Kristopher Bodic

Male

Sexuality

Heterosexual

Appearance

0b6912149b36750aa6dd06677fc3bbf2.jpg

Kris stands tall at the height of 6 feet, 5 inches

Personality

Kristopher is a slightly quiet individual, and, while he may seem brooding and intimidating to some people, he's actually one of the biggest sweethearts around. He loves animals, he loves people, and he loves having friends. The only problem is that, before he was transported to this new world, the way he looked caused people to avoid him. Fortunately the people in this world don't think the same way.

Fear

Being useless

Not being able to help others

Making people angry

Aspiration

He aspires to save these new people he has met

He aspires to make friends that he didn't have in his old world

Magic

Strengthening magic

Kris can use his magic to strengthen his limbs. Doing so causes them to do everything with  more power; hitting, lifting, jumping, running, etc.

Using any weapons not tailored for his power will render the weapon useless after one strike, as it will shatter from the force of the attack.

Weaknesses

• Kris can only strengthen one limb at a time.
  • This magic is almost useless against fast moving opponents, as it slows down Kris's movement

Equipment

e72b62abcad0cd0fe221618af5fb3f8d.jpg

This armor has magically strengthened armor on the legs and gauntlets, to add even more power to his already powerful strikes without breaking from the impact, as well as a similarly strengthened blade mounted on the right gauntlet to aid in all of the close quarters fighting he will be doing.

f76fc60a34f2b853bb99277a6b334b80.jpg

For a weapon, Kris wields a large war hammer, which is magically strengthened in the same way as his armor. The metal shaft that makes up the grip is 5 feet in length and wrapped in leather. The head of the hammer is a large rectangular block of metal, with either end tapering into spike that rim a flat, square surface. The head is a foot and a half in length and 6 inches in width. Overall the weapon weighs 100 pounds and is five and a half feet long.

"Heroes, please save the world!"

"Uh...sure?"

(Hero)

Nickname

Titan

(Because he's big and strong I guess)

Current Location

Bastion

Last edited by a moderator:
On 11/19/2016 at 5:18 PM, Daimao said:

Strengthening magic

Kris can use his magic to strengthen his limbs. Doing so causes them to do everything with  more power; hitting, lifting, jumping, running, etc. The weakness of this magic is that he can only strengthen one limb at a time

Please add his weakness, at least two

The weakness is good. I imagine that whenever he uses a weapon the weapon would shatter because the sheer strength of the swing?

He's accepted.

what about hammer as a weapon? It'll be destructive as hell

The weakness is good. I imagine that whenever he uses a weapon the weapon would shatter because the sheer strength of the swing?

He's accepted.

what about hammer as a weapon? It'll be destructive as hell

Hmmm...I didn't think of a hammer as a weapon. That's actually a good idea. Then again, it would have to be magically strengthened or something so he doesn't break it with the first swing (of course now that I think about it, so would his gauntlet and leg armor), but since each hero's equipment was tailored for them, that shouldn't be a problem, right? If you will allow it, I will add a war hammer as his weapon.

In the case of weapons that weren't tailored for him (such as a random sword dropped on the battlefield or something) yes, it would shatter upon impact due to the force of the swing behind it. It would still do damage, such as when you break a glass bottle over someone's head in a bar room brawl, but would be rendered useless after the attack. Except maybe a sword, as it may still have some blade attached to the hilt after it shatters, but even that little piece of sharp pokiness would be useless as anything more than a very, very last result for when shit hits the fan. So yes, any other weapon would be rendered useless after one hit.

I will actually add that explanation to the power description.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back