Kitty's Search. Seeking active, longterm rpers! Plots inside! (MxF only) (closed)

Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The Fluffy Awwwsassin
One thing I do a lot of and enjoy quite a bit is roleplay. I’ve been a roleplayer for at least eight years of my life. I love romance rps, I don’t roleplay smut, and I will work with anything from one line to a whole page. I’m flexible with the amount my partner wishes to write. In middle school and high school I spent a lot of time roleplaying on Gaiaonline, but have grown bored with it for a good long time now. I moved to e-mail for roleplaying, but now have decided to try my hand at roleplaying on other websites.

Below, you will see my rules and various ideas for roleplays. If anyone is interested, please feel free to send me a message!

Also, one thing you'll quickly learn about rping with me is that I'll be really active at sometimes, and not very active at other times. I tend to get distracted by life. However, I don't quit on anyone unless I let them know I'm quitting. If I ever slow down for some reason, I haven't abandoned you. Just wait for me and I'll reply again eventually. Or, if I become too slow for you, message me ooc and remind me to reply. I'll do my best to stay as active as I can though!

Another note, I'll only take a few Rpers at a time for my own sanity. If you're interested in rping with me and I'm not taking any more people, just post here and let me know you might be interested someday. That way, if I ever need more partners I'll have someone to message.

————————

★ Rules ★

————————

• ღ No Godmodding please
  • ღ No flaming
  • ღ I don’t rp yaoi or yuri. Sorry.
  • ღ When the cloths come off, let’s timeskip. I don't mind limited love scenes (NO SMUT), but seeing as how they're not allowed on RpNation anyhow, let's not go there.
  • ღ Please keep swearing to a minimum if you can. No god d*mn or f*cking for example. I dislike those two words in particular. >_<
  • ღ Be nice so we can both have fun!
  • ღ Stick with me longterm if you can!

————————————

Ideas and pairings

————————————

0 Stars: Unsure at this time

★: I may be interested

★★: Slightly interested

★★★: Moderately interested

★★★★: VERY interested

• Vampire x Human
  • Traveling girl x hired help (medieval setting) (Open starter available. Click here.)
  • New Vampire x Vampire
  • Princess x Servant
  • Prince x Female servant
  • Young King x Servant
  • Arranged Marriage Rps
  • Protector x Protectee
  • Gifted X Non-Gifted
  • Vampire x Vampire Hunter
  • Pirate x Genie ★★★★
  • Servent x Princess
  • Knight x Princess
  • Female Knight x Prince
  • Royalty x Commoner
  • Kidnapper/Killer x Kidnapped victim ★★
  • Demon x Human ★★★
  • Ghost x Human ★★★
  • Diseased/Dying Human x Human
  • Giant Human x Normal Human
  • Plane crash on an mysterious island rp
  • Escaped Experiments
  • Post/Pre Apocalypse
  • Zombie Apocalypse ★★★★
  • Utopian Society
  • Twisted fairytales
  • Girl disguised as guy enters all boys school

————————

Plots

————————

Who am I?

One day a girl arrives home from school and starts packing for a vacation she is planning to take with her boyfriend soon. She then leaves the house and goes for a walk ending up in an abandon warehouse. She falls asleep there and the next day she wakes up, goes home, and nobody remembers her. She then goes to her friends house and still isn’t remembered. She even has dissapeard from all the photos she was in. Panicked by this, the girl runs to her boyfriends house in hopes that he will remember her. Now you can play her boyfriend or some other guy. And he can either remember her or not. I’ll leave that up to you. I want to play the girl in this rp.

Pirate x Genie (I wrote a starter for this. Click here for the link.) ★★★★

A famous pirate captain one day raids a town and is charmed by the beauty of a young woman who he decides to kidnap and take with him on his ship. A genie’s lamp ends up in the hands of her brother who seeks revenge against the pirate captain for taking his sister. He wishes for his sister’s safe return first, secondly he wishes for the genie to take his sister’s place on his ship and pretend to be her, gain his trust, and eventually end his life. The genie obeys her master, but while spending time on the ship she grows attached to the witty, charming pirate captain and slowly starts fall for him. She dreads the day that she’ll have to kill him, hoping she can find a way out of the wish she will be forced to grant.

Wishing for love… getting a cat instead… ★★

A girl in her last year of high school has been dating a guy for three years. He begins to get too pushy wanting her to do certain things she just isn’t ready to provide. For that, this guy breaks up with her. Devastated, the girl goes home finding a stray kitten along the way. She’s not in a good mood so she ignores it, but it follows her home. The kitten is affectionate and loving so she decides to take care of it. She suffers for a while with depression over her boyfriend, wishing on a star one night that someone could love her and be as affectionate as that kitty was. Only they needed to be a person, not a cat. Her wish is granted, but in an odd way. The next day, the kitten is transformed into a person, a boy around her age. Was this really to do with her wish? Or are there secrets revolving around the cat boy that she has yet to learn about? (Also, I would like to play the cat boy if possible. I have an idea for him~)

Trapped In a Mirror… ★★

There is a girl living in the city. She is happy with her life and her friends there. One day her father tells her they have to leave the city because his job moved. The girl is very upset about this and they leave. The two of them move into an old house that hasn’t been inhabited in years and the girl is miserable. She misses her friends and her old life. She can’t even spend time with her father anymore because he is so busy. She doesn’t even like her new school much. One day when she is exploring the house she comes across an old mirror that she likes so she puts it in her room. Little does she know that inside the mirror lives a boy around her age. He is trapped in the mirror and has been there for over a hundred years. The two become friends. They talk all the time and grow a close bond. She was lonely from losing all her friends and he was lonely for being in that house for so long. The two comfort each other and eventually fall in love. But they can’t be together because of him being trapped. The girl continues to go to school and finally starts to make friends. There’s even a nice guy who wants to go out with her. She starts spending less and less time with the boy and grows closer to the real world….and I’m not sure where the story would go from there. Help me brainstorm!

Magic Lamp

(Character A) is bored one day and goes into a antique shop. In the shop (Character A) finds a lamp they like and decide to buy it. Unbeknownst to them, the lamp actually has a genie inside of it. The genie can grant it’s owner five wishes, but no more then that. The rules are they can’t wish for more wishes, they have to use up all the wishes in a year and they can’t wish for the genie’s freedom. Once the wishes are all made the lamp will disappear for 100 years. Eventually (Character A) and the genie become friends and fall for each other. Will they get to be together? Only time will tell. I will play either the genie or the human. This rp takes place in modern day.

Time Travel?

A teen girl finds out that her parents are getting a divorce. She loves her family and doesn’t want to see them break appart more then anything in the world. She visits her friend who works in a laboratory and he shows her his latest invention. It’s a device that sends people into the past. The girl is excited about this and activates it without his permission. It throws the two back into the past. The girl decides she won’t leave until she makes sure to find a way to make her parents stay together. Her friend is against it but helps her. While in the past the girl meets a guy and starts to fall for him, but is afraid to be with him because it might mess up the timeline. Her friend is against it for the same reason, but secretly he is in love with her too and just doesn’t want to see her with another guy. This story will have multiple characters. So if you want to do this one we’ll have to double or triple.

Knight x Princess

A knight and a Princess meet one day and spend a lot of time together, eventually falling in love. The knight wants to be with her, but normally that isn’t allowed. So he goes to the King and asks if there is any way he can prove himself so they can be together. The King tells him that if he can slay the wizard that has been causing their Kingdom trouble, he will allow them to marry. The Knight goes to slay the wizard but fails and nobody hears from him for two years. After those two years the Princess, still unmarried is forced into an arranged marriage. That’s when he knight shows back up. I have a few ideas of what could have happened to him during those two years.

1. The wizard erased his memory.

2. The wizard held him captive for two years and he recently escaped.

3. The wizard put a curse on the knight, that whoever his lover is will become sick if they are together. So he tried to avoid her, so he wouldn’t make her sick.

Night Calamity x Human

(Got this idea from someone a few months ago so I don’t take credit for it. She was going to rp this with me but decided not to. But I thought the idea was too good not to use. I will only take this down if she ever pms me saying she doesn’t want me to use it. I’ll be respectful. ^_^ )

A fantasy character that could also fit in any setting. She’s not human, but a Night Calamity, a creature said to be created from the pain and suffering that humans are relieved of in their sleep at night. A Night Calamity does not physically age, but appears human. They are incredibly agile and hold one special power specific to them as individuals. Aside from those special characteristics, their most defining feature is that they cannot take direct contact from sun light or they will quickly perish, much like that of a vampire. If brought to someone that has just recently died, they can bring them back to life, however the recent dead will no longer be human, instead a fellow Night Calamity. These creatures are often hunted, whether because they are considered abominations, or because one sacrificed Night Calamity can turn another back into a human.

Demon x Human

(Another good idea I found looking around somewhere. I can’t really remember where though. So I take no credit for it. If the person who came up with this wants me to take it down I will respect their wishes. ^^)

A woman falls in love with her best friends fiance. She wants to be with him so much that she goes after him despite the fact he is going marry her best friend. Eventually she convinces him to cheat with her and to leave the woman he was going to marry. So the woman is very happy, despite hurting her friend. The next day, the man dies in a freak accident. It could be a car wreak or something else. I haven’t figured it out yet. But anyways he dies. The woman starts to lose it going crazy after he dies and begins hearing voices. Freaked by this, everyone including her family moves away, going on with their lives. But she continues to live in the past, mourning the loss of the man she was in love with. One day she learns that the voices in her head aren’t just her imagination, it’s actually a demon who makes her an offer. If she calls him to the human world he will take on the form of the man she was in love with. She agrees and calls the demon to life. He lives with her and shes happy, telling herself it’s like her love had never died. But she begins to realize that hes different then the man she was in love with. That he wears the face, but on the inside he really isn’t him. He shares none of their memories together and doesn’t have the same personality. However, she still ends up slowly falling for him even though she realizes he’s not the same guy.

Other plots

The following are plots I have found, but are not originally mine. If anyone knows who thought them up, please let me know and I will either give credit to the owner, or take them down if the owner doesn’t want me to have them up.

Arranged:

Our muses will be in an arranged marriage. The thread will begin a few days before their wedding in order to allow them to interact before.

Child:

Our characters suddenly find themselves responsible for an infant and attempt to look after it until they can find who the child belongs to with little luck

Coffee Shop:

One of our characters works in a coffee shop and the other has a crush on them. They come in all the time for coffee even though they don’t drink it. One day they are approached by their crush and they get talking.

Criminal:

Our characters are criminals on the run from the police, doing whatever they can to remain free. They take on various disguises and aliases as they travel from country to country. (Can involve multiple FCs)

Haunted:

One of our characters dies and comes back to visit the other, they cannot pass over until they’ve told the other person their feelings for them, which they cannot bring themselves to do. In the meantime the other person begins to fall in love with the ghost.

Highschool:

Our characters attend high school together and hate each other. They avoid each other at all costs until they end up in detention together or are forced to work on a project together. They begin to become friends although neither of them will admit it.

Hostage:

One of our characters is a criminal, that takes refuge in the other characters house, essentially keeping them hostage. The hostage begins to develop feelings for their capture and helps them evade the police.

Magic:

One of our characters gains magical powers but has no idea how to control them. With the other characters help they try to figure out how to use them correctly but not without some mishaps along the way.

Possessed:

One of our characters is possessed by a demon and the other must figure out a way of saving them before its too late.

Road Trip:

Our characters go on a road trip, there’s a lot of laughter and fun and sightseeing and also a lot of trouble along the way.

Royalty:

One of our characters is royalty and the other is their servant. The servant has feelings for the Royalty but knows nothing can happen as they (Royalty) are engaged to marry and it is frowned upon. Little do they know that their feelings are returned.

Victim:

One of our characters is a victim of a terrible crime and is found by the other character, who tries to help them through there ordeal but falls in love with them along the way.

Whoo you have a lot of fun and interesting stuff on there! Especially the pirate x genie one! I have a perfect pirate character for that! Please pm me if you want to start a one x one with me. :3

sleeplessCartoonist said:
I'm very much interested in these, the knight x princess, zombie apocalypse, young king x servant, and vampire x human RPs especially.
Cool! I'd be open to doing any one of those with you. I'll send you a pm. :)

i need more practice as a female character so i'd love to do wishing for love and getting a cat with you it sounds fun, that or the trapped in the mirror also sounds interesting

[QUOTE="Chiba Masato]i need more practice as a female character so i'd love to do wishing for love and getting a cat with you it sounds fun, that or the trapped in the mirror also sounds interesting

[/QUOTE]
Cool, I'll pm you about it then. :)

LittleDreamerOfSorts said:
I would be interested in an arranged marriage rp.
Wow, you posted just before I closed my thread again. But I don't have very many active partners so I think I'd be willing for us to try one! I'll PM you so we can plan. :) Thanks for your reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back