• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ

v i o l e t

♡ ♡ ♡
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
welcome to my thread!

my name's violet; but you can call me whatever you'd like! my pronouns are she/her, and I have a good few years experience under my belt!

🕊️ - I recently started my new job so my free-time is a little messed up right now, I can reply multiple times a day, or once a week, it depends on how busy work is and whether my muse is high or not!

🕊️ - I'm very very ghost-friendly! Your real life is always more important. Remember that.

🕊️ - I have no limits, aside from the site's rules!

🕊️ - following from the above, I will only write darker themed stories. I'm not a huge fan of fluff, but don't mind the occasional cute scene. I like the gritty stuff, the gore and torture, the violence and torment.

🕊️ - my energy for longer-themed stories has dwindled tremendously, so I can comfortably give around three paragraphs and over, I don't care how much you give; as long as there's something I can reply to. Quality over quantity.

🕊️ - I will only play female characters, sorry.

🕊️ - I love gushing over our characters and creating mood boards and playlists for them, it's not a deal-breaker, but I would like someone who doesn't shy away from ooc talk, we don't have to discuss anything too personal, just 'bout our characters and the world we'll build for 'em![/FONT]

WORD BANK - taboo. forbidden love. toxicity. abuse. violence. enemies to lovers. best friends. imperfect characters. angst. heartbreak. post apocalypse. betrayal. vampires. romance. manipulation. drug use. goofy characters. humour. high school. boarding school. magic. sirens. mermaids.

GENRES: fantasy. supernatural. adventure. mafia/crime. action.

POTENTIAL PLOT IDEAS: something based off of 'dial drunk' by noah kahan or 'getaway car' by taylor swift.

recently watched 'cruel intentions' again and would love to write a modern version of this!! there's plenty of room for angst and tragic backstories and heartbreak, love love love!!!

CRAVING: I recently re-watched suckerpunch for like the hundredth time, and would love to do something loosely based off of it! I don't want to include the fighting scenes when they're lost out of their minds, though so basically just the concept my main gal being thrown into an asylum and having to deal with what life is like inside; this is a much darker plot, and obviously not everybody will be friendly, so there'll be violence and brutality, but also gut-wrenching angst!!!!

that's all for now - please shoot me a message if you're interested and refrain from commenting, thank you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back