. That makes you just as much of a home wrecker… Homewrecker.” And with that Flora would call out to her boy toy and Rose would grin at her.

“Oh, looks like you’re being called back in from playtime. Go ahead whipped boy, do as she says. Go on ahead and make what I said true.” Rose would let him go, taking a step away to watch. She was certain Wes would go to Flora. He always did. She doubted he’d ever be able to deny her. So if he did now? Rose would be flabbergasted. Dare she say- impressed.

tumblr_nww68fd2ux1uc9j18o1_500.gif

Wesley Donovan

Interacting with: Rosealind ( JujuBee JujuBee ) and Flora ( d a n g e r d a n g e r )

Wesley stood still, scratching his ear uncomfortably as Rosealind circled him like the vulture she was. As she moved into touch him, his body stiffened and the way he hands clenched and his eyes shut, it was obvious his first instinct was to physically remove her from his personal space. The woman obviously didn't know how badly Wesley enjoyed his personal bubble, as he doubted even Rosealind would be stupid enough to risk her physical well being to mess with someone. As she spoke, Wesley stared at her blankly, no emotion on his face. The more she spoke, the more it was obvious Rosealind didn't know Wesley at all. Yeah, Wesley liked Flora. He had for quite a while and it wasn't really a secret to anyone, except maybe Flora but that's always how it worked out wasn't it? But Wesley? Swoop in and comfort Flora simply to get into her pants? Wesley, take advantage of Flora in anyway? The mere thought of it made Wesley's stomach turn. Yes, Wesley had romantic feelings for Flora. Yes, Wesley was a teenaged young man whose libido ran high and he had physical needs that he did want Flora to fill. But Wesley Donovan take advantage of one of his best, oldest, and closest friends simply because he wanted her like that? All anger seemed to wash away from Wesley as he stepped back away from Rosealind and started laughing, dropping his head and covering his mouth with the his hand as the laughs racked his body. "Oh my God, wooph." He wiped away a tear and looked back up to meet Rosealind's gaze. "Man, for someone who seems to pride themselves so much on being able to read people and know people's secrets." He chuckled again. "You have no idea who I am. You know nothing about me. Congratulations, you know who I have a crush on. Do you know who else knows that? Do you know who else gives me shit for that? Literally everyone. Way to really stand out there, kiddo. Ten out of ten." He cocked an eyebrow at what she said when Flora offered him a way out though. "Are-are you really going to tease me for wanting to hangout with my friends instead of a I'm uncultured who has so many insecurities she has to force herself into everybody else's lives and destroy them to make her feel just a little bit better about her own life? Do you really think I'm going to have any remorse or feel bad about myself for hanging out with one of my best friends simply because you called me whipped? Do you ever wonder that if you were any less horrible your parents would love you a little bit more? I mean, if you think calling me daddy will fill the void in your chest where most people have a heart, I guess you can. But I am going to make like your daddy and leave with hopes of never having to see you again." He added a small grin to the end of his last sentence in goodbye. Just as Rosealind knew next to nothing about Wesley except for the random things someone else might have told her about him, Wesley didn't know anything about Rosealind. He didn't even make the space in his head to remember the random things he had heard about her. He didn't know her family dynamic or anything so he was shooting in the dark and hoping he was hitting vitals. Wesley turned on his heel, his back to Rosealind as he brushed past Flora, slipping his hand around hers as he walked past and leading her through the people toward outside. He really just needed out and had grabbed on to Flora to get her away from Rosealind as well. Half way through dragging her out he had totally forgotten he was even dragging her. He ran a hand through his hair, messing it up a bit as he let out another small chuckle. "What a fucking waste of space." He mumbled, more to himself than Flora. He turned around to face Flora after a few seconds though, forcing a smile but it faltered and he sighed. "She reminds me of Rebecca. Like, you have no idea how badly I want to chop her legs off at the knees." Wesley scratched his jaw, annoyed even having to mention the ex that had cheated on him for a majority of their relationship, the girl that had completely broken Wesley. The hand that was scratching at his jaw moved up to rub against his mouth before he closed his eyes, pulled his hand away and tried to smile again. It was more convincing this time. "Anyway, other than that run in with the spawn of a hell hound and a demon, how's the party going for you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back