Kira Omorov

Gradous13

King of Snek
Name- Kira Omorov

Age- 24

Faction- Civilian / Mercanary for the Empire

Personality- Has a lone wolf personality and keeps distant towards others. Kira is approachable but seems irritated by others by those who dont know her. Firey temper towards anything Alliance related.

Bio- Kira was born six years after her country was butchered by two separate nations. The Empire and The Alliance have no mercy towards each other and didnt care who was in the crossfire. Growing up. Kira was heavily influenced by the Empire as their forces occupied the eastern area of the country. Orphaned at the young age of seven, her hatred for The Alliance began at that time because the death of her mother, who had been caught in an artillery bombardment from The Alliance...

Now at seven years old, she was alone, no one to look after her except herself. Kira knew she had to be strong, and to grow stronger both mentally and physically, so she started off small. Stealing is what kept her going... at first it was small things like food that nobody would notice missing or clothes and materials that had been left unattended...

As she grew, Kira became more cunning, finding smarter and faster ways to get what she needed. Better food and water items, higher end clothing, eventually Kira was able to get light weight armour, weapons, ammo... anything that could be carried with two hands and quickly transported by foot...

Kira had a great run with this until she was fifteen. Her target was long range precision rifle made in the Imperial home land, and she wanted it. Kira watched the soldiers below move about, she studied their patterns and then moved in at the right time. Passing low through the crowded street, Kira ninja'd her way past the soldiers and quickly took hold of the weapon and the gear next to it that had been sitting atop a large cache of miscellaneous supply crates. Making her way through a near by alley she stopped dead in her tracks as a large Imperial soldeir stepped out from the shaddows, Kira whipped herself around to run but there where two more soldiers blocking the way back....

"You know, young lady, stealing from the Empire is a capital offense, right?" The man asked, his voice stern, deep, and angry "YEAH?! Well, I..uh, was just borrowing it!" Kira barked back at the man who laughed at her response "Oh really? And just what a girl like you could possibly be doing with such a weapon, hmm? Are you going to fight the Alliance?" He said mockingly when another voice came from the end of the ally where Kira had enetered, it was older and much wiser "Enough, leave the girl be, get back to your posts" the three soldiers bitterly walked past the man who gave the order "So, you want to kill Alliance soldiers eh?" "T-thats right!" Kira replied with a more nervous tone as this mans voice had power and authority behind it, "I will not allow you to fight them.....not under the flag of the Empire, however I will teach you how to survive....

From that point on Kira had been takin in by one of the best commanding officers on the front lines for the Empire. Kira learned how to shoot, how to fight, how to use stealth and camouflage, guerilla tactics etc...and Kira eventually proved herself at eighteen years old, when she was finally givin a mission by the officer who Kira now called Sir, or informally as Father. Kira's mission was to kill a major of the Alliance and to do so in a way that they would know they could be reached anywhere....to which Kira succeeded....

Now at twenty four, Kira makes a good living off of the money she makes from the Empire, serving as a mercanary. She is wise in he moves and skilled in long range combat and even better at close quarters...

Pictures or appearance-

FP42gNB.png

5f20e798b5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol no problem we need some alliance people through also want to join me in the first RP for this I have my guy in the main empire camp

Sure, I read your CS after i got my bio done, looks really good!

And honestly with a cs im not a big fan of writing the personality down, I prefer to develope the characters personality as i go, i feel its more authentic so ill be putting dow a rather basic one to fill the spot

LMAO!

Sooo a little bit of bad news, Ive got to find all mah friends on here again...they arnt listed on my profile....

Yes there is right next to the main rp and also I understand I had to find most of my friends again also

Users who are viewing this thread

Back