Knock Knock

Zelda

Heck
This isn't a knock knock joke. I didn't realize my title sounded like that until after I wrote it.

I just made my account like 10 minutes ago, so hey! :D I like writing and wanting to practice my skills, so here I am. I used to roleplay a lot a year ago but stopped after school started again.

I have a pet praying mantis so I guess that's pretty cool.

So, I guess I'll see you around.

Welcome to the site fren! :3
(disappointed in the lack of jokes...) A praying mantis? Odd pet xD But pretty cool :3
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

This isn't a knock knock joke. I didn't realize my title sounded like that until after I wrote it.

I just made my account like 10 minutes ago, so hey! :D I like writing and wanting to practice my skills, so here I am. I used to roleplay a lot a year ago but stopped after school started again.

I have a pet praying mantis so I guess that's pretty cool.

So, I guess I'll see you around.

a) your avatar picture is so pretty <3
b) what is the mantis called?
c) welcome, by the way :P what kind of writing/genres/rps do you enjoy?

a) your avatar picture is so pretty <3
b) what is the mantis called?
c) welcome, by the way :P what kind of writing/genres/rps do you enjoy?
A) Thank you!
B) I named him "Dampé" after a character in The Legend of Zelda.
C) Thanks (: I like realistic and modern

Hey there! Welcome to the site!!

Ok, so I hope this doesn't sound like, too creepy or forward or anything, but I was looking through the interest checks and I saw your threads, and I absolutely love your ideas! I also noticed that you might have been looking for some help, and well. I've been familiar with this site for a few years now, but I took a bit of an extended vacation and I'm trying to establish some connections. And well, you seem really sweet and as someone who's generally anxious, I tend to work better with a partner. So. Aaaah, I'm so awkward, sorry, but if you'd like to talk, just let me know! Name's Jay, by the way. :)

Also, a pet praying mantis is the coolest thing ever, bless.

Hey there! Welcome to the site!!

Ok, so I hope this doesn't sound like, too creepy or forward or anything, but I was looking through the interest checks and I saw your threads, and I absolutely love your ideas! I also noticed that you might have been looking for some help, and well. I've been familiar with this site for a few years now, but I took a bit of an extended vacation and I'm trying to establish some connections. And well, you seem really sweet and as someone who's generally anxious, I tend to work better with a partner. So. Aaaah, I'm so awkward, sorry, but if you'd like to talk, just let me know! Name's Jay, by the way. :)

Also, a pet praying mantis is the coolest thing ever, bless.
Thanks so much! I'd love to talk some more, no matter if you just wanna get to know one another or roleplay together. I'm fine with both groups and one-on-ones.

You seem super nice so feel free to PM me to talk more! (:

Thanks so much! I'd love to talk some more, no matter if you just wanna get to know one another or roleplay together. I'm fine with both groups and one-on-ones.

You seem super nice so feel free to PM me to talk more! (:
Ahh, bless! I'd love to get to know you better! I'll shoot you a PM as soon as I make my tenth post and am able to. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back