Konoha RP [Inactive]

Zentetsu turned to Raika," Only those who I can acknowledge as those who can get rid of hatred of the past. However, in your case, you can't so...I will wait for your chakra to be fully regained and when it is...We will fight to end our fued!". He clenched his fist and jumped up to a pillar and meditated on it.

@Evergreen98 @Timv9

Neji got up as he fully regained his chakra. He smirked "as much as I would like to fight you. We do not have time for that we are in the middle of a war zentetsu and I am second in command of an entire division I need to get back to them."

@MemoriesofXemnas @Evergreen98

Zentetsu chuckled," Oh come now...From how I saw with my Byakugan, I got close enough to see your division and Kakashi since he is head of that division. He took care the White Zetsu and other dead people so you have enough to fight. Don't try to chicken out now. This is the perfect opportunity!". The sun began to set at this first day of the war and everything was set for this battle.

@Evergreen98 @Timv9

Raika sighed "...I am gonna go and look for kabuto...I wanna talk to him..." she looked at zen "and your fight from back then is not that important right now....this war is more important than that so go and help everyone with the fight...The faster this is over the faster you two can have your duel " she turned around " i am gonna leave now..." she then started running of towards battle field to look for kabuto.

@MemoriesofXemnas

@Timv9

~>♥<~

Zentetsu looked at Raika and turned around," I felt a dark chakra north west of here...In some sort of cave, but thats where it stopped". He pointed to the exact direction," Keep running that way and you might be able to find him...Pass all those White Zetsu creatures and Edo Tensai and you might be able to get to him without dealing with them.

@Evergreen98 @Timv9

Raika ran toward kabuto. She cut down multiple white zetsus, as she ran towards him. She avoided the ego tensais, and was able to reach him in a hour or so. She saw him and ran towards him and stopped a few feet away from him.

@MemoriesofXemnas

~>♥<~

Kabuto walked up to Raika and looked down at her from up close,"...That isn't my choice and even if I could stop, the Edo Tensai will still act on the orders they are first given to since their first order is what activates them. The order was....the Eradicate the Ninja Alliance and ensure victory to our side...Not even I can stop them....I am sorry".

@Evergreen98

Kabuto lowered his hands and formed a few handsigns as his hands slowly started to glow. He placed his hands on her head," Alright...Reverse Eight Grams: Quadratic Seal Release!". A symbol formed above Raika's head and it shatters causing her memories to come back into her mind,"...There....".

@Evergreen98

Raika got a slight head from all the memories that came flooding.

----------

Raika woke up in the bed of the hideout of orochimaru. She sat and looked around scared. She then heard orochimaru walk towards her with kabuto next to him. She backed away to the edge of the bed. She shook in fear as she looked at the two. After 5 minutes of silently starring. Orochimaru finally told kabuto that he was in charge of looking after her. He then left and it was just her and kabuto. They stayed silent and started at each other. Raika was too scared to say anything and moved. She still shaking in fear from being kidnapped. Kabuto finally spoke and told her to calm down and that there is nothing to worry about. She was still scared. He sighed a looked at her. He sat on her bed and asked her name " ...raika..." she answered. He smiled and told her that a pretty name and introduced himself as well. He asked her a few more questions and she was beginning was slowly starting to get comfortable. When orochimaru came back after an hour. Raika hide behind kabuto and looked at orochimaru scared. He smiled evilly and gave kabuto instructions to do some experiments on her and like he said they weren't as scary as the one orochimaru did to her. The rest of the memories where him and her talk and laughing. There also one where he took to place like the one back in konoha forest. The memories all lead up to the time of the experiment and the rescue.

------------

Raika stayed silent when her memories ended and made sense. She looked at kabuto with surprised look on her face.

@MemoriesofXemnas

~>♥<~

Kabuto placed his glasses back on," It was orochimaru who did this, but I forgive you...However, this is a war....Apologies are inexcusable now....Thats how it always was and still is".

@Evergreen98

Raika sighed " yeah...." she turned around "well...I'll be going now..." she start to run of to one of the camps to get some rest or look out for enemies by using her sensory jutsu.

@MemoriesofXemnas

~>♥<~

Neji looked at zentestu. "look we need to get back to the war. Once it is done we can have our fight." neji got up as he was starting to walk out of here and go back to the battlefield.

@MemoriesofXemnas

Zentetsu chuckled,"You make it sound as if you don't want to have this fight...What with how it took you all so long to just destroy my earth wall. This war will get you and everyone killed and if we can't settle this then participating in this war is something I will not do....Good Luck trying to fight a giant statue that is terrorizing everyone at this point".

@Timv9

((Oh Yeah))

Kabuto raised his hand to Raika because he wanted to say something before she left. He wanted to tell her something for a long time, however, it was too late. He knows this war could be the death of him, but know he must wait one more time for his chance to speak to her again. Kabuto reentered his hideout, but this time he moved do a different area so that he can stay in hiding a little longer.

@Evergreen98

Raika ran of to one of the near by camp. As she was running something caught her leg and she fell. She looked and saw that it was white zetsu. She quickly stabbed it in the head and continued to run.

@MemoriesofXemnas

~>♥<~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back