Knights of the Old Republic : the Beginning of the Game - Rules

HK Fifty

Jedi Historian
Rules for Knights of the Old Republic : the Beginning of the Game

1 : no god modding.

2 : no Mary Sues , at least even if super bastion of the Jedi , have at least a flaw.

3 : no super duper force powers like death field , force storm or kill. Those are only allowed if you are a Sith Lord of Jedi master.

4 : not everyone is a Jedi.

5 : please , please have knowledge of the lore. If you do break lore , (or if I do and someone gets me...) I will remove your post.

6 : please put effort into your posts.

7 : never , never ever ever kill any other players characters unless the player in question allows it.

8 : feel free to correct other players on lore , but don't be an ass about it.

9 : if any advice you have , give it. I'm new to this...

10 : please , never drop out suddenly for days. If your uninterested or no longer have time , we can kill yours off or just drop them somewhere. Also notify me of any long term absences , if possible

11 : unless that person's character is directly needed , it's OK to keep RPing if someone isn't on.

12 : if you do leave , please at least wrap up your characters' story.

13 : if I remove your post , for reasons I always give , don't get angry. It's usually lore breaks or god nodding related...

14 : please , use accurate to the period attire. I don't want boba fett style armor on a mandalorian , or clone armor on a sith trooper.

15 : if you have an issue with another player , let me know. It may be a minor thing.

16 : if you want a race or droid model that's not actually of Star Wars , I'll have to approve it.

17 : up to 2 characters allowed per player.

18 : no canon characters. OCs only , but they can have strong ties to canon characters.

19 : RPN rules apply , and have fun!

NEW RULE :

•do not keep posting if a character is needed , or if it's starting to get where you and another person are the only people on. Wait for everyone to reply , please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back