Konoha RP [Inactive]

((Alright I just need to think some more about it so it might take awhile or it could take a few days.))

<.< ((My god.....How long has it been since I wrote something here...probably like a few months...Sorry I was gone guys. Im back! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo think we can continue this?))

@Jafar

((Holy ********************************************************************* and no that was not a curse moderators I just held shift and rapidly pressed eight like an idiot. And why?! Were we that inactive....well I can't complain I left for a few months))

Um scratch that um I was wrong about the Rp being inactive but the topics like OOC have be dropped though....

Well that person isn't gonna be me...... Plus I'm sad at the moment I'm watching an anime called corpse party tormented souls and I just watch someone play the game too.....

*couch* Pewdiepie ..........I played the game...it is not easy to make me sad. I can get mad but, no this game made me smile.......yeah. And wait what aboput @Angela sama doesnt she have a say in this?

I don't think she's online and no I watched Cry play the game.......... F*** me! Why am I even watching this anime!

Yeah I see.....So how are we gonna continue this...I know that my character Zentetsu is fighting Neji and Ever's character went to find Kabuto and did and they had their little talk before leaving. Naruto had his moment with Iruka sensei and left with be maybe me and Ever can do the part when Naruto and bee confronts Ay and Tsunade. And Cloud and Sephiroth can have their confrontation. @Evergreen98 @Archdemon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back