KNEEL PEASANTS!... Hehehehe I've always wanted to say that... (/ ^ ^)/

The Queen

I RULE YOU! (Or Nah if you have a gun)
I am the Queen and I am really hungry!! I need to establish a kingdom so of course I must introduce myself to the world. I am a super duper scary person who you don't want to mess with because I own a marshmallow gun. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ That's right, be afraid! Also I took a weeks worth of self defense from chop chop bob, so be prepared for my donkey kick. Join me and I shall give you something super awesome.... It's a.... Ummm.... A secret? Yes! A SECRET!!!

Hehe I'm done so yeah.... ╮(─▽─)╭

The QUEEN allows you to leave!!!

Did I just travel into a time machine? -Is so confused, but post is so awesome that he had to comment- <3

I am the defenition of young and youthful! I may not be tall but I make up for it in spirit!

I rate this post R, for Awesome! Wait... Awesome has no "R" in it? Well... now it has! Welcome to RpN! Enjoy your stay ^^

Yes, you did! You, dangerous? Hm, I gotta see it to believe it ;) But you do seem threatening indeed ^_^

.... I would take the pizza.... Eat it..... And... What do you mean by that I am so confuzzled!!! But I am always scary like a tiger or a lion or a bear or a deer. (They are scary I've been chased by three and one stole my shoe.)

Welcome to the cult.

Please remember to keep your arms, legs and other body parts within the rules wagon at all times.

Transgressors will be shot, survivors will be shot again...

No but seriously, welcome to the community!

I look forward to reading your work~ and possibly finding something in common.

Make yourself comfortable, the community has a lot to offer!

Well I have a chainsaw gun :P -waves it around threateningly- and by the way why have you just now made a intro thread .-.

Yeah.. I was gone for a while because of a concussion from soccer but I'm back! They didn't have the introduction thingy when I was last on so I decided to give it a try and I also am in like only one to right now so if you have suggestions I'm open!

Where can I get a chainsaw gun? Can I rent it, do they sell them on eBay?!? ?

Seriously? Damn... Well, welcome back! Concussions suck so bad, and I understand why that could interfere with RPing. :/

-shoots chainsaws from chainsaw gun that uses running chainsaws as ammo- <---- logic

You will have to make yourself, or you can settle for the chainsaw + Gun hybrid which is sold at Etsy

Yeah, I was only really able to color I a coloring book for a while but dude I am an expert now. NO ONE DARES TO CHALLENGE MY COLORING SKILLZ!

The Queen]Yeah said:
upload_2015-7-11_16-44-51.png.1af29f1c584b31834d8778cf23bb0d4c.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• upload_2015-7-11_16-44-51.png
    upload_2015-7-11_16-44-51.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 20
I shall make it.... I'm already confused and I haven't eaten started... I'll just buy myself a marshamallow bazooka....no... A MARSHMALLOW ROCKET LAUNCHER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back