• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Kuroko No Basket RolePlay: A New Challenge (Closed)

Kuma didn't really listen to what they were saying as it didn't involve him so he just put his head down and just slept a little.

Midorima was greatly annoyed by Kuma's lack of enthusiasm which he always showed on the court so he Bonked him on the head cause him to get him.

@AiAi

Ai listened to what they were speaking of, but it seemed more of a get together just to see how each one is doing. Akashi made everyone promise him that they will all meet at the finals and that was the end of the meeting it seemed. As everyone slowly began to disperse, Ai decided it was time to confront Kuma. Well in a sense?

She walked over to Kuma and spoke up softly, "Long no time no see, Kuma-kun...how have you been?" She knew her captain was keeping an eye on her but she just brushed it off. Ai didn't know that the entire Rakuzan team was basically protective of her, especially her captain.

@LB58

Kuma and began to leave the cafe but he heard Ai call to him and he turned around. He just looked at her thinking about what she might say to him but he lost his feels for her and now only his love of basketball remain.

He said "I have been okay, how are you doing?" He didn't really care what she said right now as he had no more cares about many things like talking to girls that he knew didn't like him in any Way, Shape or Form.

@AiAi

Last edited by a moderator:
Ai felt slightly uncomfortable with how Kuma was talking to her. It's as if he didn't even see her as a friend. She kept talking to him though, "Kuma-kun, um did something happen? You're not acting yourself .."

Inside Ai's mind it was swirling with many different emotions. She wasn't sure of herself anymore. Looking down while clutching her arm she whispered out, "I've missed you..."

@LB58

Kuma heard what Ai said and replied "i am? sorry i don't feel like myself over the past couple of weeks but i'll get better so you had don't have to worry." he put on a fake smile, if Ai actually knew him good then it wasn't his usual full of energy Shark Grin that was on his face.

Kuma heard that Ai missed him, he still didn't feel as he should before he would have been blushing like crazy but now he had a completely straight face. he whispered to her "you shouldn't miss me after all you boyfriend is waiting for our talk to end." he meant Akashi and said "sorry about taking away your first kiss." he was sorry as he was acting way to rash like a idiot.

@AiAi

Ai smiled bitterly towards him. "Mhm...just like that smile you've hid yourself away again huh Mr. Tough guy..." Ai could easily tell when someone isn't actually being honest. How else did you think she lived her life? She was always going around faking a smile and whatnot. That's just the kind of person she is.

Ai blinked confused. Boyfriend? She glanced back to see Akashi staring at the two with a slight frown adorning his face. She looked back at Kuma and said, " I don't know what you're talking about or where you heard it, but I don't have a boy-" her words her cut off when Akashi approached the two and said, "Hime, we have to get going." He lookedat Kuma and smiled a little too sweetly at him, " I hope to see you soon...Kuma." he then proceeded to drag Ai away.

@LB58

Kuma watched the two walk away, he didn't give a damn that Akashi hated him, he could tell from the smile and the way his eyes looked at him. He called her Hime which must have meant that he did care for her, looks like she did find a boyfriend. Kuma looked a his body and through 'why would she want a big, brutish Thug like me?' he walked away, not reply to anything that they said but his presence was like a ferocious Grizzly Bear.

over the weeks after the meeting, Kuma then started to Make Shock waves in the High School basketball's community. He became known for his highly skilled and Very Athletic Player that was unstoppable and unguardable on Offence averaging around 45 points, 20 rebounds and 9 assists and the Ultimate Defensive Player averaging around 4 steals and 7 blocks. he was Stated as a Monster beyond the Level of the Miracles which greatly terrified everyone team that went up against Shohoku.

@AiAi

After their small encounter Ai couldn't get Kuma out of her head. She wondered what happened between them for it to turn out this way. She was watching Kise Ryouta's school play at the moment, still on her assignment of checking on all the miracles.

She frowned, the next school she has to go to is Shuhoku. She wondered what will happen. She never really held any feelings for anyone. Once again no one caught her interests yet. Or perhaps she did and never realized.

@LB58

Kuma was getting prepared for the game that was against a team he didn't care to know the name of. He had Scars all over his Face and Arms from how hard his training was getting, He also had a tattoo of a Bear Wrestling a Dragon and a Tiger on his Right Arm. if anyone noticed his Legs looked slightly Bigger then they were Before, his Chest was also Bigger.

Kuma saw that the Team was Greeting Ai as Midorima told them to aleast be Respectful to her, Kuma didn't say one word to her or even look at her as he was complete focused on the Game, he saw that the game was close to starting and he got ready as well. He was doing some practice jumps before the game. He looked straight into the eyes of the opposing Center, he felt Pure Fear came from the smaller Player. the whistle was blown and the game began.

@AiAi

Ai went to Shuhoku and was surprised that the basketball players all came and greeted her. She looked over at Midorima and realized that he was the one telling them to do this. She didn't know what to say, be glad or not, though she knew he only did this because she was the manager of Akashi's basketball team.

She noticed that Kuma didn't even acknowledge her being there. She wondered whether this would make things better, would leaving things as it is the best for both of them? Or should she set things right between them? But then what is setting things right...?

@LB58

the game went on and Kuma was doing what he usual does which was whenever he had the ball score and Stop the other team from scoring. Shohoku didn't allow any shots inside the paint when Kuma was on the floor which lead to the Team to use weak and pathetic Jumpshots which made Kuma Want to Block so Bad. Kuma Blocked around 12 shots and he was still going for more, he began to dominate the Other team only using his Post game which kept on improving through the game as he began to use fakes and power moves to score around 50 points in only 2 quarters.

The point Guard tried to do a Lay-up Around Kuma but he was too big and strong which made Kuma Slap the Ball into the Croward and conveniently into Ai's Hands, Kuma looked shocked as he saw her but he didn't keep it shown for too long.

@AiAi

Ai was out of it as she watched the match. She kept writing down notes as she was watching the game. She smiled wryly wondering if anyone could ever stop Kuma.

While her mind was occupied by such thoughts. She was suddenly snapped out of it when a ball came flying straight at her. She caught it due to old reflexes but she was still shocked. Looking up she walked to the edge of the court and handed the ball back. Her eyes made contact with Kuma.

@LB58

Kuma looked at Ai for a bit only to see his man try and get a easy slam dunk but always comes out of nowhere and slams the ball against the backboard.

Kuma grabbed the ran to the end of the court and slammed it down lightly which was very hard still. He went back defense and looked at Ai once again but he turned his head.

@AiAi

Ai's eyes were now trained on Kuma as she began writing down notes. Was there any weakness against this guy? She looked over at Midorima and she somewhat knew his weakness, but she still wrote everything down.

She felt someone staring at her and when she looked over she realized it was Kuma, so the next time he glanced at her, Ai made sure to have eye contact with him and she smiled and waved slightly towards him. She hoped he doesn't hate her or anything.

@LB58

Kuma smiled back at her and moved his lips as to say 'the next one is for you.' after a brutal block by Kuma, Shohoku decide to slow it down and give Kuma so he could dribble it, he crossovered over his man so bad that he fell on the floor. Kuma Charged and Jumped Two Feet from the Free throw Line, Three Players Jumped up and Tried to Block him But they Could Touch the Ball or Overpower him which result in a Powerful Slam dunk with a Foul, Kuma Looked Back at Ai with a Large Smile, his regular Smile.

@AiAi

Ai read his lip movements and her eyes shined when she understood it. So did Kuma not hate her afterall? Her heart soared a bit when she saw his slam dunk. It was very powerful indeed. She wondered if the generation of miracle Murasakibara can even block him? She giggled a bit when it even resulted in a foul, he was truly one step above the generation of miracles. She smiled widely back at him, an honest genuine smile. She was happy to see the smile she used to see on his face once more. She waited until the game was over to go over and speak to him.

@LB58

As Kuma completed his an-one play and cheered with excitement as his team was going to Win, Kuma then Scored and Scored and Scored. Shohoku won by 55 points which was very good, He was packing up his things and such, putting on his Rings and then his sweater. He began to walk out of the gym with his own basketball in his hands, As he walked he saw Ai and Ran over to her to say hello.

@AiAi

Ai saw Kuma exit the place and waved slightly to get his attention. As he came over Ai smiled up at him widely and having her hands behind her back she cutely greeted him saying, "Congratulations on the win, those were some amazing shots you had there Kuma-kun." She was just happy that Kuma was back to normal. She didn't understand what happened back at the meeting place but knew better than to ask about it.

@LB58

Kuma nodded and said "yeah, those are probably best shots that i took over this past month." he smiled slighty thinking back on how well he scored and such and asked "how is your team doing by the why?" he didn't care but he wanted to know how well her team was doing and if it was affecting her mood, He looked over his training, his scars and his new tattoo which made him grab his right arm.

@AiAi

Ai nodded her head agreeing with him. She put a finger to her chin and thought hard then she said, "My team...ah well yeah we are doing well *awkward smile* thanks for your concern." She didn't really want to talk about her team since she knew Kuma didn't like them or more specifically Akashi.

She noticed Kuma grabbing right arm, she tilted her head and asked, "something the matter with your arm?" She noticed he has gained more scars, just what kind of practice makes one get hurt that badly?

@LB58

Kuma nodded to what she as he knew that a awkward smile meant to kept it on the low which meant that she wouldn't tell him how they are doing or what is going on which was fine with him as he want to still be friends with her. "it's okay if you don't to talk about it after all we still are enemies" he knew that she was scouting to find a weakness in his game but he didn't have any.

Kuma said "what? oh, no just thinking about my New Tattoo" He unzipped his Sweater and took out his right arm which revealed his very awesome Tattoo which was also very detailed. he then said "if your wondering about my scars well, you got to ask me when the Basketball Season is over." He had to keep his training as top secret as possible which meant he couldn't tell anyone not even his family.

@AiAi

Ai began to wave her hands around, "Oh no it's not that...not because we are on opposing teams...it's just...I know you don't really like them or er well Akashi-kun specifically..." She looked to the side while rubbing her arm feeling awkward still.

She nodded her head but her eyes widened at the tatoo. She sputtered out, "Aren't you too young to get one?!"

@LB58

Kuma said "how could i dislike people i haven't even met yet but your right, i don't like Your Boyfriend but i like you through so that is a positive." He smiled as he said what he wanted to say.

Kuma laughed loudly and said "nope! i could get more but i want to get some in america when i go back there." he said with a Shark-like grin. He would have alot more when Summer break after as he was going there. he can began his really Train back in America but also the awesome Tattoos he'll get put on his body.

@AiAi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back