*Nickname:
KoiPokemon:

Magikarp #129Gender:
MaleType(s):
WaterNature:
QuirkyAge:
10*Birthday:
6/12*Long-term Goal/Dream:
To join the CBC so he can prove he is strong without evolution.*Quotes from your character:
"Get ready, cause a splash is coming your way!"
"I don't need to be different to be strong!"
"Y-You don't r-really eat m-magikarps...do you?"
"Aw, I lost! Let's go for round 20!"
"YOU'RE WRONG! I'll join the CBC, strong or not!"

Biography

Personality:

"Hey! You're back! Come on, let's spar! ...Wh-Wha?! T-Too weak?! But I've been training like crazy! ...E-Egotistical? What does that mean? ...N-Naive?! Now you're just being mean! Don't worry! I'm gonna get SO strong, you'll HAVE to Apologize...s-stop laughing! *Sniffle* Jerk."
Koi is a hardworking boy with fierce determination. He constantly trains and helps others to prove he can be useful, but he always finds some way to screw it up! He's a bit slow and immensely naive, which makes it easy for others to trick him. He is self-centered, often complimenting himself and over-exaggerates on his achievements, though this is only just to cover up his lack of power and real friends. He is also sensitive to insults about his strength, tearing up and getting angry if someone even doubts him. Despite his faults, he is kind and hyperactive, never holding a grudge for long. In fact, he's probably the bravest of his kind! When he has a task, he'll do anything he can to make sure it's complete!

Updated throughout the role-play

Rivals:

-KuramaFriends:

-Ginette
-ShuckCrushes:

LonlierIntimate Relationships:

Loneliest

In Battle

Ability:

Swift SwimMove Set:
Splash

TM: