• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

KRONOS (An intergalactic Roleplay) REBORN

Veers

Crystal Gem
Kronos is back, baby! Shinier, newer and better than ever! I will now refer to the original script that I originally used a few months ago. 

"KRONOS is an intergalactic role playing game where the player takes the place of a more advanced nation with the control of a solar system, planet, planets, or parts of a planet, in hopes of gaining more technology, and expanding yourself. Your galaxy can start in any galaxy of your choice and can start with the maximum starting tech. (see Sign Up for more) Use lasers and huge ships to fight enemies on the battlefield, or even construct huge bases to hold an even bigger army. The choice is yours, just make sure to make it a good one."

Since "Sign Up" is gone, I will just explain the rules here. Every Friday, turns MUST be submitted. They have formats like this, in which your turn actions will be shown:

MILITARY

RECRUIT 1 MILLION MEN

Now, for new players, the starting limit for men, is 5 million. The starting for ships, is 3 builders, a capital ship (can't be TOO big) and 20 one manned fighters. If you have ANY questions, come to me. 

yep it just sucks that they redesigned the site where it looks better, but it is  way harder to use. I miss the older site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Military:

Recruit 3 Million Men and have them trained.

Make manufacturing of M180 Heavy Assault Rifle top priority.

Continue construction of Warp-Panzers and Warp-Lock Destructor Ships

Send forth scouts to establish a colony at Nova Carthago

Establish another shipyard above Reikland

Make more leather-steel armor sets

Economy:

Develop a new third agriworld and another industrial world

Find more Gorreal ore to make mass production easier

Establish more trade webways going from capital of Novogorod to the Frontline Worlds

Research: 

Warp-Ships

Corrupter Beams

Heavy Warp-Lock Cannons

A34 Rapid Production Belts

@lucidnonsense

usually a character sheet is given out and you would fill it up and post it in the ooc of the thread.

The new layout of the site makes this a bit harder and frankly I'm still getting used to it.

This site has gotten worse since I returned. I loved the old site and now there are very little nation rps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back