Kiroshiven Tepes

Kiroshiven

Shadow Cursed
Screen Name: Drex

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 225 pounds

Appearance: 

Drex's character is never without his armor.

Drex.jpg   Drex Shield 1.jpg  Drex Shield 2.jpg

Personality: Drex is a very warm and protective kind of person. He looks out for other players and often lends his aide even without being asked for it. He is one of the people that has found EVO to be a place to grow and enjoy life unlike the real world. He has decided to protect the concept of having fun by being a shield for all. Despite this though, he also doubts people that he isn't close with. Though he won't say anything directly, he will often quietly message other people and learn more about someone if he feels they may be cruel, unjust, or terrible. If they prove to be so, Drex swears off from helping them. He's more of a "one strike and you're out" kind of guy

Kiroshiven, the person, is actually different. He refuses to stick his neck out for anyone as nobody has ever been willing to stick theirs out for him. He is solitary and spits venom at people behind their back. He believes society is a cruel cancerous disease that needs to crumble into dust. If not for the fact that EVO exists he'd believe that society is nothing but a waste of energy to maintain. He is direct, cold, and heartless by many people's definitions, but that's just because he feels jaded from the world.

Class: The Wall

Abilities:

Dual Shield Wielding: The Wall class is able to use two shields as its weapons rather than a shield and some form of weapon. This moves the Wall's offensive stat to zero, but gives the character a great deal of defense and stamina boosts.

Ring the Gong: By crashing the shields together, the Wall can draw the aggression of all enemies within a twenty foot radius. This ability has a twenty second cool down.

The Great Fortress: A move that renders the user immobile for thirty seconds, during which time the user is unable to be damaged, but maintains all accumulated aggro. This ability has a six minute cool down.

Stand Behind Me: The Wall places itself between an enemy and ally. The ally instantly loses all aggro and gains a defense buff. The aggro is shifted to the wall so long as the ally remains behind them. This ability has a one minute cool down.

Defend the Weak: One of the most important skills of the Wall class is to teleport in front of an ally to shield them from incoming attacks. Proper management of this skill can change the course of battle. This ability works on a charge system. It has a max of three charges but each charge takes two hours to acquire.

Strengths:
+ Protective of party members and friends

+ Supportive and helpful

+ Incredible health, defense and stamina pools.

+ Excellent aggro magnet

Weaknesses:

- Vulnerable to magic attacks without a magic deflecting shield

-Has no offensive abilities

-Requires a team in order to complete quests

- Slow moving class

Screen Name: Drex

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 225 pounds

Appearance: 

Drex's character is never without his armor.

View attachment 181507   View attachment 181508  View attachment 181509

Personality: Drex is a very warm and protective kind of person. He looks out for other players and often lends his aide even without being asked for it. He is one of the people that has found EVO to be a place to grow and enjoy life unlike the real world. He has decided to protect the concept of having fun by being a shield for all. Despite this though, he also doubts people that he isn't close with. Though he won't say anything directly, he will often quietly message other people and learn more about someone if he feels they may be cruel, unjust, or terrible. If they prove to be so, Drex swears off from helping them. He's more of a "one strike and you're out" kind of guy

Kiroshiven, the person, is actually different. He refuses to stick his neck out for anyone as nobody has ever been willing to stick theirs out for him. He is solitary and spits venom at people behind their back. He believes society is a cruel cancerous disease that needs to crumble into dust. If not for the fact that EVO exists he'd believe that society is nothing but a waste of energy to maintain. He is direct, cold, and heartless by many people's definitions, but that's just because he feels jaded from the world.

Class: The Wall

Abilities:

Dual Shield Wielding: The Wall class is able to use two shields as its weapons rather than a shield and some form of weapon. This moves the Wall's offensive stat to zero, but gives the character a great deal of defense and stamina boosts.

Ring the Gong: By crashing the shields together, the Wall can draw the aggression of all enemies within a twenty foot radius. This ability has a twenty second cool down.

The Great Fortress: A move that renders the user immobile for thirty seconds, during which time the user is unable to be damaged, but maintains all accumulated aggro. This ability has a six minute cool down.

Stand Behind Me: The Wall places itself between an enemy and ally. The ally instantly loses all aggro and gains a defense buff. The aggro is shifted to the wall so long as the ally remains behind them. This ability has a one minute cool down.

Defend the Weak: One of the most important skills of the Wall class is to teleport in front of an ally to shield them from incoming attacks. Proper management of this skill can change the course of battle. This ability works on a charge system. It has a max of three charges but each charge takes two hours to acquire.

Strengths:
+ Protective of party members and friends

+ Supportive and helpful

+ Incredible health, defense and stamina pools.

+ Excellent aggro magnet

Weaknesses:

- Vulnerable to magic attacks without a magic deflecting shield

-Has no offensive abilities

-Requires a team in order to complete quests

- Slow moving class

Approved. Like I said for others that used time for their skills, it's up to you to decide when skill occurs and ends. 

Approved. Like I said for others that used time for their skills, it's up to you to decide when skill occurs and ends. 

I'm going to generally try and keep it like a pathfinder/D&D style where short posts of action are generally 6-8 seconds and longer posts of action will naturally be longer. I will make sure not to have the abilities be ridiculous.

I'm going to generally try and keep it like a pathfinder/D&D style where short posts of action are generally 6-8 seconds and longer posts of action will naturally be longer. I will make sure not to have the abilities be ridiculous.

Coolio. Sounds gucci to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back