• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Known since birth

Connor begun to walk towards the lab near cell 14 he begun to walk towards the lab looking at the locked door's. he never atculy knew what subject 14 looked liked the only thing separating the two were 2 durable doors that are Armour to keep her inside. He greeted the there scientist's and walked towards the voice panel that allow's him to communicate with subject 14. "subject 14 are you awake it's time for testing.....subject 14?" he said looking at the control panal. "have you cheacked her vitals. Hmm she must still be asleep" he said looking at the voice panle he pressed the button again. "Subject 14 are you okay?" he said.

Anastasia

Her dream was getting blurry. No no, it had to stay! She almost catched the butterfly. In the girls dream, she was on a plain field full of flowers, chasing a butterfly. The sun warmed her skin and a soft breeze flew through her white hair. <you okay?> she heard. Anastasia grumbled as the dream shattered and she woke up. Ugh, screw that voice. I'm gonna sleep. Fuck the tests. The voice was becoming persistent but also worried. She hated the voice if it sounded worried, because then she felt ashamed of herself and hád to answer. " Yes, Mister Voice. I'm awake and great " she managed to mutter, sitting straight with her knees pulled up.

"hm i guess your awake now since im the only person you hear i guess threwout most of your life i should have introduced myself My name is connor gray i'v been keeping a eye on you since you were born makeing sure your safe and all that now as for the test's were going to test how your vectors handle waight" he said threw the panel as he then continued ot talk "can you please stand on the X please your about to see me for the first time." he said looking at the panel he wondered what she was going to do. Was she going to go phycho or just become phychologicly attached to him as a farther figure who know's "opening quarantine doors in 3...2...1.. preparing vector proof glass" said the robotic voice. Connor got out of the lab and begun to walk towards the quantene door's. The guards said that this was suicide but he had to see her. At least once.

So the voice does have a human source. Connor Grey. " Connor Grey... " Anastasia said, wanting to hear the name come from her lips. He looked after her since she was born, so he had to be a good guy, right? She stood up and stretched her small body, walking to the X. He has to be my daddy then, she figured. And why wouldn't she? The tests and Connor's voice was all she ever knew. Raising her hand, she would count her age on her fingers. Six. Six fingers, so six years. Was he older? He sounded like it. Like he knew alot. And to know alot, you have to have time to learn, no? He was definitely older than all her fingers, older than ten. Geez, than he's like, wrinkled! Anastasia giggled to that thought and saw the gates open slowly. She figured he heard her. " Mister Connor, you always call me Experiment 14. I made up a beautifull name for myself: Anastasia Grey Smythe " she said with a huge blush. She only made up Anastasia Smythe. But, he was named Connor Grey. So she HAD to add Grey to her name. And she had to ask... " Are you my daddy? "

"well im in charge in taking care fo you so you can say that" he said looking at her "it's nice to finaly meet you anastasia im comeing to see you now." he said closing the door and walking towards the glass. His face clearly shown he wasn't wrinkled he was around 24. He walked towards the glass he was clearly seen by now threw the smoke "it's nice to see you anastasia. The last time is aw you was when you were a baby i know you'v been threw a lot of pain but hopeful now that your in my care i will be able to do this as humanly as possible without my supiror getting on my neck... Do you know what that word means superior" he said knowing she never atculy seen a Human before or anything outside her cell

Anastasia couldn't help but stare at the man. He was, first of all, not wrinkled. Second, he had the same looks as her. Only different colours and no buldges on the chest. He was a male version of her, a male human! She felt shy tho she knew his voice and blushed deeply, raising her hand to restrain her long white hair behind her ear." Daddy, you promise to be good for me? " she asked, remembering her dream. " Superior means like...a boss. I know. But...can you tell me what the sun feels like, and and the wund oh! And what does a butterfly look like? " Anastasia wanted to ask so much, but the butterfly from her dreams was beautifull. Imagine how a REAL butterfly would look like, then! She looked him over. He did look slightly different than her. Nothing exactly the same... focussing on his eye colour, she felt her own eyes burn for a second. Now her eye colour was the same as his! " Now you are more my daddy.. " Anastasia whispered.

"in due time" he said completely ignoring her first question "but for now we need to do more test's okay you need to use your vectors for us on these weight's we'll see how much you can lift with them okay" he said smileing lightly before "but before that i need to tell you something anastasia your different your a decloneuse now decloneuse is a very special person who have these vectors and horn's for a reason all other declneuse can't change there eye colour and i find that facinating. This is why your here we reserch decloniuse's and find way's on how thay work you see it's my job to help and most declonius's have pink-purple hair it's interesting your so unique there are other people like you here but there in different room's and im afraid you can't visit them" he said looking at her "now im only going to be able to see you once a week okay but you'll still hear my voice okay" he said as he stood looking at her

bump

Anastasia made a face at him. Others, but she wasn'r allowed to see them? Ugh. Fuck the tests thn. She crossed her arms and eyed him." I'm not going to do any tests unless you answer my first question " she stated cleearly. Even tho he was her father, she had to ask. I mean, he was never around before. So the least he could do was being honest with her, no? Her eyes changed back to their first deep, blue colour. If he was ging to act like that, she might as well show him what a shitty father figure he was. " You could just say it, you know? Say that you never wanted me as a kid anyway.. " Anastasia whispered sadly, looking down at the floor.

"look anastasia someone is on daddy's neck at the momment that means if i don't get any work done there going to do something bad to daddy okay so please don't call yourself a bad kid im just a bit stressed out sweet pea. I promise to be a good farther" he said threw the glass as he looked at her hopeign that she understands that he's just as much of a victem as she is. Also he hoped she wouldn't distroy anything with her vector's as for all he knew were hand's that can crush and slice just about anything they could even rip someone in half. Connor sighed as he looked at the girl i guess from now on he is her farther figure. Getting attached to a decloniuse is a bad idea especial since his superior will have them killed if neccecery

" Fine. Fineeeeee... I'll do this stupid test. Where are the weights? " She mumbled, rolling her eyes. If he was in danger and she could help by lifting things with her horns, then why not? But at this moment, she promised herself silently that she would kill his superiors one day. They have to pay for what they do to her daddy.

((she uses her vectors wich are the invisible hands not her hornes the hornes are just a evolutionary feature of appearance heres a wiki about her race http://elfen-lied.wikia.com/wiki/Diclonius ))

Connor set the wights up in the lab "okay first we will start at 2 tons" he said looking at her. As he then placed the weights near her using a machine. "anastsia would you please lift these wight's with your vector's please if you can" He said looking at her. The director begun to come in "oh mr director sir keep it up Anastasia i just have to talk with the director okay" He said as he then walked towards him. Thay were haveing a talk about a new comer Lucy. She had escaped a couple of moment's ago thankfully he was in here before she could kill the"burs sir she..." He said knowing she's to young to face another decloniuse. "yes sir" he said walking towards the voice box "Anastasia when you become 18 you'll be going outside for a mission okay but during that time we need to put you on a training program more brutal the one im doing now okay.... it might be painful but you have tot rust me okay" He said looking at her as he increasing the wight "increasing waight to 5 tons" he said.

She lifted the weights, her vectors trembling slightly as she highens their frequency to become visible. 2 Tons? Easy! She smiled proudly as she listens to her daddy. " A mission? What do I have to do then, d buaddy? " she asked, feeling the 5 tons but still able to hold them up. If Anastasia had to train harder. She will

"you'll be heading outside but you'll be facing another one like you only this one has escaped nd god know's what she's doing she might be killing other humans people like me. It will be your job to return her back here. im goig to extend it to 10 tons" he said looking at her configuring with the waight setting's As he the continued to look threw the glass. "Also next year we will be going threw pain endurence training..." he said sounding hesitent at that last part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back