• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kodai Academy for the gifted and magical

KebabQueen

Feeling fairly bored
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

~Kodai Academy~

Building%2BAnime%2BLandscape%2B03.jpg

Note: Rules of RP down below!

Welcome all, to
Kodai Academy. Home of true learning for both the natural and supernatural. Here you'll meet a bunch of new friends and hopefully get along fine. Here are a few basic rules to those who are interested in joining us!:

-All students must be aged between 14 and 18. No exceptions.

-There is no foul language! If any teachers hear you swear you get an automatic detention!
(Note, this differs from a RP rule. Scroll down for more details)

-Teachers can be employed! We would like teachers of ages 25+ No exceptions.

-Students must wear uniform!

_aeryoun__school_uniform_reference_by_platinasi-d7794a2.png

-You are to respect, love and have fun with each other. You must try your hardest in each of your subjects! Which include:

English language:

English literature:

Mathematics:

Chemistry:

Biology:

Physics:

French:

Spanish:

Japanese:

History:

Geography:

Religious Studies:

PSHE:

P.E:

Music:

Art:

Drama:

Psychology:

Sociology:

Magic:

Note: ALL TEACHING ROLES ARE CURRENTLY OPEN. IF A TEACHER WISHES TO APPLY TO TEACH A CERTAIN ROLE, ADD IT INTO YOUR CS. LESSONS WILL BE ROTATED ACROSS THE RP RANDOMLY. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

-Dorm rooms are to be sorted according to your age and sex. No exceptions. You will automatically be assorted a dorm room. You may request a certain person. If you are unhappy with the dorm partner you got, please contact us in the OOC section.

Dorms

Clubs!

Clubs are created by you, for you. You may ask me about a certain club you wish to create, and I will add it! If you want to join a club, you may contact me too. (All via the OOC section). Clubs in the RP will just be used as a little occupation setting for the RP, when there's nothing else to do. I will be happy to make any club, as long as it's not ridiculous, like the Morgan Freeman appreciation club or something. Keep it sensible guys!

clubs:

RP RULES:

First off, I'd like to remind you that this is a
ROMANCE BASED RP. I'd like to see a lot of romance and ships in this, steam it up, you know? This is also meant to be a DRAMA, so make up something scandalous! Cheating, fights, a little bloodshed. Nothing too deep.

-
NO GOD-MODDING: If I see any one of you sneaky snakes God Modding anybody, you're getting kicked. Nothing annoys me more.

-NO OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS: You are allowed to make Gods and deities, but don't give them immense power, even if they are Gods. Every character can have their own personal abilities, but I don't want any Mary-Sue Goddess of Darkness and Shadows characters with invalid disadvantages and uncontrollable power cancering up the RP.

-
SWEAR ALL YOU WANT: I personally don't give a shit if you want to swear or not. But if the teachers in the RP hear you, they may not agree.

-
DON'T BE RUDE: I get than one of your characters may have a smart mouth, and you may get into an argument, but don't start insulting people to the point that it can become personal. I don't want some major fight going up in here.

-
IF SOMEONE'S ALONE, TALK TO THEM: Don't leave people out. I want everyone to have an equal chance of participating and getting their character heard. Talk talk talk!

-
EVERY CHARACTER MUST HAVE A HUMANOID FORM: There are no exceptions to this rule. Your character can have a more animal looking form, but a humanoid form is mandatory. That is the form you'll be using for pretty much the whole RP.

-YOU MUST WRITE AT LEAST A PARAGRAPH EVERY TIME YOU RP: This is a Casual Role play, so I expect some detail.

-
OOC TALKING GOES IN THE OOC SECTION: I don't want to see irrelevant conversation clogging up my RP, keep it in OOC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back