• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom kpop rp

prussian

buckaroo
hey!! i've been inactive on this for awhile but i'm back now :)

so, i'm looking for someone that i can roleplay some nct with^^ i'm accept one on one roleplays, but i'm also kind of wanting to do a group roleplay as well so if anybody would be interested in that, just tell me so and leave who you'd like to be.

preferably, in either situation i'd like to be ten :) and i typically write a paragraph or two at the very least so i'm expecting around the same amount. just no one liners is all i'm asking for :)

i'm also fine with any plot, such as an angsty plot or a fluffy plot, and i'm also fine with bxg in my one on ones, though bxb is my favorite (however i don't have any ships in nct yet so i'm fine with virtually anything lmao)

so yeah, i look forward to this!

i'd love to roleplay nct with you! if it's fine with you, i mainly roleplay nct dream's chenle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back