Power Source:

Witch Mana

Appearance:

Human:

BtkMtQACcAEfL1h.png

Dragon:

CyTOfTBVQAAV9-J.jpg

Personality:

Brash and rude, hot headed and confident, caring and proud, these are all words I could use to describe Kristen's personality, but I won't (Even though I just did). Instead I'll simply use the word driven. Kristen isn't a woman of any dreams to grand, not one to dream about ruling anything, nor one to dream about being the best anything, all she's wanted to do for the longest time is simply prove her worth. Although most defiantly arrogant, she's someone who is almost addicted to the rush of conflict, and wants to prove to those around her that she is the best at dealing with said conflict...basically fancy words that means she likes fighting. This is partially to do with her own pride and thrill seeking nature, but also due to her want to protect, and given her dragon heritage, this means that she must win fights to be seen as such. Such a life style ultimately brings stress upon her family, something she doesn't acknowledge much, instead she often ignore this so she doesn't feel like a burden upon anyone. None of this is to say she can't be a good person/family member, far from it, when she wants to, she can be rather kind, and very often is when talking with/about Juniper or Faolan, she simply just doesn't like dealing with the stress she feels from her family when talking about her actions and path in life.

Physiology:

Dragon Physiology

Homo Magi Physiology

Powers:

Fire Breath

Fire Immunity

She can also turn into a dragon but I don't have a fancy link for that

Theme and why:

Echo

I totally didn't choose this song because I liked it and just wanted an excuse to use it...

Totally didn't...

Okay I kinda did, but I honestly think the hard hitting beat works for her as a character, very aggressive and hard hitting. That plus the entire thing about burning down a house (Which also works because she breaths fire...I swear I'm not just looking for excuses to use the song now =P), fighting an echo, and stuff like that point to a bit more of that aggressive attitude I mentioned earlier. But more than anything, it's just a nice song that sounds like something in a really cool fight scene, and that's all I needed for her theme really...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back