Knights of the Old Republic : The Beginning of the End

The thing is, Lilliah never announced who else she was with. The Cartel only looked into her because they assumed she was alone or with a crew of nobodies. Now they're going to look into all of them. NOW they're going to find out about HK.

Kazanna said:
The thing is, Lilliah never announced who else she was with. The Cartel only looked into her because they assumed she was alone or with a crew of nobodies. Now they're going to look into all of them. NOW they're going to find out about HK.

I didn't say he actually thinks about any of this.

Riven said:
Wait where's raggy then? Haha.

Wow where is everyone?

So with lillilah and HK out cold , who's going to go and get fuel?

And more importantly who's going to let HK live out his dream of getting arms that have (for lack of a better word) embossed symbols on them?

Also , you realize you just saved HK's ass right? Becuase *technically*... Well. If they figure out he's their missing assassination droid , they won't be coming to bust down the ship will they?

That's what I'm wondering, I was waiting to see them blast out of there with no fuel and crash and die.

Kazanna said:
That's what I'm wondering, I was waiting to see them blast out of there with no fuel and crash and die.
Well... The two Jedi need to actually do something. Go get fuel damnit! Or else it'll be the shortest flight out of teth ever recorded.

If they crash and die , he's going to kill EVERYONE. Also we need to wait for Norbert. He is still there , right? Because... Well HK wants to take his ship and leave the two jedi behind... Which he can't currently.

Riven said:
Soooo. get fuel?
You realize HK was barley in the door right? Ha his arm got crushed. This means he can make his new one or buy it or whatever... If he ever wakes up. Someone needs to fix him before he explodes , Becuase bis power modulation was one of 99 systems that got shorted and if it doesn't get fixed in an hour he'll explode.. But he still won't 'die' that just means somebody better either fix it or find him a new body to insert his head on. Don't ask how that works yet , it's one of the many 'failsafes' he has. [small]but even if you did actually let him blow up it would actually launch his head just clear enough to where it hits you in the head , THEN blow up the loading bay...[/small]

Except that you never mentioned that in your sheet or posts, so our characters have no way of knowing that. Hell I had to bullshit my way through trying to get Nevia and Kylen to realize they were out of fuel, and that was something mentioned previously in the story.

LotusSan said:
Except that you never mentioned that in your sheet or posts, so our characters have no way of knowing that. Hell I had to bullshit my way through trying to get Nevia and Kylen to realize they were out of fuel, and that was something mentioned previously in the story.
Well that's the plan. He WILL explode , and we WILL be forced to hijack the other ship.

Or... He does have a soft 'tick whir buzz' that means he's about to explode. Come on , one of you should know that's bad.

[QUOTE="HK 50 09]Well that's the plan. He WILL explode , and we WILL be forced to hijack the other ship.
Or... He does have a soft 'tick whir buzz' that means he's about to explode. Come on , one of you should know that's bad.

[/QUOTE]
Can someone give me a quick synopsis of what's going on, or at least how far I need to go back in the IC posts get caught up? If I'm following this correctly, everyone at this point is filing back to the ship, does that mean the mission has been completed? And there is some issue with refueling? Come to think of it, what sort of fuel do Starships run off of?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aeradom said:
Can someone give me a quick synopsis of what's going on, or at least how far I need to go back in the IC posts get caught up? If I'm following this correctly, everyone at this point is filing back to the ship, does that mean the mission has been completed? And there is some issue with refueling? Come to think of it, what sort of fuel do Starships run off of?
What's happening is that HK is about to self destruct but SOMEBODY should hear the 'buzz whir click buzz click' noise emanating from him , and the simple fix is to remove the bomb from his body also no , we still need fuel. What's going on is everyone is pissed of at each other and.. Well. Also starships run of of regular fuel , fuel from sleheyron since we're in Hutt space. It's good fuel. Trust me , it's really easy right now for someone else to be able to show up. When HK gets up he's stealing sose's ship. Which is a HUUUGE ship I'm told.

[QUOTE="HK 50 09]What's happening is that HK is about to self destruct but SOMEBODY should hear the 'buzz whir click buzz click' noise emanating from him , and the simple fix is to remove the bomb from his body also no , we still need fuel. What's going on is everyone is pissed of at each other and.. Well. Also starships run of of regular fuel , fuel from sleheyron since we're in Hutt space. It's good fuel. Trust me , it's really easy right now for someone else to be able to show up. When HK gets up he's stealing sose's ship. Which is a HUUUGE ship I'm told.

[/QUOTE]
Oh....k.... I actually have a pretty firm grasp of a character concept and where to join, I guess all I really need now is just to get caught up on where everyone is. How far back do I need to go do accomplish that much is really all I need to know. I'm assuming that fueling a Starship is similiar to fueling an aircraft, yes?

Aeradom said:
Oh....k.... I actually have a pretty firm grasp of a character concept and where to join, I guess all I really need now is just to get caught up on where everyone is. How far back do I need to go do accomplish that much is really all I need to know. I'm assuming that fueling a Starship is similiar to fueling an aircraft, yes?
Probabaky back 5~ pages or so , when they were just landing on teth. Ignore harbinger and ragamuffins , their characters aren't in this anymore (which is why we can allow more people in...)

[QUOTE="HK 50 09]You realize HK was barley in the door right? Ha his arm got crushed. This means he can make his new one or buy it or whatever... If he ever wakes up. Someone needs to fix him before he explodes , Becuase bis power modulation was one of 99 systems that got shorted and if it doesn't get fixed in an hour he'll explode.. But he still won't 'die' that just means somebody better either fix it or find him a new body to insert his head on. Don't ask how that works yet , it's one of the many 'failsafes' he has. [small]but even if you did actually let him blow up it would actually launch his head just clear enough to where it hits you in the head , THEN blow up the loading bay...[/small]

[/QUOTE]
Lilliah put him inside the ships Hold. Pay attention.

Also, @LotusSan You did a fine job bullshitting your way through. I applaud that.

@Aeradom Fueling a starship is similar yes, except it requires two lines, one for intake, one for outpour. Starship fuel in the star wars universe is not a combustible fuel, its a weird charged plasma based crap I believe...

Will you guys be leaving the planet? Going to a new one? Cause I'm a bit off the hook with Sose since I don't know how to get in the group, -in case you want him in the group-.

@NorbertM Sose should recall the mention of the holocron and pursue towards his own ends.

Kazanna said:
@NorbertM Sose should recall the mention of the holocron and pursue towards his own ends.
In other words he should follow them.

Ooh the reply thing looks better , newer. I like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Riven said:
dead, much?
Someone needs to notice HK is beeping like a bomb. Really. Someone here has got to know that proton cores on sith droids explode if their systems get damaged.

There is a way to fix this , and actually all the systems he needs fixing use more standard droid parts that are easy to find/buy/craft.

Apologies for not posting in forever. I thought my post had been sent, but apparently it hadn't. This has been fixed, though it's not a good quality post for the time it took for this post to appear.

Hello, if you guys are wondering who I am, you can check the character sign in sheet, I talked to HK, and he said I'm good to post. So I posted my intro.

Also he told me I should break into the ship to repair him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back