Kozilek

St. Boethius

The Pious Philosopher
Kozilek-the-Great-Distortion_OGW_1920x1080_Wallpaper.jpg

Name: Kozilek

Nickname: Butcher of Truth

**Species: Aragonian, Sub species- Eldrazi

**Abilities: Perception Manipulation: Kozilek is able to force his way into a beings mind and alter how they perceive reality, shifting emotions as well as the 5 senses to suit his needs.

Appearance: pictured above but here is a human form Kozilek has been using as he teaches.

WV0LQ.jpg

Personality: Kozilek is a very curious... thing who enjoys experimenting with his abilities and has no issues using other people to do it. Surprisingly studious Kozilek is always looking for something to learn no matter the situation. Usually a very calm being Kozilek has never been known for his anger and will do his best assist others. Well that is until his patience runs thin then he will either leave them to their own devices or if they really got on his nerves he will use his power to make them have horrible visions for an hour or so.

Biography: In his home world of Zendikar Kozilek and his siblings Ermakul and Ulamog were at the top of the food chain. With their great abilities they were feared and worshipped by Thier Children and the other inhabitants of Zendikar for centuries. During their rein Kozilek and his siblings worked to create a lasting society that would prosper even if one of them should die or move on from the world in search of other planets. It was during their rein that Kozilek earned his nickname as the Butcher of Truth for his ruthless games of causing enemies to kill themselves and allies on the battlefield with his abilities. Through  an unfortunate amount of conflict they were successful in doing so until the last century when the siblings faced a rebellion. The Eldrazi society had a pension for feeding on other races for their sustenance and so neighboring nations were often raided to feed the Eldrazi. However the Siblings didn't think that all the other factions would rise up as one to defeat them. Ermakul was the only who managed to escape. Ulamog was captured and sealed away and Kozilek was beaten to an inch of his life. It was only thanks to his abilities of perception that he managed to convince them of his death. Unfortunately his progeny wasn't so lucky and his children along with his siblings children were all exterminated. Greatly weakened and fostering a great anger towards other races Kozilek left his home world and wandered the cosmos plotting his revenge. Along his journey he visited several different worlds and learned that compassion could be a greater weapon than anger. Burying his grudge Kozilek searched for a place where he could learn about different abilities and races.

Quirks:

Enjoys experimenting with his abilities

Doesn't like humans

Relatives: Ulamog, Ermakul

Other: Can he be a teacher? He is originally several hundred feet tall but to accommodate the school he has shrunk himself to 8 ft tall.

Reason for enrolling at Helios academy: He came to learn about other races and their abilities

Dorm Room: //This will be assigned by me later on, please come back and edit your character once I have done so.//

Last edited by a moderator:

Name: Kozilek

Nickname: Butcher of Truth

**Species: Aragonian, Sub species- Eldrazi

**Abilities: Perception Manipulation: Kozilek is able to force his way into a beings mind and alter how they perceive reality, shifting emotions as well as the 5 senses to suit his needs.

Appearance: pictured above

Personality: Kozilek is a very curious... thing who enjoys experimenting with his abilities and has no issues using other people to do it. Surprisingly studious Kozilek is always looking for something to learn no matter the situation. Usually a very calm being Kozilek has never been known for his anger and will do his best assist others. Well that is until his patience runs thin then he will either leave them to their own devices or if they really got on his nerves he will use his power to make them have horrible visions for an hour or so.

Biography: In his home world of Zendikar Kozilek and his siblings Ermakul and Ulamog were at the top of the food chain. With their great abilities they were feared and worshipped by Thier Children and the other inhabitants of Zendikar for centuries. During their rein Kozilek and his siblings worked to create a lasting society that would prosper even if one of them should die or move on from the world in search of other planets. It was during their rein that Kozilek earned his nickname as the Butcher of Truth for his ruthless games of causing enemies to kill themselves and allies on the battlefield with his abilities. Through  an unfortunate amount of conflict they were successful in doing so until the last century when the siblings faced a rebellion. The Eldrazi society had a pension for feeding on other races for their sustenance and so neighboring nations were often raided to feed the Eldrazi. However the Siblings didn't think that all the other factions would rise up as one to defeat them. Ermakul was the only who managed to escape. Ulamog was captured and sealed away and Kozilek was beaten to an inch of his life. It was only thanks to his abilities of perception that he managed to convince them of his death. Unfortunately his progeny wasn't so lucky and his children along with his siblings children were all exterminated. Greatly weakened and fostering a great anger towards other races Kozilek left his home world and wandered the cosmos plotting his revenge. Along his journey he visited several different worlds and learned that compassion could be a greater weapon than anger. Burying his grudge Kozilek searched for a place where he could learn about different abilities and races.

Quirks:

Enjoys experimenting with his abilities

Doesn't like humans

Relatives: Ulamog, Ermakul

Other: Can he be a teacher?

Reason for enrolling at Helios academy: He came to learn about other races and their abilities

Dorm Room: //This will be assigned by me later on, please come back and edit your character once I have done so.//

Accepted!!~ And yes, they can be a teacher~ :3 :D X3 xD  

Back at it again with the over the top characters huh Sleepy? Hahahahaa

Unfortunately lol, I can guarantee nothing too extreme with be going on though. He'll mostly be screwing with his students' heads while he teaches them to control their abilities and refine them.

Unfortunately lol, I can guarantee nothing too extreme with be going on though. He'll mostly be screwing with his students' heads while he teaches them to control their abilities and refine them.

Well, both of our characters are instructors so we shall see how this goes down lmao.

U realize a student has almost the same power u do right?

think about how bad the creator has it though

From looking at the characters the student only seems to be at a point where she can somewhat suggest things to a target where Kozilek is able to completely dominate the mind. I think it will be interesting how Kozilek will try to refine her abilities.

From looking at the characters the student only seems to be at a point where she can somewhat suggest things to a target where Kozilek is able to completely dominate the mind. I think it will be interesting how Kozilek will try to refine her abilities.

I think I'm gonna have Alyx attack yours with hugs on the regular

Lol I'm not sure how an ancient being with a title like Butcher of Truth would like that but I'm going to make him a big softy when it comes to children. By the way his body is make almost entirely out of a very dense Chiten to don't get a running start.

Lol I'm not sure how an ancient being with a title like Butcher of Truth would like that but I'm going to make him a big softy when it comes to children. By the way his body is make almost entirely out of a very dense Chiten to don't get a running start.

Healing factor lmao. Won't really matter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back