Kurt

Megilagor

My feelings are like schrodingers cat.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[SIZE=10pt]"[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]I'm just going to ask you a couple of questions. Make sure you answer truthfully.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]"[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Let me get a good look at you.:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

Kurt Leo Thatcher.jpg

[SIZE=10pt]What's your name?: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Kurt Leo Thatcher[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]How old are you?: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]18[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Are you male or female?: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Male[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Did you come here willingly? Or did your parents let you go?: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Like my parents cared about me. Of course they gave up on me.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Can you recite your experiment number?: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]357[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]How would you describe yourself?: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]I’m [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]easy-going, spontaneous and bold.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]What was life like before you came here?: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Did I even have a life before that is a good question?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I didn’t have any friends , my father was a drug addict and mother was an alcoholic they would often beat me up. On the day of my 16 birthdays burned out a tattoo on my body. I was kinda happy[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Is there anything that upsets you?: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]People who give up easily.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]What about something that brightens up your day?: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Music, animals, books.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Let me see what the lab has prepped for you[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] experiment number 357: Hmm you will be injected dna of axotl , cheetahs and your body will be accustomed to low oxygen usage.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Anything else I should really know about or care about?: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]No[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]( explanation for the augmentation to keep it simple a regenerative power [the less fatal injury will heal fast so a scratch will heal really fast a totally broken body will heal itself but of course it need time] and being able to run 30 mph  [/SIZE]along with being able to see well in darkness. The flaws of the experiments are faster metabolism , getting blind on the left eye.)

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

I would say a long sprint .  Cause where i live we have to sprint a 1000 Meters when we are still in the middle school.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back