• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Kuroko No Basket RolePlay: A New Challenge (Closed)

Seirin tried their best to go ham while the two monsters are sitting on bench. It felt almost like an insult that they would bench the two, as if they don't need the two to win. Luckily during this time Kagami and the rest were able to score though it was almost impossible to catch up by this point.

Ai was confused but instead of questioning the team she went back to cleaning the basketballs. As she was just about to finish she was approached by another person. Looking up she wondered who it was this time only to see her captain, "Oh Akashi-kun, did you need something?" Akashi just smiled and sitting next to her, he asked her "The team and I are planning on going out to get some food after practice, would you like to join us?"

@LB58

Kuma watched as Serin came back and the game become very close as Midorima was put back in. the game was very serious but his coach said it didn't matter which team won or lose, it was just a practice game which meant he didn't need to use everything he had on this team but they had potential with ace and his phantom. he was going to enjoy playing the both of team when they are at their full strength and max potential.

The game was won by Serin as they pulled through the difficult and grueling play of Shohuku, they would have lose brutally if Kuma was in as his defense and Scoring almost killed Kagami and the front Court of Serin. He Got into his Uniform and put on the 9 golden and 9 silver rings on his fingers and thumbs as he had more and more jewelry from playing gambling night Street ball. he walked over to Kagami and Kuroko after the Game and said to them "you." he pointed to Kagami "you should start learn how to dunk with your left hand as you have a stronger jumping leg with your right, improve how to use your weak hand will make you a better player." he then pointed to Kuroko "become a Better player overall, you are the best passer in Japan if you had scoring ability with your skills and misdirection then your going to be of a problem to deal with then your Tiger of a Light." He walked away and left them to think about his advice.

He went to a food court, Ordering around 40 burgers and two large milkshakes. he sat down and began to eat his food unknowingly he sat at the table that had Kuroko and Kagami, He didn't notice until they both said something at the same time.

@AiAi

Last edited by a moderator:
As the match came to a close, Seirin was able to somehow turn the tables and win. Kagami and the rest were cheering as they had won. After the match, Kuma has approached Kagami and Kuroko. As they heard his advice the two decided to go get something to eat. While sitting down the two began to discuss about what Kuma told them, however all of a sudden a large tray piled to the top with food was set down in front of them on their table. Looking up they noticed that it was the guy they just were discussing about. That was when both Kagami and Kuroko said, "Um excuse us...you're sitting on our table..."

Ai smiled as she nodded in agreement with Akashi's invitation, "I would love to Akashi-kun" Akashi smiled, "well then I will see you after practice" After practice Ai met up with Akashi, Mibuchi, Hayama and Eikichi. Everyone has changed back into their school uniform. Akashi smiled towards her and raising a hand said, "Let's go, Hime"

@LB58

Kuma heard the voices of some people and looked down saying "I'm sorry about that, didn't mean to-" he stopped his words as he saw who he was talking to, the two that were the ones that he gave some advice too. He asked them "What are you two saying about me" he had a devil like grin but his aura was that the grim reaper, if they say something stupid they were going to get their faces pounded in.

He began to go back to eating some food, he said to the both of them "if you two want, after we finish eating, I could teach you two somethings that would help the both of you out" he knew how to play every position, on offence and defense, he could play any style he wanted for that position, He was a real monster that was a gift from god.

@AiAi

Kagami and Kuroko was at first staring at the large amount of food that was on Kuma's tray. Then they each looked at Kagami's...it was at least three times more than Kagami's. They then looked towards Kuma and Kuroko said, "you want to play with us...after eating all of that....?" even Kagami thought that food was a bit too much for one person, piping in Kagami said, "Yeah! All that food can't be yours, ah I know you have a girlfriend huh?"

Ai was having a good time with the guys, they were all very nice and treated her kindly. She knew that she would attract attention from other girls not only due to her hanging out with just guys but also due to her appearance. Her long black hair and deep blue eyes were always a source of envy from other girls. Ai simply just wanted friends and people to hang out with.

@LB58

Kuma laughed quietly "i have eaten more than this and i had played basketball for a entire day so i'm used to eating a massive amount before i do something." Kuma did always eat a great big amount of Food before playing basketball which was most likely why his muscles are so big or why he is so tall. he heard Kagami say something about his girlfriend, Kuma began to Cough and said "i don't have a girlfriend." he though back to Ai, he wouldn't see her again that is one thing he knows. He wanted to see her again very badly, it was like he loved her even though he meet her for a short while

As Kuma finished his Food an Drink, He Brought the two a court that was close the food court. he had a ball in his hands and said "who goes first." he was going to teach the both of them so skills that were going to improve their games greatly so they had to tell him who wanted to go first.

@AiAi

Kuroko and Kagami just looked at each other unsure of what to say. Then of course the hot headed Kagami stepped forward. His eyes glinted with excitement, this guy meant trouble for them and for Kagami it was a challenge he wpild gladly take head on.

Ai sneezed lightly when Kuma thought if her. She mumvked something while rubbing her nose while Akashi and his group was fussing over her. tomorrow she will begin her scouting, she wondered if she will bump into Kuma or someone else she knows during that time...

@LB58

Kuma Passed the Ball to Kagami and said "Try and dunk the Ball." Kagami went full on at Kuma and tried to use Jumping Power and Strength to Dunk it down. Kuma easily Blocked it then told Kagami to use his dominant leg, Kagami tried to Use his Right foot and left hand but he got laid on his Butt as Kuma Blocked it very simply as Kagami was very good at Dunking with his Left hand. he told Kagami "you lacked Power and Strength to Deal with Taller players but instead of powering right through them, go around them, i'll show you right now." Kuma went back and started to Run at Kagami, Kagami Jumped first and Kuma Jumped second, Kagami went to Slap the Ball out of Kuma's Hands only to see that Kuma moved the Ball Left with Two handeds and Dunked around Kagami.

Kuma then said "if you can master that when we have a real game, you will be a tough player to play against. now let's see what you got shadow, show me everything you have besides passing." if this Guy had any scoring abilities and decide not to show them, he would be kinda of sad as he didn't use them in a game.

@AiAi

Kagami was surprised by how much Kuma knows. He nodded his head in understanding and tried to think of ways to improve. Kuroko stepped up next. Unfortunately for Kuma, Kuroko had no other skill besides passing.

Ai said good bye to the rest of the team and began heading home since she had a long day ahead of her tomorrow.

@LB58

Kuma sweatdropped at Kuroko's horrible skill, he saw him miss every shoot he took even a standing layup... A STANDING LAYUP. Kuma had a feeling that this guy wasn't amazing but he was seriously that bad? His mind was opened as he saw the horrible skills on display. He sighed and told Kuroko " you should use your Misdirection more and try shooting with your palms instead of your fingers, you should also do some light weight training and high altitude Running for a tougher body and better stamina."

He saw that he had to go home as his Mom texted him, he told the two of them to become his prey, become something he can use all of his skill on them as he said that he knew that those two were surprised as they heard he was holding back on them. He walked away, waving his hand back to them and yelled to Kagami that he could keep the ball.

@AiAi

Kuroko and Kagami waved goodbye to Kuma as they watched him leave. The two decided to stay back and practice a bit more. Kagami played with the ball that Kuma gave him. His eyes held determination to beat this new monster in the basketball world.

As Ai got ready to go to sleep. She was going through her basketball practice menu journals when a small slip of paper fell out. Picking it up she found that it was a phone number and that was when she remembered that it was from Kuma. Frowning she told herself the next time she meets him she will give him an earful for even having the audacity to kiss her. With that she turned in for the night.

@LB58

As Kuma got home, he got yelled at by his father and mother. They weren't happy that he was so late coming home but at leasle he came home, he told them that he was going to sleep and they allowed but he had to finish any homework he had in the morning.

Kuma stayed up a little as he thought about what Kagami asked him. Girlfriend, Ai probably wants to kill him as he kissed her. He sighed knowing that she would be like his mother if she found him.

@AiAi

As morning arrived Ai got up and got ready for school. Though she was only stay for half the time so that she could get on the train and head towards the schools. Luckily she has permission from her club to get out of class early.

@LB58

Kuma heard that some sports clubs were allowed them to training or recover for day so the basketball team could rest or train. He and Midorima were in the gym doing one of his workouts, What they do was have to go up and down the court at full speed then do their best shot if it goes in they get the ball and go down the court and do it again but I'd they miss they have to do 100 backboard slams with a 25 lb medicine ball. Kuma missed on purpose so he could practice going through contact and slam the ball down. He blocked Midorima any chance he got as he had alot of them so Midorima was forced to exhaust himself but he accepted it.

Kuma took off his shirt and kept on doing the drill even when Midorima was done and doing his cool off exercise. He heard that His green Haired friend was going to meet his leader today so Kuma ask if he could come along.

@AiAi

As Ai headed towards the schools, Akashi decided to tag along. So their first stop would be Kise Ryouta's school, but as they got off the train Akashi stopped her and said, "Actually, I have a small meeting with the rest of the generation of miracles...and I want you to come with me. Is that alright?" Ai was curious so she agreed.

@LB58

Kuma heard from Midorima that the Meeting was actually close to them so they arrived first out of everyone. Kuma wearing his School Uniform, Rings and a lucky Silver Chain which he got from his Grandmonther, got some food for himself which was two large subs and a large Cream Soda. Midorima sweatdropped as Kuma told him that it was a light snack.

Midorima said "don't say anything unless you are spoken to" Kuma looked at him strangely but he shrugged as to say yes.

@AiAi

Ai looked up as she saw a small cafe that they were approaching. She looked over and saw a rather tall man standing by the entrance, scratch that a really tall guy. He had purple hair and was eating some pocky? Ai was about to question him when Akashi called out, "Ah, you're already here Atsushi, is everyone else already here? Oh...she is my manager by the way." Ai introduced herself to the tall man while they walked in. Akashi's face lighted up as he saw that there were already some people there, but then his eyes narrowed when he noticed an unknown guest among them.

@LB58

Kuma had just finished his snack and watched as more people came into the cafe, he didn't ask who they were but Midorima nudged him to wake up. He rolled his shoulders and open his eyes only to see a bunch of people with unique and different hair colors. he just looked at all of them, he didn't really care what they though of him but the one with candy Red hair was Mean Mugging him and he didn't like but he decided not to show it.

@AiAi

As they began to approach the table, Akashi whispered to Ai, "stay close to me" and held her hand so as to pull her over to him. Ai blushed a bit at the contact, but knew better than to say anything back and so just nodded her head and was right behind him. As they got closer to the table, she recognized the tall green haired person, ah it was Midorima! And then her eyes wandered over to another figure sitting down, she recognized that large bulky figure...it was Kuma. She frowned as she remembered she must get him back for stealing her first kiss, but she made no move to say hi as she was quite literally attached to Akashi at the moment.

@LB58

Kuma saw Ai, his Eye widen a little before they went back to normal. he didn't care right now, she can hate him all she wants with her boyfriend holding her. He Killed his feelings for Her as quickly as he could. he was ready for to yelling at her if she started, quickly a couple more people came to there table and sat down. a dark skin teen with blue hair and eyes, a pretty boy with golden hair and eyes, a Tall Boy with Purple hair as well. even a Girl with Pink hair and eyes. they all waited for the Candy Red and Ai to sit down.

@AiAi

Akashi looked at each and every one of them, his gaze lingering on Kuma as he gave a quite obvious smirk his way and began speaking, "Glad to see you are all doing well...ah right right, there are some unknown faces here so allow me to introduce you all to Rakuzan basketball's manager, Kurosaki Ai." Ai took that as her cue and just bowed and said, "Um hello, my name is Kurosaki Ai. Pardon my intrusion on today's meeting." She glanced over at Kuma, wondering what made him seem so...mad?

@LB58

Last edited by a moderator:
Midorima nodded, everyone else nodded as to Ai's introduction but Kuma who just shrugged as he already knew who she was. he saw that Midorima gave him a Heavy nudge on his side to introduce himself, He raised a eye brow but he said "hello, my name is Kuma Oni, Shuhoku's Ace" Kise Gasped, Aomine looked excited, Murasakibara stopped eating, Momoi Stared at him in shock, Midorima was annoyed by what he said and Akashi looked at him a bit stunned. He asked everyone what as he didn't see what was so surprising.

@AiAi

Kise spoke up, "What! I thought Shuhoku's ace would be Midorimachin!" Seems that's what everyone else thought as well. Guess it's almost an obvious answer when there is a generation of miracles member in a team.

Ai wondered why she was even here and on top of that why is Kuma here too. She couldn't help but glance over at him curiously.

@LB58

Midorima said something that blew everyone's mind. "If Kuma wants to play without any of his seals and is Serious, he is better than all of us." Everyone stared at him in complete and utter shock. Someone above there level was something they never heard before, Kuma looked at Midorima and Bonked him on the head. "Don't tell everyone my secrets." He sighed and said "yeah, that me. Nothing really special, I just do whatever."

Midorima said "Me and Kuma played a game to determine who would be the Ace... The score was 100 - 00, he stopped every shoot I took and I couldn't guard him on bit" Everyone sweatdropped, even Akashi was just as surprised as everyone else. Kuma really was a monster.

@AiAi

Now that was something Ai didn't know about him. Seems like everyone else was shocked too. Especially her captain thought Ai as she glanced over at Akashi cautiously.

She really wanted to leave already, she honestly had no clue why she was even here. Then Murasakibara spoke up, "so why are we here again?"

@LB58

Users who are viewing this thread

Back