• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kosudai High

This guy could be like Twelfth? Like mind control different people and only one of them is the real one, or this is a completely different guy, as the guy before was skilled and not as aggressive as the one that was just murdered. I don't know though. Just not big on the thought of that skilled stalker getting taken down like that and ending the progress between Tai and Leo.

Grimmlock said:
This guy could be like Twelfth? Like mind control different people and only one of them is the real one, or this is a completely different guy, as the guy before was skilled and not as aggressive as the one that was just murdered. I don't know though. Just not big on the thought of that skilled stalker getting taken down like that and ending the progress between Tai and Leo.
true and there were 13? future diaries if I remembered right. so with that there is now 12? and I wasn't trying to end your guys progress, just was thinking of something to do since neither of your characters pursued mine.

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]true and there were 13? future diaries if I remembered right. so with that there is now 12? and I wasn't trying to end your guys progress, just was thinking of something to do since neither of your characters pursued mine.

[/QUOTE]
There were only 13 in the show because

Yuno from the first world came back with her original Future Diary and killed second world Yuno for the second one.

or else there are only 12 participants. But anyway I was just wondering if maybe that instance could change or something? I don't really know though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grimmlock said:
Yuno from the first world came back with her original Future Diary and killed second world Yuno for the second one.

or else there are only 12 participants. But anyway I was just wondering if maybe that instance could change or something? I don't really know though.
ah that's right now I remember, so I guess there is 11? now unless @thebrokendoll decided to put in more than 12 future diary holders

Hullo! ^-^

First of all, thanks for accepting! 0~<

Second, i've been thinking about how to possibly involve my character in the RP while reading through it, and make it interesting. Since the RP's getting very Mirai Nikki-esque(absolutely LOVE the anime by the way ;3), i got the idea that maybe my character could be another diary owner, which would definitely ensure some interesting interactions between him, Tai, and Leo.

What i've also thought about was that we could maybe have him be hired by another diary holder to assassinate Tai? This would surely end up in an amusing encounter as well, and probably cause a fight.

I like both ideas, but personally prefer the first one. I think it would make things alot more fun in the long run, since that way, there'd be this constant tension and suspicion between Tai and Kira once they've found out about each other. ^-^

@thebrokendoll @Grimmlock

BobbyW said:
Hullo! ^-^
First of all, thanks for accepting! 0~<

Second, i've been thinking about how to possibly involve my character in the RP while reading through it, and make it interesting. Since the RP's getting very Mirai Nikki-esque(absolutely LOVE the anime by the way ;3), i got the idea that maybe my character could be another diary owner, which would definitely ensure some interesting interactions between him, Tai, and Leo.

What i've also thought about was that we could maybe have him be hired by another diary holder to assassinate Tai? This would surely end up in an amusing encounter as well, and probably cause a fight.

I like both ideas, but personally prefer the first one. I think it would make things alot more fun in the long run, since that way, there'd be this constant tension and suspicion between Tai and Kira once they've found out about each other. ^-^

@thebrokendoll @Grimmlock
I like the idea of that. Sounds great!

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]wait there's a specific boys and girls dorm area? I thought it was just a building with rooms O.o

[/QUOTE]
to my understanding there is a boys and girls dorm area.

Grimmlock said:
to my understanding there is a boys and girls dorm area.
I probably should've read the previous post before my character entered the rp, I just remembered the rules saying no 2 or more characters of the opposite sex can share a dorm room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back