• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Korbi's Partner Search! (21/06 Updated) [OPEN]

Redkorbi

Aspen ♡
Hello there reader!
My name is Aspen and I am searching for some new roleplay partners. I am 19 years old and I am a university student in the UK. I consider myself to be a literate roleplayer. Typically, I will mirror the length of my partners message.
Here's some information about me and what I am looking for:
  • Someone 18+
  • I try and respond once a day. However, it might just be a few times a week depending on my schedule.
  • I will play any gender and I am fine with any pairing!
  • I like to incorporate romance in my roleplays. Other themes I enjoy are action, drama, angst, supernatural and fantasy to name a few
Currently, I have no specific plots in mind. I do have a few OCs/themes that I would like to use:
  • Romeo/Juliet type of forbidden love
  • Royal and childhood best friend
  • Famous musician
  • Mafia
  • Angels
  • Detectives
  • Hero/Villian - Enemies to lovers
  • Werevolves
  • Ghost/Mystery
  • Royalty
Typically in fandoms I do not like to play Canon characters. However, creating OCs within the world is something I am interested in! Also using similar storylines/concepts from these universes. Here's some fandoms I'm into:
•Wednesday (Specifically Wenclair)
•Shera (Adora and Catra)
•Naruto
•Harry Potter
•Umbrella Academy
•Grey's Anatomy
•Heartstopper
•Bridgerton
•My hero academia

If you are interested please shoot me a PM! Hope you are all having a good day <3

Last edited:
I’d be down for a Romeo and Juliet or the Royal/childhood best friend!

Finished uni for the summer so I am now searching for some new roleplays to get started during me free time.
Pop me a message if my ad interests you!

Finished uni for the summer so I am now searching for some new roleplays to get started during me free time.
Pop me a message if my ad interests you!
Hi- would you still be interested in a Heartstopper rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back